• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012 PGA thread v. green jackets and slow greens

rooting hard for jimenez(how can't you like that guy?) over keegan

props to david toms for sinking some major putts and knockin' off tries-too-hard-to-be-cool-faggot fowler

i really, really can't wait for this,it's almost as sweet as if the rams were to play the underdog steelers in the superbowl, i'm guessing watney wins 2-up, and tiger actually plays well

T11red.jpg

for once i'll encourage non-stop tiger television footage

can't wait for nervous mouthed,, yet confident watney post match victory interview

i see so much of my self through the mannerisms/the other little i know of nick, although i've read that he exclusively listens to hip-hop, w/e, the man crush is strong

i was just about to post about jiminez. love that dude.

my boy toms has his hands full today.

nice. he bet sergio 10k on the match yesterday.

i would love to kick it with him. i bet he's got fine ass spanish bitches fanning him and feeding him grapes and jerkin him off and shit while he works on his ferrari and pounds $500 bottles of red wine straight out of the bottle.

i hate when the broadcasters try to correctly pronounce his name, just say him-in-ez, please no, him-in-ethzhz

anyway, he's three up after 3

like a boss

Haha ya they used to love saying Ola-tha-bell.

They're not even cigars. Fatass blunts stuffed to the gills with hydro.

awww yeahhhh

watney and jimenez win

the golf gods are my friend

all i want for my birthday is for watney to bury westwood, just like he has the past two years

if jimenez beats mcilroy i'm gonna jack off all over myself.

i'd like for him or snedeker to win this thing. snedeker is slowly becoming one of my favorite golfers on tour.

i cried when toms blew it yesterday.

jimenez already beat two of the hottest golfers in the world

sergio with his sick final round at riviera and keegan

now if he can bear rory, consider it a circle jerk

i think watney loses today, he hasn't really been playing well

Tiny Tears is just letting Wilson back into it a little.

Rory nails another birdie and piles the pressure on Lee. Great match

So much sport on today, trying to watch 3 different channels

i'm happy that mayhan beat that fucking mouth breather.

great day of golf yesterday.

ended up watching the tourney down in mexico last night. robert allenby fired a -8 and lost in a playoff. poor bastard.

mahan is not one of my favorite americans, the fact he's married to an ex-dallas cowboy cheerleader speaks volumes to what kind of tool he probably is

but yeah, great to see an american winning, and also the consolation match

that john huh dude has been fire all year so far, gotta be rookie of the yeah thus far

lots of big names in the honda classic this weekend, but its just a precursor the doral, can't wait for the cadillac, and hope watney can defend his crown

mahan is building a 19,000 sq ft house in dallas with an underground basketball court and parking lot.

i'm assuming he's a total fucking tool. but whatever.

yeah i caught that bit of info too

i give it 10 years max for the bank to take that away

he looks like someone who should be playing for the phillies, i fucking hate the phillies

Great performance from Mahan in the final, very solid all week and i think that intensely personal match up against Westwood cost McIlroy performing to his best.

The up and down out of the bunker on the 14th was an incredible effort from Mahan. That was the final nail.

Unbelievable round and finish from Tiger. Another great week for Rory. Fantastic performance, some great golf from the young Northern Irish, world number 1 mouth breather lol!

Seems to keep you guys quiet when the euros do well!!

Seems to keep you guys quiet when the euros do well!!

this is true

i was sort of indifferent with the result of the honda classic, among those in contention i was rooting for charl, but faded in the final round

i'll be pissed if rory whitesuits wins again this month

next week at doral, can't fucking wait, this is as almost as sweet as a major, considering the top 50 in the world are expected to be in the field

i love the WGC commercial they keep showing, the final video clip in the montage is watney's fist pump from last year at doral, gives me goosebumps once every 4 times i see it