Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is done

Im am now taking Kansas St ( -3) Over Geno Smith in Morganstown
Taking the over of course
$250

-3 and over @72

Money in the bank, WVU D is trash

Florida has virtually no offense, but still good enough to win the SEC and play in the NC game.

Would lay money on them being there as opposed to Bama.
If that Gator D plays like it did today against Bama they could give them a bit of a whooping

Gators V Ducks National championship game would be awesome

Florida should be #1 after this weekend IMO. In three weeks they beat both #4 and #7 outscoring them 58-17 without allowing a TD in either game.

Florida should be #1 after this weekend IMO. In three weeks they beat both #4 and #7 outscoring them 58-17 without allowing a TD in either game.

Agreed, I can see Fl running the table now as well
13-3 Bama now

Vols are pisspoor, Bray came into the season as Barkleys main competition as the #1 overall pick but he has been horrible all year
Cant see him getting drafted ahead of Mike Glennon or Jesus Barkley

Last edited:
AJ Mcfuckwad is pissing all over the vols
20-3

Im making a fuckton of $$ tonight now

Kansas St is beating up bad on Geno 24-7 now and they might cover the over by themselves <3
Best $250 I ever spent <3

Tyler Lockett is fucking immense, the guy alone is winning my bet for me

Fuck me KSU is impressive ( albeit playing a team with no D)
31-7
KSU 354 YARDS
Geno U 58 yards

I really need the over at 72 for the other part of my bet
38 so far and basically HT, So borderline

Last edited:
Alabama plays Tennessee every year for their cross-division rival. Florida and LSU play every year. As for the other two teams they play from the other division, yes those rotate. The addition of A&M and Mizzou could change a lot of things.
I'm a longhorn fan. But the longhorn network is garbage and ruined the big 12. Wish they had A&M and Mizzou over WV and TCU

Fuck Tennessee. Hate them as much as I hate Auburn. I can't believe they have scored as much as they have. What the fuck Bama? Get your shit together. I hope we run you mother fuckers into the ground, in your own house. Saban, the fuck man?

Dammit Saban, you better get in the defense coordinators fucking ass during half time.

If or when we play a team worth a fuck, it may not be a pretty outcome. This is bullshit.

Edit: That's better.

Last edited:
30-10 now Bama are rolling

KSU are picking it up and trying to cover my over by themselves
21 points in the 3rd to lead 52-7 on the road

Geno better pick his ass up off the curb and lead a couple of garbage TD drives to cover my over
Need 13 more points, but at this rate KSU can get that without Geno's help

Bray is fucking awful
Garbage

From what I have seen of him this year I wouldnt draft him in the 5th or 6th round, let alone in the first round
Crompton 2.0

Dooley will be fired before the end of the season. I didn't even watch the game, I was busy being awesome.

Dammit Saban, you better get in the defense coordinators fucking ass during half time.

Haha I was creaming the same thing at my TV. Anyway still a solid win I remember when the Vols owned our asses it appears the worm has turned. I have tickets to next weeks game in T-town cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.