• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2013 ban on disassociate RC's

You can read the proposed legislation here.

It covers all the arylcyclohexamines that have been sold so far, as well as most of the synthetic cannabinoids.

Banning the cathinones brought the dissociatives - I wonder what this ban will bring us!

It's arguable under British law that any class B substance prepared for injection is automatically regarded as class A. And let's be honest, who uses ketamine and its analogues in any other form?

Another major blow to addition to the cannabinoids was the classification of O-desmethyltramadol. About ten times as potent as tramadol (a natural metabolite thereof) and lacking a ceiling effect, it was a wondrous compound.

We probably shouldn't bullshit ourselves that we're citizens: we're subjects of the Crown. However free of evidence lawmakers are, even when commissioned studies are against scheduling of certain substances, their desires are effected.

Fuck man wait! You mentioned o-desmmethyltramadol was once legal in the UK? You then described it as, what was it, a wonderbar compound. No ceiling. That means right through the mother fucking roof and no mistake, right? Shit. Why are you telling me this now. I want it. I cannot believe I missed that off UK menus. Where the fuck was I looking at? Why didn't a mod point it out to me like they are paid to do. Boo. I loved ur-144 in an intense very short lived micro trip. Yes it was a trip in the right doses. Really deep and insightful. But will not miss it in the grand scheme of things. That I am truly gutted about. Can it be found in that black market near the river?

o-dt is about as hard to get now as tan-mdpv I am afriad.

There are precisely zero batches of any decent purity anywhere in the world wide web up for sale.

It's arguable under British law that any class B substance prepared for injection is automatically regarded as class A. And let's be honest, who uses ketamine and its analogues in any other form?

*raises hand* no needles.

I will miss the cannabinoids, since they are great appetite boosters after getting all anorexic on stims.

o-dt is about as hard to get now as tan-mdpv I am afriad.

There are precisely zero batches of any decent purity anywhere in the world wide web up for sale.

I'm conflicted regarding the availability or lack of thereof of O-DT, in a way the week I spent doing the only gram I ever managed to acquire was wonderful and blissfull, there have been countless week long binges with dozens of different substances since that glorious week almost two years ago, yet I still remember it very fondly as something special. On the other hand though, I'm absolutely certain that if that vendor had it in stock, the initial joy would have inevitably ended in nights of sweats, yawning, and unspeakable pain, as there is no way I would have managed not to become hopelessy addicted to it. Seriously my time of pv abuse would have seemed a walk in the park in comparison.

I would kill for some O-DT right now, mister Chen if you're reading this( I doubt it), stop churning out uppers by the dozen and get going with the O-DT, I'd remortgage the house if you do, guaranteed.

I did o-dt for about a year. Not daily, and not massive amounts, but for an extended period. And the only serious wds I got were (I think) mood-related. Although, I think I would have been in a foul mood anyway. In comparison to the wds from a couple of months of infrequent AH7921 use, coming off o-dt was a walk in the park, or would have been if I'd been prepared for the mood stuff, if there was in fact any mood stuff, hard to tell. And yet o-dt is IMO much more fun than AH7921.