View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i I want way more info

Ollie Budd

Greenlighter
Hey, I have taken 25i on numerous occasions with not a single bad trip or side effect. Until now I have only done three tabs. Here's the part I want help with, me and a friend of mine want to take 5 tabs each, but with out knowing how many mgs on each tab or the maximum dosage for 25i im nervous to take 5. Like I said I have done three before and enjoyed intense visuals with no bad side effects, anyone have more information would be greatly appreciated.

Most tabs FOAF has run across have been ~800ug-1mg doses, he would like to greatly caution you against taking more than one tab of ANYTHING that cannot have the dosage properly quantified. He also says effects are in his experience no more fun past 2.5-3 mg, and only the negatives of the experience seemed to climb with higher doses.

I would also remind OP that hallucinogens are not toys. They can cause severe psychological issues if used improperly and or in the wrong setting. If you have to take five tabs of anything you probably either got bunk product to begin with or shouldn't be using them in general.

In summation: Don't.

Hope that helps.

some of my tabs (the smaller ones) have 1500 mics on them that is 1.5 mg
be careful
use less

Why not just put a loaded gun to your head, spin the cylinder and pull the trigger? Pretty much the same thing as taking 5 tabs of NBOMe that are probably 1 mg each, minus the seizuring and foaming at the mouth.

You don't know the dosage on your blotters, and there could be hotspots on some of them with much more than the intended dose. And the effects don't scale linearly with the dose, things can get messy very quickly with higher doses. It's a bad idea.

The best thing you can do with those five tabs of 25i is throw them out. I wouldn't dream of dosing 5 tabs of 25i, much less 5 tabs of unknown quantity.

This isn't D.A.R.E. and your parents saying, "Drugs are bad, m'kay?" These are people who spend lots of time on really strong hallucinogens telling you, in no uncertain terms, not to do this.

I wouldn't eat 1 tab of that stuff let alone 5........ Kinda dumb unless seizures, hospitals and death sound appealing

How can one even get the idea of taking 5 Tabs of 25i-NBOMe with all the overdoses, hospitalizations and deaths that have occured? :?
And then not even knowing the dosage....I would not even take one whole tab but start with 1/4 at the most.

Better idea: Try to get some not potential life-threatening psychedelics like LSD or Mushrooms if you want a strong trip.

Agreed, NBOMe's are not good for trying to push the dose upwards. Dangerous reactions seem too unpredictable and having had a dose of 3 tabs before without harmful result unfortunately does not give you any guarantees. If you would know the exact dose per tab then some HR advice could be given about your dose range... but without that info, it is just too much of a gamble if you ask me.

Put in some effort to find other, safer, psychedelics for strong trips (not via this forum, lol)!

Jesus Christ. 8)

25I is fucking dangerous. UTFSE and read about what it can do to people at 'normal' doses. If you take 5 tabs, a bad trip will be the least of your worries.

If you want to fuck about, get some LSD. You can munch A4 sheets of that shit if you want. I'd be more worried about the paper clogging up my intestines than actually ODing on that drug.

For perspective, look at it this way;

My friend was getting his Nbome as HCL, has tripped on pretty much everything (New RCs are always emerging but yeah) a TON of times,
as well as abused a wide range of other drugs, and the most HCL he ever took was 5.5 mg. He and I have both never had a seizure or even gotten close.
In the middle of his peak, he had to go lay down in his room with all the lights off. I asked him what was up the next day and he said that even in the dark, he was seeing white strobes with and without his eyes closed basically on rapid flash, which we both assumed meant he was close to seizuring.
Whatever happened, it seemed pretty clear to both of us that you definitely need to keep it at or below 3 mg tops. That's a recommendation for people who are experienced psychonauts. Body load is awful, and the risk of seizure or death is not worth it imo.

But I don't think it deserves all the hate it seems to be getting lol.