• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-E Subthread] Comparisons to Other Substances

moonyham - 2C-E has by FAR better visuals than 2C-I.

I once walked into a room and the entire carpet turned into a bed of beautiful roses.

High doses, everything around you morphs and changes. For example, trying to type on an insufflated dose (NOT recommended unless you have a good bit of experience with the drug as nobody knows for certain how dangerous this is.

And don't ask questions regarding which drug should you by. If you would have rephrased it into "out of 2C-E and 2C-I, which one is the more visual drug?", you probably would have gotten answers sooner.

Also, neither 2C-E nor 2C-I will have "walls talking to you". You may have an out-of-body experience on it... but that doesn't count as walls talking to you. Someone doesn't have much drug experience if he has to ask that question and really shouldn't be messing around with research chemicals anyway.

Anyway, on to the main point of my post. This stuff seems to be pretty benign and mixes well with MDMA, ketamine, coke, and beer.

I went to a house party yesterday, brought my scale and my 2C-E, and dosed everyone up. Most of them had been rolling all night so I only gave them 10mg to see how they reacted. A few things were noted:

1. Don't trust people when they say that they don't plan on taking anything else while on the drug. Apparently a number of people that do coke don't think it counts as a drug and that its totally okay to mix it with everything under the sun. Nobody had a freakout or anything though so that's a good thing.

2. It seems to be highly cross-tolerant with LSD and MDMA while it potentiates mushrooms. A few that were there trip LSD 2-3 times a week and their 10mg didn't get them anywhere near where I got. Some of them even kept bumping 5mg every 30 minutes or so and still nothing. They all loved the body high though and said it felt a lot like rolling (everyone remarked about that one) so I guess I'm not alone in the feeling that 2C-E is the only 2C that can create a true rolling body high.

3. Insufflating the drug is completely different from taking it orally. When I insufflated 5mg of the drug, it hit me immediately, it burned like a son a bitch, but the character was different. It gets a much speedier feeling to it through this route (pulse immediately went from 82 to 148) and on top of that, the visual nature turns like something more on the level of AMT. Less visual patterns and instead, everything becomes fluid. I stared at a painting on my wall for quite some time and watched as the waves in the ocean glistened and slammed into each other, the clouds moved to let the sun come through... it was incredible. Absolutely incredible.

4. Taking a pill about 8 hours into the 2C-E experience yielded an incredible roll. Bumping ketamine shortly after taking my pill... well, lets just say I've never k-holed off 200mg before. Drinking beer afterwards wasn't a problem and I gently crashed into a firm sleep.

Now here I am today... I started partying Friday night... and its now Sunday... I didn't sleep til last night. Got 6 hours of sleep. Yet, I'm still wide awake and refreshed. I don't feel like I normally do after partying for that long on chemmies and also of note, I didn't have a panic attack one time yesterday, just some mild anxiety, which is amazing for me as I almost always have a panic attack when I do psychedelics.

All in all, it was a very very fun night. I disagree with people who say that 2C-E isn't a "fun" drug... it well and truely is! Everyone agreed that we could all take between 10-12mg and go to a party all night. The drug gave us a good amount of energy without tweaking us out (usually a tradeoff that you get with pills - either you're too mellow or you're tweaking too hard) and we all had a blast talking about things, dancing, ... and some people had a fun time doing coke off of the different girls' breasts ... ... but anyway, nobody reported anything negative about the trip. And god what an amazing blast off I got from that K.

2C-E is quite different from 2C-B although both seem pretty archetypal. However, 2C-E has much less of a positive push and is much more active mentally. Also the body high can vary from feeling nice to downright strange. 2C-E is a powerful ego crusher at higher doses, whereas I have not experienced this tendency at all with 2C-B.

2C-E is a fantastic substance, but just make sure you're not expecting it to be like 2C-B. Of course there are similarities, but I find them to be fundamentally different from one another.

2C vs 2C

I am planning out a long overdue trip and I have the choice between 2C-I or 2C-E.
Which of these two substances would be more conducive to a fun, outdoorsy, more social trip?

