• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2013 nrl

bulldogs are now coming last on the ladder after last nights loss to the roosters.

Who would have thought the bulldogs would be last at this stage? Sonny Bill tore them up with 2 tries. They and their supporters must be spewing hard. I shouldn't talk too much tho, i bet they will come back, i'm just hoping the eels win today and can put a few wins together in a row and climb a bit further up the ladder.

Im glad sonny did, he was young & it was years ago. Some people need to drop things

How terrible is city vs country? The pace of the game and intensity was less than a regular nrl match and the amount of dropped ball was embarrassing. If the players don't care why should the public be inflicted with that on a Sunday televised match. I'd rather watch the tonga v Samoa match.

I only watched the last 10 minutes, it seemed ok for the part I watched, but yeah I missed most of it.

The first half was pretty poor. A lot of forward passes from the ruck and simple dropped ball. You could argue that they didn't have much time together and they didn't have the same understanding as club team mates but that shit doesn't fly during Origin either. When a player like Hoffman jogs past and misses a tackle you know it doesn't count for shit.

Compare that to Qld's warm on Friday night against NZ and I can't see NSW winning origin again this year.