• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-E & Weed / ~10 mg) - First Time - 2C-E & Diphenidine is scary!

TheDeadSociety1

Greenlighter
2CE & DIPHENADINE
We live on a farm so we always had fun camping a few yards from our house.

I started the night by eating only 10mg of what I thought was MXE (Dissociative)

My boyfriend, Chris, had 20mg to start with.

It started mild and felt a bit spacey, and I fell into a dissociated state.

At 10PM, our “friends” forced myself and my boyfriend to take them into town(which is about 45minutes drive) so they can get some Methamphetamines.

My boyfriend & I dislike the idea but go along with it, to keep our “friends”happy.

About 10 minutes into the drive (I’m driving), I start tripping. I asked myboyfriend what he gave me and it turns out it was 2CE.

It was hectic.

Our friends (3) were all on 2CE as well. They swerved all over the roaddangerously all the way to the town centre.

Once arriving in town, my boyfriend took over driving because I was too fuckedup and too scared to continue.

The bf and I didn’t know where to get any Methamphetamines, we thought our friends did.

About twenty minutes ofdriving went passed, around the town, before we decided to go home. It was astupid idea to begin with!

We got back to the camp site that we were staying at - Me, Chris, and our mateJake.

We sat down around the fire and watched the flames wavering. It was like 11.30 –12.00 PM when we got back.

The three of us were tripping hard core and only off tiny amounts (20mg max).

At 1AM, my boyfriend got out his DIPHENADINE (Dissociative), they called itAngel Dust.

Chris got out his sweet-puff and put some in, to see if it would smoke. It did.

Jake and Chris continually swapped sweet puff between each other smoking the Diphenadine.Jake began to loose his shit – not making sense, acting aggressively, andstaring blankly at the camp site around us.

At 3AM, Jake fell asleep in his swag.

Chris and I were in our own big swag together.

We sat up and talked, while he continued to smoke the Diphenadine.

At about 4AM, we both were smoking weed and looking out at the horizon.

We were unsure of the time, but the stars were still present, aswell as themoon, and the sky was jet black.

I had a cone and then looked up to see a golden orb floating over the horizon.

Chris asked me if I saw it, and I explained it to him, perfectly.

It was a golden orb with a golden aura that slowly moved around, like water-paintwould in a glass of water.

We both paid close attention to the sky.

A bright white star, shining about a metre away from where the orb was, quicklyflew off and disappeared into the sky.

This was when the orb turned black.

It remained with a golden outline, black centre - but the golden aurasurrounding the orb then turned Blood red.

Chris and I both looked at each other in confusion and shock.

The orb’s aura began to grow bigger until it was a good two metres in diameter fromthe centre of the orb, all the way around.

While all of this was happening, both Chris and I began to feel intense fear.

Chris stood up abruptly and began to shout across the field at this orb.
It might sound strange but I feel as though we knew what this orb was.
A forceor entity that we have come across in previous lives.
It felt like all it wasdoing, was watching all of the chaos that happens in the world and laughing.

If you were a Christian, you’d say it was the Devil.

Chris shouted things such as:
“You can’t control us anymore, you c*nt, I will fucking destroy you, come downhere and show me what you’ve got you piece of shit!”

This may sound odd to anyone reading, talking to a big black orb in the sky,but the even odder thing is that the orb RESPONDED.

The birds and livestock around us scattered from the tree’s and fields.

The ground shook and trembled beneath Chris’s feet.

The orb began to grow bigger and the red aura became darker and more and more sinister.

I watched as the orb began to get huge in the sky and lower to the ground.

Chris then looked at me and told me to help him.

“We have to fight; it’s been tormenting everyone for too long!”

I nodded and got up onto my feet and began to scream words at the orb such as;

“You think you’re so much better than us, but you’re not! We have the power tostand together!”

It was probably 4.30AM at this point.

Chris and I continued screaming at this orb until the sun began to appear,which was when it shot off directly into the centre and disappeared.

Even for two days after the experience, Chris and I both felt alienated andstrange, like something was watching us.
Even in the town centre, whenshopping, everyone seemed to be looking at us as if we had 200 eyes and 500fingers.

I don’t know to this day what we saw, but I would like some opinions and maybesome explanations.

There are a few factors that I do not understand from this experience, however.

I had only had 2CE earlier in the night (10mg at about 9PM).

Someone please explain to me how:

-Every timeChris toked and inhaled Diphenadine, I felt the effects, visably.
Like, I mean you could actually see me getting fucked up, my face expressionwould change and I wasn’t even having any.

-I was notunder the influence of anything other than marijuana, yet I saw everything Chrissaw.
Theorb, the star flying away, the birds in the tree’s, sheep and cattle retreated,and the orb or force retreating into the sun. I saw everything.

Two days after the event, I still felt alienated,even though I shouldn’t have seen anything.
Ihadn’t consumed any Diphenadine at all and yet I still felt all the effectsChris did, if not worse.

Thanks for reading. Hope to post more experiences in the future ;)

Hello and welcome to PD / bluelight :)

thanks for the report, I'll try to answer your questions best I can in a minute. This seems to be more or less a trip report, we have an appropriate forum part for that and like to keep all report like stuff there :) No problem though, I can move it for you there in a bit.
I appreciate you taking the time to format the text, future reference ideally I'd make paragraphs and no line spaces except for in between major paragraphs.

