• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

I get all nostalgic over the epic college football riots of the 90s...

kids these days! if you can't riot over a football game, then what can you riot about?!

Black Friday or Pokemon, I guess

I get all nostalgic over the epic college football riots of the 90s...

kids these days! if you can't riot over a football game, then what can you riot about?!

Black Friday or Pokemon, I guess
how you couldn't of been more than 12 years old?

I was yeah, not saying that I was a part of them. actually my parents wouldn't let me go near campus (I lived close), after games due to the couch-burning shenanigans that went down - in the 90s

I just like riots. you of all people should feel me on that one, DWE

Yes riots are good, it seems the closest thing to a riot here was a little thing after the kings won a few years back

and the little us open one

In 2007 I was at the game where UK beat LSU on a defensive stop in triple overtime. We burned our couch in the street along with many others it was a wild time but you could hardly consider it a proper riot.

576656_787159727964356_614452460_n.jpg

Andrew WK would be the ultimate stadium-rushing music

why are all SEC teams either Tigers or Bulldogs??

congrats to Auburn and Mizzou for turning around their respective programs by so much this season

I watched that Bama game with a friend who's a Bama fan. out of respect, I didn't cheer for Auburn too much...

there are three tigers and two bulldogs

tigers:
lsu (only real tigers, also the bayou bengals)
auburn (also have an eagle)
mizzou

bulldogs:
mississippi state
uga (*real bulldogs*)

others:
texas a&m (aggie - human mascot)
tennessee volunteers (volunteer - human mascot)
ole miss (racist human mascot, now 'rebel bear')
florida gators
alabama crimson tide (elephant)
arkansas razorbacks

we have the same number of humans as tigers.

there are three tigers and two bulldogs

tigers:
lsu (only real tigers, also the bayou bengals)
auburn (also have an eagle)
mizzou

bulldogs:
mississippi state
uga (*real bulldogs*)

others:
texas a&m (aggie - human mascot)
tennessee volunteers (volunteer - human mascot)
ole miss (racist human mascot, now 'rebel bear')
florida gators
alabama crimson tide (elephant)
arkansas razorbacks

we have the same number of humans as tigers.

Wildcats are tiger esk
The commodore is a human?
Colonel Reb was not that racist. Now they have a racist black bear..

people can talk about how good Alabama and the SEC are, but I watched that whole game and they lost because special teams were atrocious - like comically bad. you can't completely fail in one phase of the game and expect to win or earn my adulation. Alabama's punting and place kicking literally made Jim Tressel vomit today

I guess I'm just lucky that my team has always had fucking aces high kickers/punters

people can talk about how good Alabama and the SEC are, but I watched that whole game and they lost because special teams were atrocious - like comically bad. you can't completely fail in one phase of the game and expect to win or earn my adulation. Alabama's punting and place kicking literally made Jim Tressel vomit today

I guess I'm just lucky that my team has always had fucking aces high kickers/punters

that's the joke - whenever nick saban would be asked about Les Miles crazy special teams behavior, he would say "special teams don't matter."

boo on ya!

there were a couple points last night where i was like - les would do an on side kick right here. or les would fake it. too bad nick saban doesn't think special teams matter, eh?

i forgot kentucky and the cocks. wildcat is not a tiger - it's a large feral housecat.

220px-Felis_silvestris_silvestris_Luc_Viatour.jpg

your avatar is fucking stupid
The LA Kings have like 3 fans and everyone else just wanted to flip an old car and post a pic on the internet before "going to do the other options of a nice weather city"

"yeah #CaliSwag broo wheewww"

you dont know fuck about sports yet feel the need to try and force your way into conversations by just making generic ass statements that have no reasoning other than just lame ass, fabricated fandom.

I'd tell you to shut the fuck up, but you actually embarrass yourself far easier when you stay posting so do what you do bro, I've been a professional sports fan for over 12 years not just a professional copy and paster

Wasnt that their 2nd string kicker, but yes their special teams were ridic. Regardless top to bottom tSEC rules the roost in the BCS era and that is just fact. Now that is all I can say as UGA looked like shit against the geeks last night, but we didnt have Murray and had a ridiculous amount of injuries. That being said tOSU didnt look very special battling it out with that terrible Michigan team all rivalries aside.

Ahh usc got wrecked by Ucla, to bad they lost last week the could of made the pac12 championship