PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-P Subthread] Dosage & Method of Administration

Oz Tripper

Greenlighter
2cp Dosage

This is for a mate,

He is a small fellow 60kg ringing wet, He did 4mg 2cp and said this.

-No Nausia
-No Discomfort
-Slight Hallucinations aka Map's moving things warping a little.
-Clear mind no weird thoughts.

He want's to know what would 8mg be like ussualy Since I have a high tolerance I thought I would pass the question along.

It's impossible to say for sure, but it'll definitely be more than twice as strong, since the dose response curve for the 2Cs is non-linear. I would go up by 2 mg at a time and gradually test your way into the ideal dose. This takes a bit of time and can be somewhat tedious, but it'll help keep your friend from jumping straight into a uncomfortable dose, which would make for a very long, unpleasant experience given the lengthy duration of 2C-P.

I usually take 8 - 12mg without any difficult experiences (so far). Still, try 6mg, better to be safe than sorry.

I weigh about the same as your friend, currently only 58kg since I've lost a lot of weight recently, and I also had my one and only experience with 2C-P recently.

I took 8mg orally, possibly closer to 9 since there was a miniscule spec of dust left over on my hand that I licked up.

I had a very pleasant MDMA-like (the euphoria, but not the empathy, tactile sensations, or the rushes) body high with detailed intricate visuals that were very pleasant and enjoyable. I found it quite intense, particularly visually as at some points the visuals made it impossible for me to read at all or do whatever I was doing at the time and were very overwhelming. There was little in the way of mindfuck though, it mostly remained clearheaded like other 2C-*s.

I'd expected to be a little underwhelmed at this dosage since I heard the 10-12mg range was more appropriate and even then a lot of people like me who prefer a more intense trip were left underwhelmed. However I was pleasantly surprised, this was a more or less perfect dose. Next time I plan to dose 12mg, but that's only because that's all I have left and I don't think I'd enjoy a 4mg experience, plus I don't mind it getting significantly more intense.

If I had an unlimited amount left I'd probably dose 8-9mg again :)

I'm getting some soon, and i have very low 2c-x phenylethylamine tolerance, what would my dosage be, then?

I did 20mg 2ce such a better chem then 2cp snorted some the other day and the lights were flickering ect was very nice

I did 15mg 2cp and was not too uncomfortable. But thats me. It wasnt till 20mg that i puked.

Heavy doses :)

I use 4-6mg for 18hours of social occasions (euphoria, empathy, colour enhancement, social lubricant)
6-10mg for a trip at home with sensory input
10- ..mg: very strong trips without input

2C-P begginer dosage and other questions

I just acquired 10mg of 2C-P, as a freebie with a large purchase of ketamine. I have tried 2C-I and 2C-E before, but the 2C-I was body tension hell, and the 2C-E was quite a low dose, and was akin to taking a very weak dose of LSD. When I tried mescaline (only once) it was more like a stimulant, sort of like MDMA but less intense. I have a lot of experience with LSD, and a few experiences with mushrooms (most of which were negative experiences), but my last psychedelic experience (on shrooms) was full of anxiety and I'm worried about trying a new psychedelic, especially one as potent and long lasting as 2C-P. What would be the best dosage to stay safe but still trip for a newbie to this substance? And what can you say about the paranoia/anxiety/fear from this substance? is it overwhelming, or is it friendly like mescaline? Thanks in advance.

2C-P is one of the 2C's which I want to try next. However I have heard that its the least friendly out of them.
According to Erowid the oral dosage for 2C-P ranges from 2-16mg. If its anything similar to 2C-B.. insufflation is 2-3 times more intense than oral dosing (maybe even more than that). 30mg of 2C-B orally had me in a good place where as 10mg snorted was wayyy more intense than that. On that note I'd say try snorting 3mg and it might relate to 6mg orally? Which leaves you with 7mg to take however you choose depending on your trip. This might not be much help as I've never taken it. Happy Tripping :)

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2cp/2cp_dose.shtml

EDIT: Try 2C-B. Out of the many many times I have had it.. I have had a clear headspace and no paranoia or anxiety in the slightest. Very easy on the body.

i can only get 2c-p :( i want to try 2c-b so badly.

