• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012 PGA thread v. green jackets and slow greens

^sergio 'melted' but he didn't lose the tournament, watney just won it

even though i knew it was already over the fact he sunk that putt at 18meant the world to me, i fist pumped hard and got a hard on

was watching golf channel afterwords and frank nobilo was making some strong points on why watney should be a captains pick - the main reason being that he just won a huge tourny, currenly number one in fedex standings(i think due to how weighted the barclays was) took down sergio pretty much 1 on 1, and on day one hit 14/14 greens on a hard ass bethpage course, also he beat tiger in the match play event and played great in the president's cup

3 wins in 2 years at legit courses - the one the ATT was at last year(airomindak?), doral and bethpage....also won at torrey pines a few years ago

what do you guys think, does he have a shot to be a captain's pick?

what do you guys think, does he have a shot to be a captain's pick?

I'd have Watney/Hunter in my team ahead of Furyk all day long(this time). I'm a Furyk fan but he's been well off the boil and was shaky as fuck in the US Open and Bridgestone. Incredible competitor but I would've let him slide this time. On the flipside, if Jim Furyk is the supposed weaklink in the team(imo), then you know you have a very strong team.

davis love

i am dissapoint

snedeker and dustin johnson played themselves in for sure, stricker and furyk get in based on veteran status alone

US has not won many rider cups with those two in the lineup, sure they might be more deserving but maybe it's time for a change, guess not

greg norman was my first ever favorite golfer so i refuse to click or even acknowledge that claim and link

sweet nick watney is in dead last after round one, whatever it's football season

here's hoping either haas, garrigus, van pelt, or scott piercy(make a name for yourself bro) takes home the monster check

and anyone not named tiger or rory

ooohhhh...fabulous.

16lbnmb.jpg

^ more thank likely

since in europe stiff five iron shafts are strapped to the tops of saddles

Managed to score tomorrow afternoon off work so I can drink and shout abuse at the Dream Team but the cunts are making me go in early which means I cant stay up half the night drinking and shouting abuse at the real refs/Ravens game.

1st up - McIlroy & McDowell v Furyk & Snedeker
2nd - Donald & Garcia v Mickleson & Bradley
3rd - Westwood & Molinari v Dufner & Z. Johnson
4th - Poulter & Rose v Woods & Stricker

if Europe aren't leading after the 1st session they won't win the Ryder Cup imo.

Hope Poulter gets hit with a bus in Chicago later along with that bellend Timberlake.

Last edited:
i'm really pissed i'm not nearly as excited about this as i should be

looking forward to sunday at least, def going to record it and watch it at night and somehow avoid reading the outcome

i want to win by at least four

go into sunday down and SWEEP

I want some of what Keegan Bradley's snorting.

Rush Rush give me yayo, oh oh. Hey fuuck you mang

keegan bradley comes off a a straight edge faggot, drinking a glass of wine makes him cry

i found myself happily rooting for bubba and tiger for the first time in my life, yet with keegan i still wanted to see him play bad i fucking hate him

colsattras was entertaining as hell, a likeable fella, good for him

was happy with day one, only watched the four ball matches

You missed the foursomes and Tiger attempting to hit everything in sight - except for the course.

Brilliant from Nico, what a round. His quote afterwards was hilarious "You have to go with whatever is in your pants!".

But I said it yesterday, if Europe didn't have a lead going into the fourball, USA will win and to be honest Europe are lucky to be only 5-3 down. If they're still losing going to into the singles, then it's all over.

i want to win by at least four

go into sunday down and SWEEP

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meltdown. My sides are fucking sore from laughing for the last few hours. Not only that, but Arizona won me $500 too.

That was for Seve and nothing else.