• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2019/2020 NFL Discussion Thread v. Superman Returns...and then leaves again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Jones to start at QB for the NYG this Sunday.

If Eli were the only issue this may help. But Eli is only one variable with the Giants. They simply are not a good team this year offensively or defensively. I guess watching games will be watching a new quarterback get broken in. I guess we'll see.

Meanwhile the Giants look like they came back to life a little. Maybe I should bad mouth to get the opposite effect? lol Suspersticious. Remember that show Coach with Craig T Nelson? It had a funny episode on those superstitious we all seem to have at least a little.

Big D Kyle comin' through for us on the road!
that's gotta be a ray of light after, what, 8 straight losses as starter by cam newton?

what do you think it means for cam?

wild weekend of football - i picked the bucs to hold in tampa but it was great to see jones run in that last touchdown. could be the start of some happy days for giants fans...

alasdair

that's gotta be a ray of light after, what, 8 straight losses as starter by cam newton?

Yeah, I feel bad for Cam and his injuries...hopefully he heals up to full strength soon.
I support my team but I will support Cam as well, no matter how his future unfolds.

It was a ray of light, I admit.

Excited to see how Allen handles a really good Houston team on Sunday.

God game.. Pack offense bipolar.. Lossing it in our red.. Then 70y in 50 sec.. Eagles got caught trying to regroup there. Special teams not looking so special gb today. Down by one.. 2nd half here we go.

Well Eagle's bested us.. Good on you. Hope everyone recovers. 3 and 1.. Packs got things to work on and injuries mounting up.

I knew I shouldn't have switched my pick. just need to trust my instinct.

But yeah it's not a bad loss for GB. Still in good shape at 3-1.

I could say a lot of things about yesterday...

But the one thing I choose to say is...

95 combined points at LAR? And the Rams lose? Wtf

replacing cam seems to have done wonders for the panthers ability to win a game :)

what a great day of football yesterday. i watched most of the chiefs vs. lions game and it was great. and that bucs. vs. rams game! incredible stuff. too bad chris godwin was sitting on my bench :(

alasdair

replacing cam seems to have done wonders for the panthers ability to win a game

I agree, can't wait until he gets fully healed and ready to play again! Good to have two great qbs. :)

Explain that rams game to me @alasdairm ....how does that game even happen? I watched most of it and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

the bucs have a lot of talent and it all finally showed up at the same time :)

alasdair

That could explain how they scored 55 but wouldn't explain either teams defense

Status
Not open for further replies.