• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2C-B HBr solubility?

marcelluspittman

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

I have 500mg 2C-B HBr powder, and I want to make a nasal spray with 0.9% saline but struggling to find reliable solubility data.

I was hoping to make one with a 10mg dose per spray, but with a spray volume of 0.13ml, it would mean a 77mg/ml concentration of which I'm unsure/doubtful 2C-B HBr is cabable of. Even with 5mg doses it would mean 38mg/ml. 2mg would be 15mg/ml but I can't imagine that that's practical; 5 sprays in each nostril/1.3ml for a 20mg sounds like a lot of liquid. I don't have any experience with nasal sprays though, so if anyone has any input it would be appreciated.

All I've really been able to find is a guy on a different forum 14 years ago confirming at least 17mg/ml is possible, so 2mg should work.

Thank you

just drink it - why do you gotta spray it up your nose?

I'm taking it to a 5 day festival, so I need portability and pre-made doses. I suppose I could make 30ml shots at 20mg if it comes down to it, but would still prefer the spray if solubility allows.

Highest I’ve managed is 30 mg/ml. I gave up on nasal sprays it’s a miserable roa. Just nip in a portaloo and boof it, or snort the dose raw and cry for 20 minutes.