View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-e or 2c-t-2 day tripping?

shadowxvi

Greenlighter
anybody have experience or know if tripping on 2c-e or 2c-t-2 would be incredible during the day such as on lsd?

yes, no, maybe so... :)

depends on alot of factors (set, setting etc)

2c's are fun during the day though, when i have done it.

2c-e during the day is great, as it has a bit of stimulating edge and long duration. in fact i didn't really like it for night tripping because i would end up with nowhere good to go at 3am :p

if you enjoy nature walks sober, then you'll enjoy nature walks on a phen.
of course if you don't enjoy crowds while tripping, then plan your triptinerary accordingly.

Yeah, they're good daytime psychs, like LSD. I find LSD to be very "phen-like" with a deep tryptamine-like component that comes around when the time is right.

LSD during the day is amazing, and I find phens tend to have that daytime vibe to them as well.

in all my experiences 2c-e has lasted at least 12 hours.
Dose at Noon.
be Done by Midnight

yeah I would agree with this ^ I once dosed at about 9:30/10 at night and had shit to do the next day...wasn't clever lol - great for day time I reckon, although I always do it in the evening.

i really enjoyed going out for a walk around the neighbourhood during the day on 2c-e. the visuals look very similiar to LSD when outside in my opinion.

It's pretty much already been said but yes 2ce is good to trip on during the day. My only advice to add to this is be somewhere that you can sit down comfortably, I find that the stomach cramps often make me want to sit down at certain points during the trip.

i agree with guerillabedlam ^ , I usually wait to go outside until im mostly up and the nausea has subsided. its nice to just lay down in a comfortable place during the come up :)

Yeah, coming while outside and walking around isn't a whole lot of fun. Much nicer to come up resting inside and then go outside. I totally agree.

I've done the dose and then head outside method and it works obviously, it just that you don't have as easy of a come-up.

2c-e during the day is great, as it has a bit of stimulating edge and long duration. in fact i didn't really like it for night tripping because i would end up with nowhere good to go at 3am :p

if you enjoy nature walks sober, then you'll enjoy nature walks on a phen.
of course if you don't enjoy crowds while tripping, then plan your triptinerary accordingly.

Snorting 20mg of 2c-e during the day was awesome. I preferred doing it then night tripping with it. I hate not being able to go somewhere when I need to.

Yeah i have to snort RC's because they have very weak effect orally on me. Otherwise i would probably have to use syrian rue but that could be bad

20mg 2c-e only lasted ~5 hours the other night. Empty stomach. Took an hour to come up as well.

i agree with guerillabedlam ^ , I usually wait to go outside until im mostly up and the nausea has subsided. its nice to just lay down in a comfortable place during the come up :)

ohhhhhh yes = lying down on this is great and having the waves of sensations wash over you - I lay on my deck for a good coupla hours waiting for my family to go to bed when I was staying there last summer and it was amazing watching the stars and visuals intermingle

I can't say anything about 2c-t-2, but 2c-e is spectacular to take outdoors during the day;)