2C-I is much more fun and social. 2C-E is pretty serious and introspective for me.

I've decided it's time to move past 2c-e, and learn from different psychedelic perspectives. I'm not done with 2c-e, but it shall simmer on the back burner for now.

What's a good transition from 2c-e? My choice would be mescaline, but it doesn't seem to be available. I think I can get 2c-i or lsd. I'd also appreciate other recommendations. Thanks.

BurnOneDown said:
I've decided it's time to move past 2c-e, and learn from different psychedelic perspectives. I'm not done with 2c-e, but it shall simmer on the back burner for now.

What's a good transition from 2c-e? My choice would be mescaline, but it doesn't seem to be available. I think I can get 2c-i or lsd. I'd also appreciate other recommendations. Thanks.

2C-I is a step down from 2C-E. I would try 2C-P perhaps, or 2C-T-2 or 7. Mescaline is a great choice and is available from your nearest Trichocereus pachanoi or peruvianus cactus... which are certainly available and perfectly legal.

On the other hand, there is something to be said for each psychedelic, even if most are less intense and deeply psychedelic than 2C-E. 2C-I may not be a good choice though... I find it great for thinking about and discussing things I already know, but I never found it to give me anything new.

Id suggest DMT as a step above 2c-e. though its not as intence per say, the intencity of teh effects coming on and leaving will elave you with a "sober" psychedelic state of mind.

Thanks, that was very helpful. I have only heard of 3c-p never 2c-p, but new psychedelics are being synthesized so quickly that I'm sure that I may have never heard of 2c-p. I will have to look for it. BTW the mescaline info is great, thanks.

I'm not sure if I am ready for DMT, it sounds so fucking intense. Then again 2c-e had the same general consensus, yet I only seemed to benefit off of it. It's definitely a psych I know I will have to try someday, very intriguing.

I guess there are enough opinions to on LSD to make my own decision. It seems to be a necessity, being a common reference point for the effects of all other psychedelics.

BurnOneDown said:
Thanks, that was very helpful. I have only heard of 3c-p never 2c-p, but new psychedelics are being synthesized so quickly that I'm sure that I may have never heard of 2c-p. I will have to look for it. BTW the mescaline info is great, thanks.

I'm not sure if I am ready for DMT, it sounds so fucking intense. Then again 2c-e had the same general consensus, yet I only seemed to benefit off of it. It's definitely a psych I know I will have to try someday, very intriguing.

I guess there are enough opinions to on LSD to make my own decision. It seems to be a necessity, being a common reference point for the effects of all other psychedelics.

That's weird that you've heard of 3C-P and not 2C-P... 2C-P has been around longer and has been much more available. 3C-P is a random oddity.

As for DMT, I find 2C-E more intense of a trip than DMT. I mean, sure, DMT is really intense in that it blasts you out into outer space, but it leaves your mind intact and gives a sense of cosmic joy. 2C-E, on the other hand, gets deep into your head and is quite a neutral chemical (for me at least)... I find DMT to require less commitment, not only due to the time but also due to the fact that it's easier to handle.

I just read up on 2c-p. It sounds as though it would be very worthwhile. I will have to put it on the to-do list and keep an ear out for it. Which is good because I will want more experience before trying it.

Ironically enough, I was talking to a friend about the replies today, and it turns out he found someone to get us mescaline. It might take a while, but it's worth the wait. I'm sure I will be around 'The Big and Dandy Mescaline Thread' in the near future. Thanks for the help.

BurnOneDown said:
I just read up on 2c-p. It sounds as though it would be very worthwhile. I will have to put it on the to-do list and keep an ear out for it. Which is good because I will want more experience before trying it.

Ironically enough, I was talking to a friend about the replies today, and it turns out he found someone to get us mescaline. It might take a while, but it's worth the wait. I'm sure I will be around 'The Big and Dandy Mescaline Thread' in the near future. Thanks for the help.

Just make sure it's really mescaline, if it's a powder... most of the "mescaline" is people buying some 2C-X (usually 2C-E) and selling it as mescaline. If it's really mescaline, it'll be at least 250mg of powder. If it's a little tiny bit of powder in a gel cap, it's not really mescaline.

