View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-T-2 Subthread] - Combinations

what about a combo with 4-aco-dmt?
has that been done yet?

id imagine the slight MAOI effect would heighten the peak substantially.
i think i might try 7mg 2c-t-2 and 15mg 4-aco-dmt

what do you think?

I'm a big fan of nicely synergistic psychedelic combinations, but I would not mess with 2C-T-2 combinations after a particularly bad experience mixing it with mushrooms. I one suffered rather dramatic temperature fluctuation where I'd feel overly hot one moment then shortly thereafter shivering cold. I was very, very close to asking my partner to take me to the ER that night for a couple hours. I also was suffering from a sensation of increasing throat constriction, panic and increased heart rate.

I'd used the exact same batch of 2C-T-2 several times prior to that, at higher doses, without any negative effects (same thing with the mushrooms which came from the same substrate as other mushrooms I'd been eating around that time). I don't recall the dosage amount of the two substances at the time, but it's in a trip report on erowid called mushroom combinations by CJ's Sock if you want more detail.

I'm also curious if 2C-T-2 or 2C-I & either 4-AcO-DMT or 4-AcO-MET would make for a good trip? Does anyone have any insight into this? Thanks in advance!

Just thought id add this since someone asked about X and 2C-T-2. its not a good combo. the X gets flat overpowered everytime if you are snorting it. 2C-T-2 is a very potent chemical. There arent very many things worth comboing it with imo. It tends to push aside the 2C-x compounds with ease (unless you take rather large doses of them) and 4-hydroxylated compounds only add to its already impressive visual array but not much beyond that.

To be perfectly honest I see little reason to combo this one. In high enough doses it has enough power to produce some of the most intense trips imaginable. The only combo that would beg to differ so far is 20mg 2C-E with 20mg 2C-T-2. Both insufflated. be forewarned though this is not for the faint of heart. It is a monster of a ride that can easily destroy your ego and blow any conceptions of limitations on 2C visuals away. In a word: Astonishing.
When my eyes roll back in my head and it looks like the world is melting in flashing negative and I blast off to another dimension. I know its now achieved top 3 status in my books.

any clarification on the general applicability of this prohibition to the 2c-x's in general? I'd been under the impression that mdmx and 2c-e or 2c-i was not only no big deal, but even an effective combo. why, on this very board it's been given a name: "sparkle flipping," with no mention of MAOI probs:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=429322

so is it just the 2c-2-x chems that have the MAOI prob? or have quite a few people been taking more risks than they knew/know?

I'm assuming it's possible to combine 2C-T-2 with MDMA as long as the dosage is VERY tightly controlled. Although it is a recipe for disaster, there are reports of successfully combining MAOI's with MDMA, keeping the MDMA dosage in the 10-20mg range. I'm wondering how much MDMA is safe to take with 20mg 2C-T-2, or how much 2C-T-2 is reasonable to snort along with 120mg MDMA.

Combining 2C-T-X with MDMA is unwise, so is snorting 2C-T-X compounds. Doing both at the same time is just foolish. :\

As for the dosages you are wondering about: I think anything less than careful personal titration is passing over essential safety precautions when attempting something considered prone to complication.

Be very very careful mixing shit with 2c-t2 due to the maoi activity. Snorting 2c-t2 while on mdma will put you at a very high risk of dying a very horrible death. If you don't end up dead you will wish you were.The only stuff I mix with it is weed and opiates since I need to take them for medical reasons.

Don't snort it, t-7 has knocked me unconscious from pain (yes, just pain) with a decent intranasal dose. You can die from pain.

2C-T-2 can potentiate other psychedelics very intensely because most psychedelics are MAO substrates - 2C-T-2 combined with 4-HO-MET leads to an extra euphoric tripping space that lasts a good 8-9 hours. Highly recommended, just keep the doses extra low!