View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-T-7 Long Term Digestive Problems?

nearjat

Bluelighter
A friend of mine tripped on around 30-40mg of 2C-T-7 a while back. While all of us in the group experienced intense come up nausea, he also noted that he vomited up a ball of foam. This was extremely disconcerting to him, but I assured him that he was fine and that the substance was likely just not agreeing with his stomach fluids, and that he had puked up everything else in his stomach already.

Afterwards, which I learned only yesterday, he was unable to eat properly for a day or two. No appetite whatsoever. I quote "That really fucked up my body good for like a week afterwards".

So that trip was a few weeks ago, and he has lost a LOT of weight. To the point where people are commenting on it very frequently. He has no explanation for it at all. He hasn't been using any other drugs besides cannabis and adderall ONCE since then. Is there any evidence suggesting that he could have been permanently changed somehow by 2C-T-7?

Well it sounds like he needs more than just the input of some people online, I would tell him to go see a doctor and be honest about using the t-7. I can't say I've ever heard of anything like that but obviously any kind of reaction is possible as these chems short/long term side effects are not well understood. Good luck.

I have no explanation for this either... but please do keep us all informed.

Much love and good energy to your friend.

I lost a good bit of weight on my t-7 binge, but it soon passed after I ceased using the drug.

Best wishes to him :\

2C-T-7 is really a hard-edged compound. Its at best unpredictable, and at worst down-right malevolent. Be careful with T-7!

Don't get me wrong, I've had a few delicious experiences on T-7. But I've also heard a lot of bad things about it, so I'm really cautious about using it. And honestly, there are much friendlier compounds out there to trip on.

I would tell him to go see a doctor and be honest about using the t-7.

Just wanted to say that the likelihood of any doctor even knowing that 2C-T-7 exists, is exceedingly small. You would need to bring in a copy of PIHKAL, as well as any relevant information that you can find on Erowid regarding the compound. I bet if you were to say "I've been tripping on 2C-T-7" to just about any doctor, the "WTF?" look on their face would be priceless.

^^Oh, no doubt but if his condition is not getting any better they'll want to know what drug started this. Even if they don't know about it they would probably do some research so they could figure out what they are dealing with and what the problem could be. Anyway, to the OP, hope your friend get's better, good luck and happy vibes.

speculation as to 2C-T-7 s activity as MAO inhibitor.....was dude on any meds? whats his diet like?

I was at a music festival in NY when i ran into a guy who was about to take two capsules of 2C-T-7. He wanted to know what it was like before he took it. He showed me the capsules which were about half full, well beyond the recommended dose. I would guess that the doses were probably in the 80mg to 120mg dose range. I advised him not to take them period.

This is a HUGE bump. But I feel like I should add that the subject is now completely fine. haha.

yeah I have a chance to obtain some 2c-t-7 the end of this month; glad there are threads like this, though the more I read the less appealing it seems to me.

I was almost convinced I was going to die at one point during the come-up of a T-7 trip. But I didn't, and now I'm excited to be procuring some more soon. I'd say that sums the stuff up pretty well.

Tell your friend to start exercising some more (pushups/situps, if he doesn't do big workouts, once a day for 45-60 minutes), make sure your sleep cycles are healthy, and to start eating high-protein shakes that you can find at GNC/health food stores. This will help him gain some weight back.

^Just make sure to look on the back of the protein powder and make sure it does not contain either aspartame or acesulfame potassium (sometimes written as acesulfame K or ace K). Those compounds are added to protein powders frequently (as calorie-free sweeteners), and they are hideously excitotoxic compounds that should be avoided-- especially if you're someone who is trying to regain their health. :)

2C-T-7 seems to have some nasty physical side-effects compared to other 2Cs. Both times I took it, it made my lungs feel very congested, like I was trying to breathe water vapor even though the humidity was low. I wonder if it's a coincidence that at least two peoples' deaths from 2C-T-7 were caused by pulmonary edema.

I've stopped taking 2C-T-7 as it's character seems flat out malevolent to me, like it's way too easy to slip over to psychosis. It also makes me feel like I need to badly piss constantly for it's entire duration, which is very distracting and disconcerting.

I just get a really bad vibe from 2C-T-7.