• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012 PGA thread v. green jackets and slow greens

i think that's a good pick.

i just couldn't pick big ern with the last pick of my pool.

I got McDowell, Rose and Dyson.

i wish i could go to the local gas station and throw ten dollars down on golf bets

watching strangers gamble on scratch offs is almost as awesome

i want to kick justin rose in the throat right now. he's such a bitch. i have no idea why i picked him.

Especially when the weather was so good early this morning. Fowler not going well now either.

Some good names up the top, Big Easy, Tiger, Bubba, G Mac along with last weeks winner Reverend Z. Johnson. Scott had a bogey on 18 that will really frustrate him.

Tiger Woods hit the most fairways today with 13 out of 14 and shot -3.

Justin Rose hit 12 and shot +4.

Snedekers face reminds me of the Scream mask, except the one from Scary Movie after he's hit the bong!

He was interviewed a while ago on BBC, referred to himself as Mr. Glass, lol. Will be interesting to see how he handles the pressure of a major if he's still in front going to the turn tomorrow. He's usually best at swooping late.

Dufner is on a streak. Surprisingly the weather is cracking all day too

I had to give a post to Tom Watson for that bunker shot he made on 17, just amazing for so many reasons...
- 62 yrs old
- wet bunker
- shot well below his feet
- 175+ yards out
- puts it on the green
I dont even care that he missed the putt, came back and birdied 18 to make the cut right on the line
The fucker won this tournament in 1975

And I'm not a Tiger hater, I love domination...that bunker shot was a 2 shot swing that should give this tourney some gusto

Last edited:
Tiger's the man. That 5 minutes with Watson and Woods yesterday was just class. Legends!

I swear to fuck these cunts that rock up to The Open don't know how to enjoy themselves. I'm not asking for some nobhead to start shouting 'Mashed Potato' or 'Apples and Oranges' every 5 minutes but at least show some life. You'd find a better atmosphere at a morgue.

I'll cry if Scott wins 'cos I think i've put money on him in every major the last 3 years. He does deserve one but not this time Adam! Going home to fuck Ana Ivanovic should be reward enough.

Oh my god Scotty. Tragic. Gutted for him. Golf eh! And now i find out he doesn't get to go home and fuck Ana anymore either.

Best player in the tournament for 68 holes and then Meltdown. I would crack my belly putter of Steve Williams' fat head for sure. It would be nice if he just ceased to exist

Great speech Ernie, great win. Admirable.

dude, my timing was horrible for this. thought it was gonna go until 2:30 EST. so i planned my morning romp around the park with CS Jr to be finished by 1:30 EST. Well, the damn thing was over at 1:30 EST, so i missed the ending. so no naked running down the street. absolutely thrilled that the big easy won though. what a fucking meltdown by scott.

^ who cares if you missed it? he won it. we'll need to see video of your naked underwear run. you're not going to duck out on this, are you?

alasdair

oh...and i'm catching some serious shit on another forum i'm on, as i made a promise to fingerblast my asshole and post it for the internet if big ern won. i'm not gonna do that either.

nevermind. you join a list of other lame bluelighters who said they'd do something but chose to pussy out instead of manning up...

we'll just know to disbelieve you in future.

:)

alasdair

I don't know what's funnier, ChickenScratch pussing out or the fact that people bet on golf to begin with