• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

Dwight Howard is no Christian Okoye. I don't see the rockets recapturing their mid-90s glory.

I've heard rumors the guy is only like 6'9"

I'm excited to see Lebron play with the mask tonight

My prediction is he has 10+ assists tonight and gets real close to a triple double, but comes up short on rebounds.

^i'd take the under on that. That nose is still healing, and Spo will probably limit his minutes.

Just saw a pic of Felton's wife. That is a beautiful woman.

Looking pretty fly LeBron!
lebronmask.png

fuck everyone for making fun of the Rockets = wtf? Harden's a beast when he's on a roll - they have off nights but they'll bring their a-game to the playoffs, bet

Former All-Star forward Danny Granger signed with the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday after clearing waivers, the team said.

fuck you spurs hahah

Former All-Star forward Danny Granger signed with the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday after clearing waivers, the team said.

fuck you spurs hahah
You do know that Granger is pretty much hobbled at this point in his career, right? Hell give you something like 8-12pts 4-5 rebounds and 1 steal if you are lucky. He's a shell of himself and I don't think the Clippers really new another perimeter player. They are already so deep at 1-3. They should have gone after Caron Butler or any other Big Man that was on the market in case Jordan fouls out or can't hit his free throws.

thats why the top 5 tyeams wanted him and he came to LA

lol at the blazers losing to the lakers

lakers was looking hot

i think... correct me if i'm wrong... the warriors have the best road record this year

I just wanna see John Wall in some playoff action, even if its a Wizards/Bobcats series (lol, eastern conference)

i'm a celtics fan, worried the knicks are gonna beat them out on the race to the bottom.

phil jackson is gonna coach the knicks bye bye miami as the number 1 team phil jackson always wins with the bulls with jordan and the lakers with kobe and now the kincks with melow