• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 22-23 NFL Discussion Thread

I hate to see Zeke go but I think it was probably time. Pollard is clearly more explosive albeit not as good at pass blocking. But you can't keep a RB around just for pass blocking. IMO running backs get beat up more than any other position and Zeke, as great as he once was, just got beat up a little too much and lost some of his shine. I hope his finds success wherever he lands.

337029607_924420035249094_3336840790703045694_n.jpg

I say let's take cam back and trade the first overall
The sweetness and poetry of Cam Newton returning home to lead the team to a Super Bowl championship at the tender age of 32 or 33 whatever he's just a spring chicken! Compared to old farts like Tom Brady even though he's the goat and no disrespect intended!

He might just prefer to have the new coach and it's not even a race thing you know come on

meh, they want the shiny object. Let's just hope we didn't waste our resources on a bust.

regardless, I still love how much they've improved the shell of our team in such a short time.

people sleep on Andy dalton but he's an incredible asset to have in your locker room and on the bench.

Not sure about the "big ginga"

But as long as they still got Chewba Hubbard I'm on board