• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

26 Years straight H user just kicked 5 days ago.

Seattle User

Bluelighter
26 Years straight H user just kicked 5 days ago.
So hello everyone.
I am going through some crazy shit here. Kicked here at home. Now its like i have to be setting up placebo rigs and that somehow fills a deep need. Just setting up using water. Was at times up to 2 or 3 Gs a day. i STEPPED OUT TO AROUND .75 A DAY AND just stopped and asked my friend to sit on me for a few days. This i need to stop but i get the feeling im going to score again at some point. I hate it is so easy to get and so cheap. I have plenty of resources and can afford to sit in my opium den for years again it would seem. I dismantled the area out in my shop where i have sat and fixed for years. I had it all tricked out.
Huge PA system with a live console and instruments set up to play and so on. then 50 feet away is the recording studio where i have made countless records in the last 30 years and it all looks so different now that I am not firing up..
Now im a loan tonight sitting in the loading area for staging equipment and 1 call away from just a .5 to get the taste.

If you are so sure you're going to relapse, maybe you should look into a maintenance drug. Suboxone, methadone or kratom. You'll still be an addict, but its better than H addiction.