• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

2012, the Complete Works

Put me down as ready for a planetary consciousness paradigm shift!!

But, I think its more that if people don't learn from their same mistakes, and quit repeating them, we'll be forced to do all this again in the next cycle. If humanity can regain their innate infinite wisdom though, we'll be able to avoid destruction and cataclysmic change, to take our next dimensional step in evolution. FINALLY!!

There is no doubt our race on this planet is facing an important choice. The choice: is humanity going to be a service-to-self race, learning nothing, and repeating the same failures, or a service-to-others race, transcending this world of hate and death.

Finally, PROPS dude, that was very well said, even if I don't agree with it all. But that's no reason to dismiss your overall kickass point.

Time to usher in the reign of TeddyBearShaman-

100_0936.jpg

I think he is talking about entering the 5th dimension ... which is suppose to happen on Dec. 21 2012.....

I can dig it, bro. Gaia's homeostatic response if you will. Talked to a guy in group therapy today who grew up in the woods of W. Virginia. He grew up there in the late 40's in a house with no electricity or running water. He'd have to fetch a pail of water every morning from the fresh spring behind the house. He seemed to have a more present soul, he seemed to be more real, less empty and distracted/bound by the trappings of first world souldead materialism, in spite of being in need of 'group therapy'. Next time meta-evolution will select for a species with more brain-power but no opposable appediges. I see dolphins making a big comeback in 2012. Dolphins: the next big thing.

^No, its all up to TeddyBearShaman. Worship him.

Dominus Flevit...

Time to usher in the reign of TeddyBearShaman-

100_0936.jpg

Reminds me of a still from the "the secret life of toys" a cartoon/puppetry thing I used to watch when my kids were little.

^You still watch it, B9, I know these things.

Anyway, until we all grovel at TeddyBearShaman's feet, we are doomed. Hail TBS!!! (his name JUST became too holy to utter)...

I'm quite certain that the reason governments, and leaders or figures of power in general, keep knowledge from the public is made evident in this thread.

Explain bits of science (or, tell them a doomsday prophesy of an extinct society in this case) to the average person, and suddenly they tell you that, by their calculations, the world will end in approximately 25 days.

I have generally found people to be excitable idiots.

^they do that for surpluss budgets to ensure more moneys the following financial years

oh and for the lulz, of course.

Last Call for Evolution! (All Sentient Souls Report for Duty)

Brothers & Sisters, fellow beings of light..., Souls of Timeless Beauty & Infinite Love...

You are here to receive a message that has come through Spirit & The Embodiment of the Planetary Consciousness, the Great Mother Gaia.

It is perhaps easy to forget that time is continuing to proceed in a linear fashion when one is enjoying busy enjoying the frivolous luxuries and comforts provided by the current soul-binding manifestations of the collective dream, often referred to as "The Great Machine", "The Matrix", "Babylon" or the "The Prison of Souls".

As we move closer and closer to the year 2012, we are rapidly nearing the completion of the 26,000 year Precession of the Equinoxes cycle, demonstrated within the mayan calender & other correlating cultural & astrological Sign Posts. This will be the catalyst for a global transformation of a scale so grand that it can not be known by any one piece of this life.

Many of the establishments responsible for the mass programming that has been instilled into the collective consciousness which hold this out-dated paradigm in place have tried to convince the masses that we are soon approaching the end of all ages, or perhaps even more frightening - The end of the Universe itself!

This is a distortion of the truth designed to propagate mass fear and keep souls from taking responsibility for their own evolution. Let this serve as a wake up call for all Illuminated souls that have temporarily forgotten their purpose and strayed away from their true nature.

Let us all remember why we incarnated on this planet, let us remember why we chose to be here at this particular point in time. We all have an extremely critical role to play in the evolution of our species. It is only a matter of years before the great transformation is to occur, and those who are paying attention can already see the changes happening all around them with increasing acceleration.

The current paradigm-of-mind has been inflicted by tremendous disease, and as a result the greater majority of our species has become a toxic influence on our environment. Much like a virus that multiplies and proceeds to infect and destroy more and more of it's host. We have become parasites within the constitution of the planetary entity, Mother Gaia.

No longer can we afford to allow ourselves to feed into the old Dream of humanity that has so ruthlessly degraded and disrespected the Sacred life-force. We have poisoned our water and our air, we have turned our forests into concrete, our roads are chains around the Great Mother that bind her....

