• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 22-23 NFL Discussion Thread

So Aaron is hooking up with a "witch"?

donald duck witch GIF
I also read today that Rodgers tripped on Ayahuasca in the off season some time. Maybe his newly found enlightenment will help. Hope not.

Birds and jets preseason tonight. I might stay up to watch a little. Got enough beer so I’m good.

God it's so nice to have football back on, being at home just brings out all my enthusiasm for it because we were such a huge football family growing up.

I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the team name change and all that. I'm still not crazy about the name, but the uniforms look sharp and honestly I'm digging some of their younger players I think they have a lot of potential this year with Carson Wentz. People consider him injury prone, and he is in a sense, but he was pretty solid last year with Indy and didn't miss any games.

I was looking forward to the nfl season. But forgot about the tony romos calling the game.

He probably watches that weird team outta Texas
Bingo! I don't buy into the America's Team bs, but the Cowboys are my team. *braces for the hatorade parade*

Don't worry @deficiT, one of my best friends is from Maryland and is a Skins Commanders fan. We tolerate each other and even try to get together and watch when the two teams battle it out twice a year 🤜💥🤛

I was looking forward to the nfl season. But forgot about the tony romos calling the game.
Yeah that Christmas feeling left years ago. lol It gets worse every year. But I still look forward to it. At least we have grown men showing sportsmanship. Even if a team loses on a poor call they take it as is and move on.