• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012 PGA thread v. green jackets and slow greens

Furyk has become the biggest bottler in golf by the way.

Shit his Star Spangled pants all over Medinah.

Chokers!! :D

We did it with alittle help from above

_49996372_49996370.jpg

R.I.P Severiano "Seve" Ballesteros

Olly must have given some team talk . I have always felth that the U.S.A let themselves down at Brookline when they invaded the 17th despite olly still having a birdie put to half the hole.
This time despite the huge crowd things were conducted with more dignity.
We had SEve as our 13th man
You had a load of Supporters .
It was sporting drama at the highest . The Ryder Cup is special as it remains one of the only competitions that has no financial prize . I believe this is what makes it so special .

what an epic fucking meltdown.

and look, i loved seve as much as anyone, but that wasn't any help from above. that was the US melting their tits off.

Yeah it was a choke of epic proportions :)

It's nice to believe Seve had a hand in it though . He was and will forever be remembered as one of the greats. Olly is another of my favourite players and he used the Seve thing to inspire the team and it worked .

love was a shit captain

his picks didn't show up and the fact he let his players practically run the show

i really like stricker but i am most disappointed at him, he was just predictable and bad

his caddie suffered a heatstroke during the first round

his sexy fox of a wife caddied for him on 18

luckily chad was back on the bag for the weekend

i had no idea watney was even in contention, checked the scores on friday night, didn't him anywhere near the top of the leadeboard

woke up this morning and yahoo told me he won it

read a quote from him saying how he felt like he had a good shot at shooting a 59 yet didn't feel like he had a chance to win till he got to 13

i'm happy for him, he had a great day considering he's a huge san fran giants fan

should have been on the ryder cup, suck it love III