• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Hockey 2022-2023 NHL season

Conky

Bluelighter
Alright folks, it's that time of year again. I will be rooting for the Oilers like usual. Hope they can do slightly more damage than 2006 :)

Lets discuss

I'm going with the team that's beating your team right now, simply because their name is Canucks

Let's go Canucks!!!

Noooo, don't be mad. I apologize

It's not like I made fun of Dwayne Gretzky

THE CHAMP IS HERE!

I am the resident hockey savant here at Bluelight, and am here to defend my crown.

Please do not make direct eye contact with me.

i had the Canes game on last night....first hockey game i watched on the season

tonight is the Islanders home opener - that's the main event - i hope they're good this year....ya never know with them

:rockon:

i had the Canes game on last night....first hockey game i watched on the season

tonight is the Islanders home opener - that's the main event - i hope they're good this year....ya never know with them

:rockon:

are you going to be a Caniac this year ?

ya know, i don't like them because they treat the Islanders like shit every time they play each other - but - i do like them as a team and i like Rod Brindamour from the old days....i always did like the Whalers a little bit too - they had a rivalry with Montreal and they'd beat them all the time which i always liked....i hope they wear those uniforms more often - that's cool when they do that

but no - im not rooting for them unless the Islanders are eliminated - then i'll jump ship but we'll see how it goes

EB6AD679_5FC0_4B07_95C9_B99786D5D78B.1545612402.jpeg

it's early - October is basically pre-season

i got nothing other than Go Islanders for now

Las Vegas out of all cities to have an NHL team beat Columbus. Blue Jackets is a stupid name. I can't remember the other names they came up with but they decided on the shitty one

Lol, so Kraken is Seattle. Both Krinkles and my cities NHL names suck