• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-P Subthread] Dosage & Method of Administration

12mg has given a lot of people ego-death trips that handled it fine at around 8mg, this one is an extremely potent 2C, and a lot of fun visually. I find that at any dose it doesn't give me much in the way of bodyload, no rough come ups etc, even from oral doses and I am quite sensitive to nausea.

Heavy doses :)

I use 4-6mg for 18hours of social occasions (euphoria, empathy, colour enhancement, social lubricant)
6-10mg for a trip at home with sensory input
10- ..mg: very strong trips without input

I'm in agreement with these dose ranges, though maybe 1-2mg higher. 8mg was a nice range that I'd enjoy socially while over 10mg it was quite hard to communicate at some times, I feel anything around 13-14mg+ might be too intense for anything other than laying in bed with eyes closed being absorbed in the intense visuals.

Hi
First, sorry if this message if not in the correct place, i am new here. I have a batch of 2c-p HCL, and normally I use an accurate scale to dose it, but I lose my scale… My problem is my actual scale only have a 0.01 miligrams sensibility, and as we know that does not help us with 2c-p. So my question is: can I dissolve it in water, for example 50 miligrams, and then split the water in 10 parts? At what temperature 2c-p HCL dissolves in water?

Thanks

P.d : sorry for my English, not my first language.

I really like 2c-p, at the right dosage it's a very warm, light psychedelic experience and I actually love the duration and stimulation -- perfect for music festivals where I want to be upright, clear headed and dancing for 16 hours at a time.

However there is a line I will no longer cross with 2c-p and it's at about 16 mg. For me there is no value in 2c-p for over +2/3 experiences because the negative physical effects are so intense. I find 8-10mg to be the perfect range for me, with very little discomfort. The last time I took over 16 mg on the tail end of a strong acid trip I felt like I was having a slow motion heart attack for hours. About 5 hours into the trip I was uncomfortable enough to take a soma with a few beers which worked well to decrease my heart palpitations and muscle tension. The visuals on the other hand were spectacular, I could barely see anything for all the trails and sparkles every movement in the world was generating. I loved the visuals but nothing else about it. It reminded me a lot of a big 2c-i dose I took once, really uncomfortable GI distress and muscle tremors with bad headache -- but 2c-p stretches it out over so much time, decreasing the intensity a bit but not a fun way to spend an entire day.

2cp dosage

I have a fair amount of 2cp dissolved 1mg/ml in distilled water solution, and I've tried it once, and did 10mg
The experience was sub par to say the least, I was always told that it is more intense than 2ce and the duration is longer, however I passed out hard at the 10 hour mark, even though I was still slightly tripping.
Did I simply not take enough? When I do 2ce I normally take around 25-30mg to get to my desired highness.
What do you guys recommend? 15mg?

Go slower than from 10 to 18, I found 12 underwhelming but 15 was far too much.

^ This. 2c-p has a steep dose-response curve and iirc more potential for vasoconstriction and other side-effects.
I would go up in 2mg steps. Definitely not half the dose before or even nearly doubling it.

^ This. 2c-p has a steep dose-response curve and iirc more potential for vasoconstriction and other side-effects.
I would go up in 2mg steps. Definitely not half the dose before or even nearly doubling it.

That wasn't my experience, and in my experience I'd rather experience an uncomfortable come-up (which 2C-P doesn't give me) and an awesome trip, than a mediocre trip with no side effects. Even my hardest 2C-P trip with 20 mg didn't have any side-effects aside from random fleeting panic (that literally had no reason, just the unique psychedelic action of 2C-P)

Better to listen to the other people and titrate slowly, if you're afraid of side effects.

Well I can handle 30mg of 2ce and 10mg of 2cp was painfully underwhelming.
I was guessing 14mg so I think that's what I'll dose at

Has anyone tried snorting or anally inserting 2C-P? I'm thinking of giving this one a go, but I can't find many reports on proper dose. I assume that anal/snorting this would be 2x as potent, just like other 2Cs... Considering starting at 6mg anal as I want a very strong trip.

I did 2C-P rectally once, it worked like the other 2Cs do rectally, that is to say, it's probably my favorite way to take them. Drastically reduced bodyload, faster onset, half the dose, and a full trip (whereas I find with nasal it's an intense but shallower and rougher trip).