• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball 2026-2027 NBA Basketball v. *Colby!* ⛹️‍♂️⛹️‍♀️⛹️🏀

But these opening games have been pretty good.

Wemby was unbelievable last night.
And that OKC Houston double ot was crazy too.
 
First game i've watched this season, Celtics v Cleavland, JT came back recently.

I never had a hardon for him like everyone else. Hopefully he pops off. Hopefully he knows what he's doing.

Entertaining nonetheless.
 
Def jam let's go, on a scale of NFL to MLB, how hard is NBA?

It really just depends how well you know the players and shit , which, I'm not the worst but also definitely not the best. My knowledge is extremely limited. But the time I did it before it was easy enough to fill in the blanks and fake it til you make it.
 
Booooooring, well don't say I never invited y'all

I've got a couple friends I'm gonna ask that might join

I'm sure someone else on Bluelight is down, just not sure who to ping
 
I do not know the first thing about basketball or I would totally be in. I mean I played in middle school, I know like the late 90s bulls lol
 
Top