• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2c-b.....i really liked it

The dose I had was measured by all means........ just saying that the dose needed was tiny... just a small amount that u only needed to use ur finger to get the dose 'if that makes sense' what Im trying to say it was a measured amount, that was only visibly small...........that makes more sense.

I think I can understand what your saying. The dose was measured, but being an RC it was an extremely small amount, and so to get it into your mouth you used your finger.

In terms of the intial post, it seems pretty likely to me that it was a bermuda triangle. They were damn fine acid I might add too. But they weren't any RC - or rather, the 3 different types of bermudas I was lucky enough to sample weren't. Just varying strengths of acid. At first I had thought they were 2c-b aswell as this is what many people had been saying. But if they were, then I reckon people would have gotten into some real trouble with them, which didnt seem to be the case, not in terms of an RC overdose anyhow. I knew of numerous people who had consumed many of them (5+) in one night, and im quite sure if the substance had been an RC they would have reached an overdose level (considering the pills could be felt from doses as little as a quarter of a pill from the strongest batch). And ofcourse the fact that they got labtested to be lsd.

^Yeah I agree, indeed. Although there is no way to tell what the other batches of bermudas were, I knew some people who were eating ridiculous amounts of these over the years.