• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-E Subthread] Comparisons to Other Substances

2c-e compared to 2c-b

So I have done 2c-e extensively with a group of friends and and now we wanted to try 2c-b I have read it is less intense but still very colorful. If anyone has any way they could compare one to the other im very very curious and read every PiHKAL section on 2c-b in my personal copy of the book. Thank you all is appreciated

2c-b is more entactogenic, 2c-e is more emotionally neutral and analytical. 2c-b is easier going, more fun, more worthwhile at lower doses. 2c-e is more mind bending, visual, and less worthwhile at smaller doses. I prefer 2c-b. All just my opinion of course.

2C-E seems colder with a darker aspect to it for me and can get way more visual and twisted in my experiences. A heavy 2C-E experience tends to wear me out a lot more than the Bees. 2C-B has always been a positive, fun experience for me and I've yet to see the darkside of it. I love them both, but I prefer to do 2C-E by myself and 2C-B with friends or a lover.

2c-b is probably the most fun you could ever have. Say it lasts 4 hours, a good 3 of those will be spent laughing your ass off. The intensity of 2ce is channeled into humor with 2c-b, and I've always thought that the visuals might not be as intricate as with 2c-e but they're prettier. Snort it to, the pain is worth it, its not even that it intensifies the experience, its almost a completely different one in a good way.

Snort it to, the pain is worth it, its not even that it intensifies the experience, its almost a completely different one in a good way.

For a beginner what would you say a good snortable dose is? Also how much pain are we talking here? Lots of people say the pain of snorting is too much to bear, but I'm happy to try as long as we're not talking eye watering agony with heavy nose bleeding or shit like that.

Last edited:
It's painful in a slightly refreshing, head clearing way in my opinion. It's more a strong sting. It's not likely to really damage your nose much. It is enough to make your eyes water but it stops just short of agony.

Start with maybe 2x 5mg lines and have another two lined up to take at the 20 and 40 minute point if required. Bear in mind that you might well want to stop at 10 or 15mg.

2c-b is much gentler than 2c-e. The visuals are less intense and less intricate but it gives a lovey/erotic euphoria. Very tactile. Most people don't report the physical side effects that 2c-e has. If you are a weed smoker, have a little bit halfway through the trip. The combo is very nice, imo.

I wouldn't recommend snorting 2c-b, though. It is supposed to be just as painful as 2c-e. When I snorted 2c-e, I broke it up into tiny 0.5mg bumps and it still burned like hell. A friend of mine who snorted 20mg compared it to having a nail driven through the front of his head. I also find that the come up is too fast and increases the nausea dramatically. If you want it to come on faster, try dosing sublingually(under the tongue). It is slightly uncomfortable, but entirely manageable. Swallowing the dose is slightly less potent but it lasts longer.

Regarding the insufilation issue, it depends on what salt you have. 2C-B HCl salt hurts quite a bit more than 2C-B HBr salt.

For a beginner what would you say a good snortable dose is? Also how much pain are we talking here? Lots of people say the pain of snorting is too much to bear, but I'm happy to try as long as we're not talking eye watering agony with heavy nose bleeding or shit like that.

I'd say 14mgs is a good place to start, you'll get the full psychadelic effect without much of a risk for getting the chance of a really bad time if for some reason things dont go how you planned, or something out of your control makes the vibes go south, and its enough for you to not be wishing you had done more. The burn is pretty intense, I thought someone was playing a cruel joke on me the first time I did it, but it was worth it, your eyes will probably water, mine usually do, and it will be all you can reallypay attention to for a good 4-5 minutes, but you start coming up on the trip in the first 45 seconds/minute. But as it gradually starts to go away you feel refreshed when it does like you've been walking around with a rock in your shoe all day and finally get home and kick them off and throw some slippers on, and once it does go away and you stop paying attention to it you take a look around and realize you're full blown tripping already which I like because sometimes when eating the 2cs when I'm sitting around waiting to feel the first effects I get antsy or bored and my mindstate changes from what it was when I took it. And I'm sure you've noticed the neausea 2ce can give you and sometimes you throw up, snorting 2c-b, and pretty much all the 2cs I've done theres just as much potential for that nauseous feeling but it speeds it up a good bit so that feeling dosnt linger as long, sometimes puking on them feels fantastic though.

How does 2C-E compare to 4-ho-MiPT, which of the both is more "sociable" I want to order one of them. But I want to do some with friends who are less experienced as I am in psychedelics. I don't want them to have a bad experience so they will never want to do it again.

I really enjoy 4-ho-mipt, it seems a little more sociable imo than 2c-e, although i have alot of good things to say about 2c-e as well

For me, both have introspective qualities as well as euphoric social qualities.

That being said, I personally feel that 4HoMIPT is more suited for trip with less experienced people. It's definetly not a mindfucker a la 2C-E in normal doses. But it can definetly be a strong trip.
If they have some but not a lot trip experience, I'd say about 15mg of 4HOMIPT should do it.