• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2c-i, 100mg First time - Embarassing?!? Eeh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangutangpsychopa

Bluelighter
2c-i, 100mg First time - Embarassing?!? Eeh?

Feels like ideas are low? Comparing 2c-E to 2C-i, 2c-i seems ridiculous and abusable. Laughter?

2c-E goes this: It's almost (definitely almost) what antidepressants or neuroleptics the person is on. It's possible to accept the aether (EetteR) and watch the television how Satan likes his beautifull women. All types definitely, all.

There is prolly muchos party potential or is it simple communication of simple or complicated tasks and ideas and how to proceed overall. Feels good on sofa.

The shame goes into compscreen like usually. But there are soupy collors and visualisattor. Don't look too much, this is not for it, shaky-DAMN if can't.

I absolutelly see "Fritz the Cat" all night and like it? The oxygen should be in the muscles, chop them good. I'm halfway saturated now and won't get into political or religious debates.

I'm poor and only once(twice) been trapped badly, usually i can survive if thing get shitty in kind of scary escaping way, there is no need of any heroism. It's first time this 2c and i usually recall "it's this again, no where is the dopamine flow? Can't get? Need it for some? i neeed it and waant it.

No-ones chin starts cramping from this if no panic. I'm aware of some.

Status
Not open for further replies.