• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(20mg 5-MeO DMT)(15x extract salvia)(blonde kief ) Experienced User: Wizard's Breath

quasi-degenerate

Bluelighter
This is not a single trip report but more of an aggregation of a happy summer of trips which involved "Wizards Breath", which was a combination of the title-mentioned substances. This summer / these experiences happened more than a half decade ago, but it was noteworthy enough to trump many of my other "trip stories."

I was living in Cloyne Court, a co-op for students in Berkeley with a large population of drug users. I was trying to put together a sort of HST-esque collection of pharamacopia, and was trying them in various combinations. I had started a "Chemical of the Week" club as a private "lab section" to accompany my neurochemistry class without the knowledge of the instructor, and it was actually fairly successful. When we learned about arecoline, I had betel nut ready with agricultural lime to accelerate diffusion into the oral mucosa. When we learned about dissociatives, I got some DXM. When we learned about 5-HT[2A] agonists, I was particularly well prepared.

I digress.. sorry. Many evenings that summer were spent by myself and my fellow co-opers in a hot-tub. Many scandalous sex/drug romps were started in that hot-tub =D, and one of my favorite ways to get the evening going was to pass around a little brass pipe with a screen and large amounts of the mentioned substances.

As the tripmaster it was generally my job to remind a person to pass the pipe on. When it finally became my time to toke, I would usually throw around 15-30mg of 5-MeO onto the pile, because I noticed for myself at least:

5-10mg of 5-MeO produced swimming visuals
10-20mg of 5-MeO produced more pronounced visuals plus an anxious "fighting" between my brain's normative state and the ego-less state that was being suggested to it by the drug.
20-30mg of 5-MeO steps past this point (especially with the salvia) and destroys selfhood, which is (if done quickly) not an anxiety producing process.

The kief mainly mellowed out the transition and extended the overall high- I find it often synergizes with other drugs in this manner.

The salvia only accentuated the high- it requires a water pipe to do enough salvia at once to really get strong effects, I find. I'm talking about salvia divinorum, obviously.. not some decorative sage.

I found this combination of drugs so "easy" to take and so "refreshing" that I would often induce ego-death between lectures and get into class a little late with that "burnt grape plastic" smell, still sort of dizzy and eager to learn. Ahh... college.

Well there we are.. my first public trip report evar. Turning over new leaves every day. :)

Last edited:
Ahh yes the feeling of the first public trip. Nothing can compare to seeing another human being out in public while the ground is turning into melting patterns all around them. Nice report and thanks for sharing with us :)

Great report, I enjoyed reading it. :)

And this idea of addition to neurochemistry class made me laugh.

I have to agree with allium. The idea of "studying" neurochemistry while in a neurochemistry class is very amusing, and rather clever, too.

And thanks for sharing the report!