• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Hockey 2021-2022 NHL Season

fuck the Rangers

i would've banned you too for that

where's our #1 Oilers fan? he disappeared after thinking they won the cup on Saturday :buddies:

That's good. It keeps going.
It helps if you know what's going on with the NHL in the playoffs.
The games are on at night, and I'm early to bed. So I haven't been watching at all.
You guys keep it up. Custom title ftw.
Mal's in 1st!

that's great....

im doing a little better now - no upsets in the 1st round screwed me

I'll tell ya what

i don't see how anybody's somehow containing McDavid and beating Edmonton in a 7 game series

we got 2 series still left - Carolina needs to finish off the Rangers....Colorado should be able to beat St Louis....but boy did they blow it the other night....

good stuff :rockon:

gettyimages-1253164253-612x612-1.jpg

uxHlVdB.jpg

this is a different season for sure

goal scoring is way up, and nobody really knows why

and im not seeing a goaltender stealing any series - and you usually see that in the playoffs....maybe we're still waiting for it?

Vasilevsky - he might be that guy - and then Binnington was looking to be that guy until he got hurt....

it's hard to say that the goaltending in the Rangers-Canes series is better because those teams aren't as offensively explosive as the other teams that are left and they prefer not to play that game

it's still gonna be really hard to beat Tampa - they're by far the favorite still....its hard to picture somebody beating them......they can shut you down and they can outscore you - however you wanna play the game, they can do the same thing

i don't know what's gonna happen but the likelihood of Tampa winning it all again is a safe bet

but

watch out for Edmonton

im in 4th....

im surprised im even that high up - i must be getting other things right because i havent been picking the right series winners lol

we can all make our picks for the next round and you have to have it done by today because theirs a game today....so get over there

Done.

I'm leaning rangers and avalanche for a final. It's gonna be tough to catch mal tho.

idk that was bad yesterday for Edmonton

ya gotta play SOME defense jesus christ

it'll be rockin in Edmonton and maybe things can change - but idk man doesn't look good at all....leaving the goalie out to dry how many times - i mean the guy is trying but give him some help....idk i still would've swapped out goalies after giving up 3 goals on 3 shots if i was coach