• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-T-2 subthread] - Comparisons to Other Substances

It synergizes, yes. I've taken 8mg on the tail end of an MDMA experience; it extended it and made the comedown much smoother.

^^^ Great thanks for the reply. I am always cautious about mixing RC's but I only have that small amount of t--2 and while I love M1/B1 they can be a tad bit boring.

A lot of people talk about T-2 being an MAOI and to not mix with MDMA, but I have my doubts on that.

The combination has been used quite a few times and I've never read of any adverse reactions. One of the places the combo is mentioned is in Stolaroff's Thanatos to Eros on MAPS's website.

Take it for what it's worth. Maybe just keep the T-2 dose on the low side until you knwo how it affects you. :)

how does t-2 compare to other 2c-x's as far as pain from insufflation is concerned? Also, how soluble is it in water? At room temperature would I be able to get 10mg per ml? More? Less?

Don't think 10mg/ml would be a problem but have only used it rectally at 10-15mg/2ml so not positive on that and know nowt 'bout snorting it.

Finally had my long awaited first trial with this substance. My 1st try with a 2c-t-x. I chose 17mg after reading a copious amount of trip reports and this from the Yearbook for Ethnomedicine. I found it to be more similar to 2c-e than I thought it would be. My interest in this chemical certainly stemmed from structural similarity to 2c-e, but many things I read said that t2 was rather far removed. It is certainly distinct from other 2c's, but not terribly dissimilar from 2c-e. Obviously its less potent than 2c-e, and shorter lived. In fact it quite reminds me of rather high dose (75-125mg) 2c-d trips, both in duration and acute mental effects. Visuals were quite distinct from other 2c's, I, E, and D give me quite similar, if not indistinguishable visual patterns. T2 on the other hand had a very distinct "dollhouse effect" in addition to pleasant patterning. I found it to be very different from 2c-i, which has a distinctly apathetic feel to it. I was able to do some useful introspection while on T2, which has been all but impossible for me with 2c-i. All this being said, I think 2c-t-2 is going up there with 2c-e and 2c-d as one of my favorite Shulgin compounds, as it appears to be both useful and recreational. Notably, I lacked all of the unpleasant GI symptoms I had read about (thankfully). However, in the Ethnomedicine journal article, only 20% of test subjects experienced nausea and only about 6.5% actually vomited, so maybe its not quite as bad on the tummy as my trip report surfing led me to believe.

Snorting it is a bad idea, not even mentioning pain or danger... 2 friends of mine did it and had a pretty fucked up bodyload-ridden trip. Doesn't seem worthwhile at all to me, I'd leave it.

getting some of this to try, the visuals sound good but worried about the bodyload/nausea, im getting it in 15mg doses as i have no scales, so thinking about maybe plugging just over half of 15mg, so like 10mg, will that be a good trip if plugged and does it reallly reduce the bodyload alot?