- Having some of the same effects as others that have taken drugs is called a contact high. It is probably a result of mirror neurons, empathy and similar social mirroring psychological effects, and suggestability. Basically people tend to 'mirror' the behavior of other people, especially if they trust them and rely on them a big deal... when that gets very complex and when a person is very suggestible which is much much stronger while under the influence of mind expanding drugs, the result is that some of the drug effects someone else is having seem to rub off on others. Obviously that highly depends on what kind of an effect that first person is having, which is variable and not always an identical generic drug effect (if there even is such a thing).

- 2C-E lasts quite a while and diphenidine does as well, so you were not only under the influence of marijuana. :)

- Can't really comment on the apparent telepathy but it might have been some plane, shooting star, meteorological phenomenon or who knows... that grew into a hallucination for the both of you, the fact that you described effects to each other plus suggestability and the vagueness that is typical for dissociative psychedelia especially involving diphenidine - even if it was only one of you that took that - , that seems to have triggered something akin to what is called 'folie a deux', you can look that up.

- the after effects were probably derealization, which is not surprising after the trip you had.

Some more notes and opinions ;) :

- please NEVER drive while tripping or intoxicated, it is not only very dangerous to yourself but also others around you. try not to get persuaded to do dodgy things either.
- what you put inside your body is your business but my advice which I know you didn't ask for is: don't take drugs until it's clear what is actually in them, and research drugs you take a little better, have a serious talk about that with people who are supposed to prepare drugs for you, trust you put in them to do that ought to be earned and deserved in my opinion.
- be careful mixing drugs you haven't tried before by themselves, it tends to be very unpredictable.
- angel dust is a street name for PCP, diphenidine has things in common with that but they are not the same.
- the 20 mg max referred to 2C-E or meth? Cause it is not a tiny amount of 2C-E at all but a potent dose!

Just some pieces of advice so that you can avoid hurting yourself! I certainly imagine combining 2C-E and diphenidine is very intense... and I would personally reconsider before attempting that, but then again I don't really like or trust diphenidine all that much.

Last edited:
I knew I'd put it in the wrong category! It happens every time. If you want to move them go ahead, just wanted to share experiences. I put one up about MXP as well. Thanks. :)

One thing is that you mentioned you were tripping hard off of tiny amounts of 2C-E... 10mg of 2C-E is a solid dose for some people and 20mg of 2C-E is a high dose for anyone. In reality those were not tiny amounts of 2C-E. Interesting report though, first one I've read of diphenidine and 2C-E combined.

interesting but dangerous situation if you ask me...

those 2ce doses are like other before have said not really light or threshold at all. 20mg is a good solid dose... i couldnt imagine driving under the influence...
angel dust? smoked dihpenidine? are you sure that is what it was?

ime 2ce and mj can be a powerful combo by themselves, and most psyhcedelics are known to produce "contact" highs as well which might account at least partially for the percieved telepathy, including the shared sense of the drug experience.

the after effects you describe can be normal post-trip, especially after dissasociatives. takes a few days to return to baseline after a powerful trip....

20mg referring to 2CE.
I had no Diphenadine, only 10mg of 2CE, no meth, and cone's throughout the night.
Chris told me he gave me MXE which I was okay with, but I didn't take into consideration that he was already tripping and unrational from the 2CE.
I didn't want to drive either, trust me! Hahaha, I'm glad we're all alive still.

Diphenadine seems to have a bit of a sinister side, like all of those horror stories with PCP, eating kidneys and stuff. That's a big no no in my book.

Yeah, I admit I got confused between MXE and 2CE.
I had about 10mg of 2CE which my bf at the time thought was MXE.
He had 20mg thinking the same thing.

We had a hectic night though ahaha.

I felt strange after it that's for sure. Yeah, our friends that night called the Diphenadine "Angel Dust" which is actually referring to PCP.
Yeah, positive that it was Diphenadine, I was there when the bf got it.

I was shaken for days, felt so abnormal aha.

mod note: you can use the EDIT button to add something to your posts! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I moved it for you like I said, PD >> TR. And I formatted the thread title while I was at it. ;)

Agreed with kingme about the dangers... while I am interested to read your stories, looking at this report and the other one you posted I am a bit concerned about the unsafety of using and combining these drugs very casually and/or having your (boy)friend handle the drugs casually for you.
Please be careful, these are very powerful substances you are dealing with and a lot of people who take them insist on some safety guidelines. Is an accurate milligram scale used, for example?

I don't mean to criticize you personally or be a party-pooper, but maybe you will take some harm reduction advice offered by us. :)

We always measure out our doses and make sure that we aren't taking something that shouldn't be taken. This night with 2CE and Diphenadine was merely an accident, getting MXE and 2CE mixed up. (The boyfriend was already tripping and such.)

I've been doing a lot of research chemicals this year, as I moved in with the bf. We have large access to substances and it's hard to not want to experiment.

To be honest, the bf and I mix our drugs together all the time. I know it's dangerous, but I guess we are both risk takers.
It doesn't mean to say that I have had nothing bad happen to me because I have, especially those horrible trips on that awful synthetic LSD.

Thanks also, for fixing up my errors. :)

I always find it interesting that Angel Dust tends to create severe aggression.

Anger dust typically refers to PCP, but in this case it's diphenidine, a completely different substance. Dangerous to use the term "angel dust" for something else. I always wonder why people feel they must use street names anyway, it just confuses everything.

I call it Diphenadine, I don't know why the bf and his friends were calling it Angel Dust, but by the outcome of the night it was just as sinister as PCP can be.