• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25i-NBOMe - My hallucinations of Death

That was a mad story bro. I don't think its fair to be scorned like you were, your story reminded me (and others i'm sure) that I should always do my research before experimenting with new drugs and also it was quite interesting. Taking such a toxic amount of that drug was stupid, and it is annoying that you compromised the legality of another psychedelic; but then again at least it was by someone smart enough to articulately tell the story to others on a forum so we all can learn for the mistake. And this is the great things about forum pages, that we all can learn from one anothers experiences.

I am ashamed that it is mistakes like the one I made that cause drugs to be outlawed, but I'd rather it be me in the hospital, than a poor kid in a grave, you know?

are you sure it was 900mg? thats 1800 average doses of 25i.... it's nort the first time ive heard of 25i landing people in the hospital..

Glad you are alright. Drugs are outlawed for various reasons, 1 person cannot be blamed for substance ban..

What about 25C-Nbome and 25D-Nbome compounds? Are they comparatively safe (not in over doses)?
I tried searching for x-Nbome hospitalization reports and found only the 25i-NBOMe compound.

Its very strange because for a while, all you could find was 25C. Then bam, 25I became the star of the show. Its hard to tell what the safety profile really is because the majority of people don't have 99% pure 25x, or they don't have a scale truly accurate at micrograms levels, or they have the freebase or the salt or they complex it... etc

Right off the bat my fear was that 25C would cause vasoconstrictive crises in the vein of BD-Fly but that hasn't panned out yet. The 25I ODs seem to primarily involve seizures...

I don't feel like anyone really has a clear profile for any of them at this point in time, insofar as the exact etiology of OD / death.

Ouch, glad you're alive, but broken arms??? Take it careful in the future, please!
smile.gif

so you wouldn't have broken anything if you weren't cuffed?

Dropping is way inaccurate as I just found out with DOC.

I'm glad I didn't chose this 25i to play with yet myself. I'm obviously not experienced nearly enough.

Thanks for posting this report. It's an eye opener for us. Although, most of us regret that you had to hit the hospital on an RC. These things take extremely responsible people to use. It's nowhere near easy to mess with this stuff.

900mg into 30ml just sounds like trouble. That has to be wrong.... you ate a bunch!

It sounds like you did no research at all. You should be dead.

Sorry to hear it turned out so bad for you. Hope you get better soon.
You definitely learned your lesson and taught me one also.

so you wouldn't have broken anything if you weren't cuffed?

Potentially every other thing in his environment and/or own body? Who's to say?

What a horrible story indeed. I hope others will be scared off by this to attempt something like this getting themselves way in over their head.

But I still don't understand if you took such a high dose knowingly. It seems strange to me that you had the means to dose appropriately and low yet chose a massive dose anyway.

Almost exact same story

I keep getting these wisps of complex thought, they smash into my head, I see crystal clear for a moment (mentally) and then it slips away, leaving me with an internal discussion for the rest of the day. It's like I got fried into having mini-epiphanies twice a week. It's hard to describe, but it's been helping me sort things out, slowly but surely, in many aspects. I finally feel like I have a foothold in deciphering the answers I need to progress in my life. I don't have a word to fit it quite, can someone help me out here?

This is new to me, it was Friday for sure that started this, maybe it's residual psy-fry, I don't know, but I want to figure it out.

Dude same thing happened to me earlier this year, hospital and all, me and my room mate got into a 15 minute brawl with two cops in our dorm room, we snorted it however, very long story. You described a lot of things that i couldnt put in words, such as the part when you describe the first five minutes, except when it happened to me it was that like exact order over something more like two minutes. and the part when you said you didnt see out of your eyes you saw your thoughts that was fucked. But yeah same thing happened to me about the mini episodes coming back and then slipping away almost like trying to remember a dream but you just can barely not remember the end. I got into smoking spice a lot i know it is frowned upon where im from but i found that helped me more than anything to start remembering things. Good luck bro, i definitely learned about who i am, and somewhat more of the purpose to life or lack there of, the way i think about things now is most certianly different i just dont know how to explain it. more and more comes back to you the more you think about it, let me know if you remember anything significant.

Any true enlightenment cab not be shared but expeeriences. That is why we nevver read what the 9 or11 levels of consciousness is in Buddhism. Is it cause in learning you knownit is unconveyable.or whether some humbling secret. Knowledge is felt tonne only knownby the explorers.

I probably would have hurt someone, or cracked my skull, maybe fell down the stairs on the way out to the ambulance.

It turned out for the better.

I overdosed on MXE inadvertently around 2 months ago, around half a gram spilled under my tongue accidentally. Never dose from an amber vial while walking down a busy road. Careless and wasteful, but the experience was not without merit, much like this one.

600mg I gather, maybe 400 no way to be sure. The vial contained a gram before I touched it though.

What I've learned here is that an overdose of this substance is rather like one of ketamine, merely anesthetic. I never passed out fully, but anterograde amnesia and mindless actions were observed. Perhaps it could be of medical use at 1 gram or more, but we already have ketamine so why bother.

I experienced no adverse physiological effects from this overdose. Whatsoever. This by no means makes it safe, but it's one bio-assay of a large dose of a substance with little history of human use.

If I would have been alone and at home at the time no ill would have come from it. I was not, and suffered the consequences of judgmental family members. This factor is moot as it could happen with any psychoactive and with any breed of familial type.

Not trying to hijack your thread, simply relating an experience too short for a full trip report to contrast and empathize with your experience .

Yes, 900mg of 25i
WOW, no wonder you OD'd, I insufflated two caps of 600ug and that was enough for me, I found the experience fantastic. It really is worth reading up on doses before taking new drugs like this. Did you not know what dose it was until after? I'm surprised you're living to tell the story buddy! 8o

Have you ever missed a zero on a math test?

Be grateful the test didn't make you seize and stop breathing.

That's a good way to put it.
Learned my lesson when I tried to play with 25i-NBOME even after reading this thread.
Shit is craaaaazy. Got high without even trying. Wasn't a placebo thing either.
Definitely not for the average Joe. Anyone could mess that up fairly easy.
I did even with tons of warning. I'll never touch that stuff again.

I have come to terms with my hallucinations of that day; and well, it's kind of a mindfuck.

I hallucinated my future self, sober, and well taken care of; educated (college), working my dream job, and with a grip on life that I don't have now.

I saw that, and it dissected my mind, and I had to spend months and months and months reassembling myself. I can still wake up in the mornings and identify ways that I feel different since my 25i OD.

But that hallucination gives me a kind of hope i've never had before, like, i'm still struggling now, but I have that in me. It's possible to attain that. I can do it.

A "drop" is not a reliable unit of measure. Next time, please work with a far more dilute solution.

ebola

A "drop" is not a reliable unit of measure. Next time, please work with a far more dilute solution.

ebola
I'm not sure where you got the impression I'd try 25i, or anything of a similar dosage range again.

Not to mention, we didn't, say, dip a finger in and drip it up the nose. We used micropipette, or whatever it's called. It's like a syringe but with a button on top, not a plunger.

Last edited:
25D-nbome is even more unforgiving with higher than desired dosages.

ebola