• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2C-X: Dilemma for Law Enforcement and Harm Reduction?

Very interesting post phase_dancer. Thankyou for excelling once again :) You pose an interesting question - how do we, as the Harm Minimization community, deal with this Pandora's box of new chems?

I think a chemistry and pharmacology forum gathering the international Bluelight geek community would be a wonderful thing, however in the mean time there are many of us here in this forum who are already keen to discuss such things :D

I think contcting Shulgin for permission to distribute the 2C* section of Pihkal is an excellent idea. Also, I think it would be sensible to from a central suppository for research papers, articles, legal status etc for research chems so everyone can access the available information.

Meanwhile, I think the best we an do is continue to have dedicated, knowledgeable people like yourself writing summaries of the latest information and sharing it here with the rest of us.

:)Smiley

^ For those interested, there are html versions of the chemistry/dosing/extensions excerpts from PiHKAL and TiHKAL hosted in the Erowid Library.

BigTrancer :)