AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NHL Thread v. Crown the Kings

lol don't act like you actually watch hockey

Shim plz

3 things

- wayne simmonds is the man

- for all the other sports trying to figure out whether they have parity or not (usually not), the NHL is the only one where you can definitely say "yeah, anyone has a chance". Granted, there's a few teams each year who predictably become cellar dwellars but once the playoffs start, anyone who is in can legitimately feel like there is hope

- they finally got rid of re-seeding. I WANT THE PENGUINS next round and RUCK THE FANGERS. I want to see Vincent Lecavalier fuckin drop Martin St Louis. I like marty as a player buttfuck him right about now

I used to say this every time I played NHL and there was a big hit by this guy

2njaee1.png

while were on NHL puns I used to throw around, RIP Pavol Demitra. a tad late but that guy used to be my go to scorer in NHL 2k1 when he was on the Blues

you could say it was nice Demitra

Chicago Blackhawks

I searched and couldn't find this. Where are my Chi-town Blackhawks fans at?? Down one right now but we gonna win this thing. Let's Go Hawks!!!!!

I guess I would rather see the Blackhawks win then either the Rangers or Kings.

im hoping someone car bombs the zamboni and they call the entire playoffs tbh

that was one of the best games ive seen in a while.

you cant beat a hockey elimination game going to overtime let alone a championship game.

honestly though, LA could win 10 Stanley Cups in a row and it wouldnt make hockey more relevant in California

2014 Stanley Cup Champions

The Los Angeles Ex-Flyers

would have given the Conn Smythe to Gaborik or Lundquist because I dont hate their faces

im just glad Jeff Carter didnt score the game winner

Ya baby

West coast making it known that we are best in every sport

Kings team of dynasty

Man i wish i was back in la right now

^ ducks fan jumping on the kings bandwagon?

yep.

alasdair

No it's just a luxury to have 2 SoCal teams

If ducks lose I'll go with kings

If clippers lose I'll go with lakers

Same if the padres lose I'll go with the angels then the dodgers

my friend's son also supports 9 different teams. he's 5.

alasdair

would have given the Conn Smythe to Gaborik or Lundquist because I dont hate their faces

im just glad Jeff Carter didnt score the game winner

Hahaha, this made me laugh.

I'm actually kinda surprised that Doughty didn't get the Conn Smythe. The only defenseman that played more minutes in the finals was McDonaugh. And while it's not impossible for a losing player to win the Conn Smythe, it IS highly unlikely. Especially when the losing team only mustered one win in the finals.

And I'm also glad Carter didn't score the game winner cause he's a cock sucking bitch.

my friend's son also supports 9 different teams. he's 5.

alasdair
Well I really only care about the nfl

And my only team will always be the chargers

If a SoCal nba or hockey team makes it to the playoffs ill obviously root for them

FFs