But not for much longer! The Planet will heal itself, like any organism that is afflicted with a Toxin, there will be a natural cleansing process. All of these things will be taken away... and they are so very temporary in the grand scheme of things - such is the law of nature, the law of impermanence. Our civilization is just a spec of time within the much grander life-span of Mother Gaia.

Those of us who are not in harmony with the natural vibration of the Earth will no longer have a residence on this planet much longer. This is the Eviction notice. This is the No-Nonsense Warning, that we must choose to collectively clean up our mess and learn to play nice with the other species, or we will be forced to go home, back to where-ever-it-is we came from....

For those of you that are interested in continuing the evolution of our species so that we may further experience the ecstatic joy of being alive, this means it is time to get your act together! Now is the time to embrace the earth as our mother and re-establish our connection with the earth as a living being - we must remember how to live harmoniously with life, as all life is sacred. We must take the responsibility for our own destiny as we consciously create our future together. We must corporate with one another and learn to simplify our lives, letting go of all that which is no longer needed...

We must remember our true nature as Divine Beings of Light. We must constantly fight to see beyond the veils of illusion, That great fog that hides our radiant splendor from ourselves must be transcended so that we may always see clearly! Through the power & Grace of Spirit, through the Love of all we may unify our being and receive the necessary strength required to overcome any obstacle that is presented before us.

It is so very easy to get dragged down into the collective dream of Babylon when one is so intensively ingrained in it, so utterly reliant on it... when one has been so thoroughly programmed - The only way to overcome this is to disconnect yourself from the system, we must wake up from the dream! We must dream our own dream, The Old Mind no longer serves us - so let it die!

Allow yourself to expand beyond these narrow minded conceptions that dominate the society! Money, Comfort, Greed, Instant-Gratification, Endless cycles of Consumerism, Sexual & Emotional Repression, Vicarious Living, Soul-Numbing-Chemicals, Prisons, All forms of Over-Stimulated Sensory Masturbation, Neuro-Toxic Water & Fake Food, 9-5 Jobs, Atomic Bombs! None of these things are needed, these are some of the many mechanisms through which the society keeps us enslaved in their corrupted dream. All of these things must be transcended! If you don't play the game - then the rules will no longer apply.

The time for healing is now. We must first heal ourselves, then we must help to heal each other, and only then we may aid the planet in it's healing. Perhaps then we can unlock the infinite potential hidden deep within the confines of our latent DNA, perhaps then we can reclaim our divine birth right as we live in absolute harmony with all. Each and every one of us have extrodinary gifts to share with the world, they must simply be given the space to be revealed!

Thank you for allowing yourself to be receptive to this transmission as filtered through the perception of this particular Ego.

Much Love to all,

Many blessings to all.

In Lak'Ech, I am another yourself.

<3

seriously, that was a very pretty piece of writing, even though it contains no actually useful information. how does one become "ready". what is the experience that is expected? How will the earth heal, and how can man help?

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - 2012

Even if there isn't something going to happen in 2012, the government's building underground bases for some reason.

We've always had bunkers (well, in my country).
Where have you been for the last hundred years?

Also . . .what makes you believe the government is omniscient? Even supposing the government (here referring to mine) was frightened, what makes their fear credible? How many times have we seen governments (and people in general, of course), develop completely irrational fears, and subsequently act foolishly?

Terrence Mckenna makes the most sense to me, just got done reading True Hallucinations, yet another well written and thought out work. The man is most certainly "the copernicus of consciousness"

I am eagerly awaiting the "cosmic giggle" that is instore for us.

I have heard and read a lot about a large scale evolution in or around 2012 to the 4th dimension. Now, lets just assume that that is true, and that it is not everyone that will ascend.

My question is, do oyu think that we would see a large influx into our dimension of beings/energy/cosnsciousness from a lower dimension? Does this even make any sense to anyone else but me? :)

one love

Eh, I've heard this on liveleak. Something about a photon-ring? Where we pass through it and that's the fourth dimension? Well, the minute readings on the photons it did exist, however, some nut just proclaimed it was the forth dimension. At any rate, nothing significant will happen on 2012. The Mayan Calendar doesn't even end in the sense that time does. It just wasn't continued.

"do you think that we would see a large influx into our dimension of beings/energy/cosnsciousness from a lower dimension? Does this even make any sense to anyone else but me? :)"

Sir, someone before me suggested this is 'hippy bull shit' I tend to argue to a slight hue because I've read this being circulated elsewhere and it's more conspiracy than hippy. I do suggest caution with psychedelics, they can produce symptoms of "Leary-Timothy-Idiocy-itis" A very serious disease indeed.