2cp is very friendly it just has a steep dose response curve 15mg will be significantly stronger than 12, etc. 10 mg should be easy to handle and you should have a blast.

For me 6mg was sufficient for a fully involved medium strength trip.Watch out for the strong energy push when coming up! For me this was quite unexpected.I could not not sit still for the first couple of hours during the come up.After that it was smooth sailing though.Good compound as long as you have the time available for it.

6 mg is like threshold effects even with no tolerance. But yeah there is a lot of energy on the come up which may make you anxious. It's totally normal and will subside into a nice euphoric feeling by the time you're peaking

8mg for me was a rather strong trip, it really depends on the individual. Since you only have 10mg, I'd just take the whole 10mg, since the 2mg alone won't do much for you later other than provide a stimulant effect. Just make sure you have 12-14 hours free and things to keep you occupied during that time.

Also, if you're concerned about possible 2C bodyload, make sure you're not stuck in one place the whole trip - I didn't find any bodyload with 2C-P, but I sometimes get it with 2C-E and the way I deal with it is to walk and change my environment - works every time :)

I'm going to be trying 2C-P for the first time next weekend and wanted some input around dosage. I have a good amount of experience with 2C-E/2C-I and am aiming for the equivalent of a 20mg 2C-E trip. How does 12mg sound? Too low? Too high?

Thanks!

I found 10mgs to provide visuals of greater intensity than around 20mgs 2C-E but the other 3 people with me didn't get past some minor brightening of their surroundings, if you are experienced with 2C-X compounds you should be ok on 12 mgs and it doesn't provide nearly the body load and nausea that 2C-E does so that's a bonus. Also expect more colourful visuals (in my experience anyways.).

It seems unwise to me starting with 10 mg of 2C-P just like 20 mg of 2C-E is no good for a very first try. Slowly work your way up, even if it only 1 (sub)threshold test of about 1 mg on a random day, and about 5-6 mg or anything aimed at no more than a ++ before you go heading of the ≥ +++ deep end.

This is not a reply to anyone suggesting trying at 10 mg, I just want to remind you guys.

[subthreadified and multi merged at the time of editing this post]

Last edited:
Well, I can't argue with that whatsoever it is sound advise. Especially seeing as how the 10mg dose that myself and 3 others consumed has such a wide margin of efficacy between all of us.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Two friends, my girlfriend, and I all wound up taking 10 mg. As noted elsewhere in this thread, the responses varied dramatically. Two people reported mild trips (comparable to maybe 16 mg of 2C-E), and I felt very little after the peak had passed - just mild discomfort/confusion, stimulation, and inhibition of sleepiness/appetite. However, one friend had a very intense trip that left him unable to interact for the first five or six hours and that he later described as being one of his most intense psychedelic experiences (he's smoked DMT, taken acid doses upwards of 400 mics, and is generally fairly experienced).

Everyone had a great time, so we'll definitely be trying 2C-P again, but the takeaway is to be prepared for a long, wild ride. This one is definitely a bit unpredictable.

2CP is really really unpredictable, it has a huge variability among each person. It affects me much harder than i hear it does to most people on the net.
I tried a 1mg allergy dose test expecting almost nothing and i was left with a 6 hours light psychedelic threshold effect that was DEFINITE.
i also got a medium/average strength trip from 2/2,5 mg (i used also some k on the comeup) and i cant see how someone could say 6 mg is a threshold dose, WTF!?!! are you weighing 300 kilos?!?!

So to sum it up, 2CP among me and my friends circle seems to be waaaaay more active than most of people here on the net say, so beware and always start LOW!!!!

P.S. We use to take it in LIQUID FORM of 5mg/ml aqueous solution maybe this changes something but most of the time the solution was just poured in a drink and shoven down...