View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25n nbome

spacetrippin

Bluelighter
Anybody tested this chem? Theres barley notta on the net about this one just wondering how it compares the the other nbomes?

Lol I still have some 25H blotters that I don't think I'll ever find info on. I'm guessing these aren't too hot when compared to the more popular NBOMEs on that note.

@25N-NBOMe: indeed please use the link that was provided, it leads to our central thread on the topic. If interesting discussion is continued here it will eventually be merged into that anyway.

Lol I still have some 25H blotters that I don't think I'll ever find info on. I'm guessing these aren't too hot when compared to the more popular NBOMEs on that note.

I would never use 25H if only because Erny (hyperlabber IIRC, who has extensive experience with N-benzyls and analogues, indeed an underground expert on this kind of stuff if you ask me) said that it is horribly adrenergic or at least seems like it. Just frame the blotters. ;)

25n-nbome is fucking awesome. I've heard it feels like 2cb with the visuals of DON. I've never done those drugs. I've consumed Trichocereus bridgesii in decent levels, around 2 feet. I took two hits of 25n-nbome (I would guess the hits were about 700 micrograms, I'll have to check with the guy, I think he said 700 micrograms). It reminded me of the feeling of 25i-nbome, the feeling of mdma in high doses, the stimulation of Trichocereus Bridgesii with visuals reminiscent of Trichocereus bridgesii cactus at points but very unique compared to the visuals I've had from anything before. The visuals were more on the comedown but very fucking vivid. I've heard it compared to Dmt visuals and I guess I could see that because of the richecet of duplicates of objects with an arcade machine glow effect, but it most certainly had the nbome flavor. The visuals were reminiscent of very high dose mda but just fucking crazier. I'd say from the dose I had it was like being really fucking high from 25i-nbome, lsd perhaps, trichocereus bridgesii, bk-mdma, and mda (very little bodyload to speak of, some vaso-coconstriction but not anymore than with other nbomes or from mescaline). My two cents worth. I've heard people discredit 25n-nbome and I personally find that to be blasphemy. 25n might be my favorite nbmome so far. (I've done 25i, 25c, and 25n)