Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-B, LSD, and MDMA Cross-Tolerance

Zalo

Bluelighter
Hey BlueLight,

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the psychedelic section, or in the ecstasy section, but I figured MDMA can also be considered a minor psychedelic, so I decided to post here.

Anyways, I'll be attending a 2-day festival sometime in August and I'd like to candy flip one day and use 2C-B on another day. If I were to do 2C-B the first day and candy flip the second day will the 2C-B affect my candy flip? I'm assuming there'd be some down-regulation of serotonin receptors, more specifically the 5-HT2C, which LSD also affects at a significant enough affinity. I know that LSDs main effects are due to 5-HT2A receptors, but the down-regulation of 5-HT2C receptors seems like it would affect LSD in some way even if only a little. Also, with a down-regulation of serotonin receptors that would leave less receptor sites for serotonin to bind to when MDMA is taken, which may affect the experience.

Any thoughts or experiences with this situation?

Thank you.

There would be cross tolerance between lsd and 2c-b, not so much with mdma though. How much tolerance seems to depend on the person. That being said, you should still be able to trip on the lsd the day after the 2c-b. It would be less potent than usual but combining it with mdma would bump it back up a bit. I would definitely recommend taking the 2c-b on the first day and the lsd+mdma on day 2. This is both because 2c-b should cause less tolerance than lsd would and for the fact that tripping on the comedown/hangover from mdma may not be pleasant.

Sorry for necro posting but I was wondering how long someone would need to wait between these 3 substances to avoid all cross-tolerance. I would guess a week should suffice or possibly 2 weeks for some people but I'm just guessing... I figured my fellow bluelighters here would know the answer to this question?

Don't people say you can use 2c-b two days ina row with no tolerance? Would that mean you could use 2c-b and then LSD the next day no problem?