View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2cb first time

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
I'm not going to put this in the trip reports section because it's all a little sketchy to say the least.

But last night I decided to drop 160mg of some half decent MDMA (not 'meh', but not quite 'magic' either). When that kicked in i did my last 40mg of MDMA just to keep the buzz going. After about 3 hours, I was ready to fall asleep, so I decided to try a bit of 2cb for the first time, hoping it would keep me awake. So I bombed 13mg as a taster.

Unfortunately, I soon fell asleep. I woke up about 2 hours later to find my vision had been completely replaced by a sheet of swirlies. There was no body high, no mind trip, just pure hallucination - which was quite interesting, but sadly didn't stop me from falling asleep again soon after.

The best thing though is that I've had a lovely afterglow all day today. None of the MDMA fatigue I'd normally feel - in fact my head feels 'reset' in the way that mushrooms used to facilitate.

Interesting substance. Will push the dose higher next time...

2cb is wonderful and the best rave drug imo due to having no after effects like mdma and the tolerance builds slowly compared to acid and other psychedelics. mdma + 2cb is a very nice combo. 2cb + weed is pretty interesting and will take you on a trip. I honestly wish 2cb would take over all the rave scenes since you can use it way more than mdma. 2cb at larger doses becomes more of a psychedelic trip in the very heavy dose range and can lead to some very profound insights.