• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 20mg of Ritalin, will it get me cooked as

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergan

Bluelighter
Hey just wondering if 20mg of Ritilan will get me any of the positive recreational effects.

cheers

Generally speaking, for most intolerant users, yes, if insufflated. I suggest you do more research beyond dosage before proceeding, and if you have additional questions please feel free to ask here.

"Cooked" as what?

20 mgs of Ritalin at once (assuming it's the normal tablets, not the LA or SR versions) should be enough to catch a mild but enjoyable buzz for someone who's not a recreational stim user, yes.

"Cooked" as what?

20 mgs of Ritalin at once (assuming it's the normal tablets, not the LA or SR versions) should be enough to catch a mild but enjoyable buzz for someone who's not a recreational stim user, yes.

'Cooked' is a term I use to explain a alterered state of mind, mostly after consuming weed but it also applies to other drugs.
and they're the normal 10mg tables and I have had no prior Ritilan use. :)

My first ever experience with stims was 20 mg Rita ir.You should get buzzing pretty hard on a empty stomach.

'Cooked' is a term I use to explain a alterered state of mind, mostly after consuming weed but it also applies to other drugs.
and they're the normal 10mg tables and I have had no prior Ritilan use. :)

Yeah, but the thread title said "Will it get me cooked as" - therefore I was wondering just *how* cooked you were expecting to get. Are you expecting the same degree of cookitude as with a can of RedBull? A line of coke? A rock of crack? ;)

Anyway, if you have no stim tolerance (doing other stims such as coke will also get you cross-tolerant to the effects of Ritalin) then yes, you should feel a noticeable buzz if you take them orally; insufflated (crushed up and snorted), you will *definitely* feel something.

Generally speaking, these threads are against the forum guidelines. None of that "will this get me high" nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.