Just FYI :)

O and I was trying to do a search for 2c-e and it wasn't working, told me there were no results. weird

Yeah, vBulletin (Bluelight's bulletin board software) ihas a pretty quirky search feature. 3-letter search terms don't search very well, and putting the dash in 2C-E also throws it off. But you posted in the right thread. Most 2C-E discussion here has taken place throughout this thread.

Hello together,

somebody maybe can tell me how the visuals are on 2c-e? Is it more visual than 2c-b?

Thanks a lot!!

Cheers,
flashbeem

The visuals on 2CE are like LSD (and DPT) in that they can be extremely 'deep' if you know what I mean.

On 2CB the visuals are shallow almost 2D usually.

2CE breaks you into a visual 'landscape' that has depth, and nuances that you won't find in 2CB (just my experience).

So I kinda figured this would be as good a place as any for this question. I did 10 mg's of 2C-E nasally at the start of this year as my first venture into the psychedelic realm. Needless to say, I was hooked and now I've got a nice little growbox of shrooms, and 500 mg of 2C-I coming in the mail. This easter I'm planning my second trip and I was wondering if I should take some 2C-B, 2C-I or 2C-E. I want to try the oral route this time, since I found that snorting 2C-E was insanely chaotic(and hurt quite a bit!). I'm not sure which of these three compounds I should take. I really enjoyed the visual aspect of 2C-E, and the fact that I felt quite clear in my mind(although tripped out!), but I would maybe like to feel some more euphoria. I found 2C-E to be really neutral in that aspect, but maybe oral changes that?

I'm saving the mushies for tripping outside this summer :).

edit: I'm tripping at home with a couple of friends, who'll also be tripping and a sober tripsitter. If the weather is good we'll maybe venture to a nearby lake to chill if we aren't too out of it.

oral 2CE is amazing. 2CB is also amazing. Why not try 2CE again so you can get a better feel for that material? I find tripping once on a chemical you don't really 'get it'.

You need a few times to slow dance with some of these molecules before they plant a big wet one on you.

peace,
samadhi

suspekt-: All three of those compounds are valuable allies. It's all in what you're looking for.

Although others may differ, my experience has been as follows:
In terms of having a blast, 2C-B > 2C-I > 2C-E. In terms of visuals, 2C-E > 2C-B > 2C-I. In terms of having an insightful or valuable experience, 2C-I = 2C-E > 2C-B.

Not that 2C-B isn't insightful or valuable, it's just so damn much fun I find myself too busy having a good time to get much out of it.
Hope that helps.

Xorkoth said:
2C-E seems to have the effect of combining my senses into a single super-sense at high doses... I have also gained the ability to see my current position as a nexus of dimensional circumstances, and to be able to see the spread of possible futures (probabilities) spread out directly before me, and then make decisions based on those potentials.

Very well put, after doing 2C-E at very high doses, I know think of myself as a 'real' image (as opposed to virtual image) and anything else for that matter only present through wave matter duality. On shrooms my only thoughts were what consequences could follow, while 2C-E was much more realization of the self and what I could do to myself for the better. It really makes you face what needs to be done to achieve your final destination.

I am also curious how anyone could compare 2C-E to 2C-P, for those who have taken it. The Big and Dandy 2C-P thread hasn't had a post in over a year, and there isn't much say about it. Well, there is a lot, but many of it from few sources.

I will have something to say about 2C-P sometime in the future... I have tried it but at the time I had so much tolerance that it did very little. There are a few really compelling reports about 2C-P and a few trusted users here at BL compare it favorably to 2C-E (some have said it is better), but have never written reports. I wonder why there are so few reports on 2C-P? I guess 2C-E is just far more available.

Anyway, I plan to try it sometime in the future... not sure when. I'm not tripping very often these days. Perhaps I can make it my next real trip.

I wonder why there are so few reports on 2C-P?

I found it rather difficult to remember much of what happened TBH - that could be an aspect.