• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

25i+meth

The8thwheel

Greenlighter
I took some 25i around 4am last night I have come down for the most part but 18 hours later I am still seeing tracers and I had taken a few capsules I thought were mdma but defiantly were not and I'm twacking out pretty hard was about a half gram of it I took have been seeing people out of the corner of my eye, my toes,ankles,fingers,elbows,knees are all purple as fuck and dick has shriveled up to about 1/4 of the size... should I be concerned about this? Do I need medical attention

We're not doctors or medical professionals here on bluelight. I would go to a hospital and get checked out. Tell them what's happening, which drugs you took, any medications you take, and how many of the drugs you took. You will not get into legal trouble for doing this. Stay safe.

It's unlikely to cause any permanent harm, but I would recommend you take a nice hot bath or shower to reduce the vasoconstriction and restore the arterial blood flow.

And remind yourself to avoid this combo in future. 25i + meth is somewhat notorious for this issue.