• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball 2023-2024 Fantasy Basketball & Talkin' About Basketballs

Honestly no. I've been mia from here for awhile. I got burned out. But I'm coming up on my 20 year bl anniversary so I'm trying to find the passion again

Yes, there is a draft with an undetermined date. I'll schedule it once the league fills up. Because it is a head-to-head points league, you should definitely move players in and out of your lineup as their game schedules dictate, but you could theoretically do this in advance, as the schedule does not change.
Sure, send me an invite.

Honestly no. I've been mia from here for awhile. I got burned out. But I'm coming up on my 20 year bl anniversary so I'm trying to find the passion again

looks like you got another 4 years to go

I added it as a featured slider on the homepage. I'm going to give it 4-5 days to fill. If it doesn't, I will cancel and hope we can have enough interest and participants next year.

when is the draft? is what some lazy person might ask I reckon the time/date is on the ESPN website; but this website is cooler:cool:
is there still room for anymore players? Last year the draft was on my birthday so it was on 10-17
I hope I didn't miss it

I don't really like basketball enough.
I'll try to watch more during the season.
I might not do baseball again even because it was just too involved. @mal3volent