• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [25X-NBOMe Subthread] Comparisons & General Discussion

^?? Mate I'm dicksizing? I'm saying I'm amazed at your dosages. They are just outside of my experience so far it's hard to imagine. My experiences are like 1/4 to 1/2 your standard doses. Your combo well that is one of the nuttiest combo's I have ever heard of and at 15! You have balls although I don't know how those doses will work out in the long run health wise but if your having fun go for it. Your body your decisions I'm not trying to offend or have a go or something. Calm down a bit all I wish to do is say NB's are weird and can give unexpected result. Take some NB, take a heap of it. Do what ever you want. I've advised a bit of caution is all as it is a weird and unpredictable drug. Hope you enjoy your experience's as much as I have with NB's.

Dicksizing? I think you take things the wrong way sometimes and not everyone is you. Most of us are novice experimenters compared to yourself. Some people have had bad reactions but if you good with the combo you outlined or a bunch of bromo cool. Go hard.

gonna buy my first nbome ( its legal in my country )

most euphoric?
most visual?
most stimuting?
most body load? etc

I was kinda checking out the 25b,I heard its most visual? I didnt trip in three years and I want to have amazing visuals but not big fan of vasoconstriction,aniexty,body nervousness and vomit,so witch one is best?

My impression is that 25I is the most pleasant, but I haven't tried any of them I have only read a bunch of trip reports.

Indeed, check that post. I've tried B, C, D, and I. All of them gave me quite severe vasoconstriction, but that can be counteracted by smoking weed / synthetic cannabinoids quite successfully. Body tension is particularly pronounced with 25I. None of them made me vomit, nor even nauseous. None of them gave me anxiety apart from when one time I took 3mg 25D and it tried to flush my body of its contents, but at the same time it made my bowels too tense to release, resulting in painful constipation that lasted for about an hour. Everything was ok after I managed to empty them, but I advise against taking that large a dose - maybe it could've been worse.

C is not as intense visually as the other 3. D requires larger dosing, and is still not that intense. I has the most side effects. B is the most intense visually IME, and the one that gave me the least body tension, although not everyone will have the same opinion.

Had a great experience on 25-C a couple of months ago. Intense visuals, at 1mg I was having fully formed hallucinations. I saw a large bee on my wall swatting at another, smaller bee clear as day. As well sharks and other fish swimming in my walls, they looked like N64 models. I might have also had some MDMA peaking at the time, I don't remember.

I am 190 pounds 22 male.... didnt had any drug in 3 years except weed

gonna drop 25i...what dose should i take? I have 4 300ug blotters

I am 190 pounds 22 male.... didnt had any drug in 3 years except weed

gonna drop 25i...what dose should i take? I have 4 300ug blotters

Well the right thing to do in the name of harm reduction would be to take no more than one. However, that might be a little lackluster and get you in a weird limbo zone. I'd personally recommend two due to your limited supply. I wouldn't bother trying to re-dose either, it's very ineffective. I'd say have a 600ug trip now, and one some other time

Well the right thing to do in the name of harm reduction would be to take no more than one. However, that might be a little lackluster and get you in a weird limbo zone. I'd personally recommend two due to your limited supply. I wouldn't bother trying to re-dose either, it's very ineffective. I'd say have a 600ug trip now, and one some other time

i was thinking abou 3,900ug

I heard pll died from 1 mg,if I tried DOB,mdma and 2c-b... dem phenetylamines,do u think I can still have hyper sensitivity to this N bomb? I was always hardcore tripper I ate most acid blotters of any ppl I ever met irl,but then again I am sober for 3 years so i have kinda virgin brain

i was thinking abou 3,900ug

I heard pll died from 1 mg,if I tried DOB,mdma and 2c-b... dem phenetylamines,do u think I can still have hyper sensitivity to this N bomb? I was always hardcore tripper I ate most acid blotters of any ppl I ever met irl,but then again I am sober for 3 years so i have kinda virgin brain

I am definitely no expert. I like to maintain a balance between harm reduction and satisfaction. Around 900ug of 25i NBOMe is my sweet spot with that chemical. You most likely aren't sensitive but better safe than sorry. I say try the 300ug for your first trip with it to gauge your sensitivity and if all goes well then try the remaining 900ug no less than 1 week later. Most recommend two weeks, but with this being your first trip in 3 years and 300ug being a fairly low dose I don't think that tolerance would get in the way much at one week

I agree with SuperPsych. Since this is your first experience with this chemical, and you have 1200ug, I think that 300ug to gauge the effects and then 900ug a week later would be a good balance between harm reduction and supply optimization. 300ug is very likely to be underwhelming, but 600 + 600 is a waste IMO, and 1200 may be too much for one's first time. When I say "too much", I don't mean that the trip will be too intense, I mean that the body load will be too much shock.

IME, 25B, 25C, 25D and 25I have physical limits far before mental limits, i.e. you can't trip as hard as you can on acid without seriously putting your body at harm.

I'd recommend cutting one of them in half, then do 1.5 hits the first time (=450ug) and the other 2.5 (=750ug) a couple weeks later. Tripling your dose from 300 to 900ug might catch you off guard with its intensity. A general rule of thumb when titrating doses is to go up by no more than 50% of your last dose.

I'm surprised that these compounds are nauseating for anyone, as their selectivities (for 5ht2) aren't typically associated with nausea.

ebola

as sympathomimetics, they make the gut churn so as to accelerate evacuation, so if food is high in the gut it may be experienced as nausea but if food digestion is well underway it is squeezed along. In either case you get churning, not exactly nausea, but activity in the gut.

I would never take an Psych an hour or two after eating a meal. I generally stick to the idea that my belly must be clear of a meal for at least 3 hours. 25i has never made me nauseous, nor has it forced me to take a dump. Maybe I am just lucky that way.... also food is quite delish on 25I. Thus far zn13bt has posted the best advice in regards to first dose ideas. 450 to 500 ug is a good first dose. It is what I went with and while it was underwhelming it definitely gave be a gage. After that I never saw the need to go above 1mg

What does it mean when 25i-nbome is complexed with hci?

What is a good dose of blotter, hci complexed nbome? I see 1000ug blotters a lot.

What's "hci"? It probably means that you're talking about the hcl salt of the compound, complexed with either polysorbate or cyclodextrin (or a modified analogue thereof). You should expect more reliable and generally better absorption with sublingual use in comparison to the uncomplexed compound. 1 mg seems like too high of a starter dose but a common dose that many arrive at (and that a few would react adversely to).

ebola

SubQ works so well. If only needles were acceptable socially, one could use an 'autojector' type device to deliver a shot 1/4 inch under the skin...far more reliable than buccal and having to complex things. In a different universe, I would invent an autojector for NBOMes and make a comfortable living...the dirty capitalist I am.

Nasal dosing and plugging tend to be pretty reliable with this series. Also, if you already have the compound in solution, there's no real reason not to complex it.

ebola