PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25X-NBome to 2cX?

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
Hey guys,

So I’ve always wanted to try 2cb, but have never had a chance at it unfortunately. Then just today I had a little epiphany, the large amount of 25B-NBome I have that will never be used...

I remember hearing that NBomes when taken orally would degrade to their 2c counterparts, well that doesn’t work for me and the NBomes were fully orally active.

But what is the mechanism by which this reaction takes place? If I can figure that out maybe I can do so outside of the body to give myself enough 2cb (or 2cc) to play around with.

-GC

The oral consumption thing is a big question and I would NOT assume it to be universally true at all... years back we had a thread wherein some people determined that they reliably had powerful effects from sublingual dosages when blotters were swallowed with no subliongual absorption time. Whereas others experienced no effects or very weak effects. So assuming oral dosing of NBOMes is equivalent to oral dosing of 2C-Xs is very unsafe.

Of course I know you weren't talking about doing that, just thought it should be said. In terms of converting, I do know that there is a conversion which I have heard is fairly easy to convert a 2C-X to its corresponding NBOMe (the opposite direction)... in fact a famous now defunct vendor had an extra stock of 2C-B-fly and made 2C-B-fly-NBOMe this way. I have no idea if converting back is easy or even possible. I have to imagine possible, but I'm no chemist.

The oral consumption thing is a big question and I would NOT assume it to be universally true at all... years back we had a thread wherein some people determined that they reliably had powerful effects from sublingual dosages when blotters were swallowed with no subliongual absorption time. Whereas others experienced no effects or very weak effects. So assuming oral dosing of NBOMes is equivalent to oral dosing of 2C-Xs is very unsafe.

Of course I know you weren't talking about doing that, just thought it should be said. In terms of converting, I do know that there is a conversion which I have heard is fairly easy to convert a 2C-X to its corresponding NBOMe (the opposite direction)... in fact a famous now defunct vendor had an extra stock of 2C-B-fly and made 2C-B-fly-NBOMe this way. I have no idea if converting back is easy or even possible. I have to imagine possible, but I'm no chemist.

I was probably one of those people lol I get pretty much 100% identical effects from both sublingual and oral the few times I tried it. One time I even swallowed one while trying my best to not have it touch my mouth just to see, if anything that trip was stronger..

I’ll look around cuz trying 2cb would make my day!

-GC

I don't think you can convert the nbomes back to 2c-x compounds but it could be possible probably need a phd organic chemist to come up with a method. I wonder if a benzyl deprotecting mechanism for amines would work? / deprotection for benzyl ethers. could be a experiment and ship off the final product for testing.