• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2010 NFL Season pt. 2 vers. FUDGE PACKERS VS DA SQUEALERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Steels, for beating us... now ill be routing for you to go on and win!!!!!!!!! GO steels lol... Still a ravs Fan, we get it next year..

Some pretty good company below A-Rod in that top 10 list .....( Well apart from Romo, lol)

Aaron Rodgers ended the 2010 season as the NFL's all-time leading passer (amongst qualifiers - 1500 career passes), based on passer rating - rating of 98.4.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_career.htm

Rank Player (age), Active
1. Aaron Rodgers (27) 98.4 2005-2010
2. Philip Rivers (29) 97.2 2004-2010
3. Steve Young+ 96.8 1985-1999
4. Tony Romo (30) 95.5 2004-2010
5. Tom Brady (33) 95.2 2000-2010
6. Peyton Manning (34) 94.9 1998-2010
7. Kurt Warner 93.7 1998-2009
8. Ben Roethlisberger (28) 92.5 2004-2010
9. Joe Montana+ 92.3 1979-1994
10. Drew Brees (31) 91.7 2001-2010

Groundhog day, Brett Retires .....

Update: Favre has officially filed his retirement papers with the league office, FoxSports.com reports.

Recommendation: Coming off an unproductive, unhealthy and trying season, it would seem almost certain Favre will retire. However, it’s never over with Favre’s retirement until it’s over, so we wouldn’t be surprised if stories emerged this summer about a possible comeback. The paperwork to retire could easily be reversed. He won’t return to the Vikings in any scenario as new head coach Leslie Frazier has said the team is moving on at quarterback.

Congrats Steels, for beating us... now ill be routing for you to go on and win!!!!!!!!! GO steels lol... Still a ravs Fan, we get it next year..

rooting for the Steelers? I also contemplated that if the Ravens beat my team, I would root for them in the playoffs

look how classless the New York Jets were in their rivalry win. it is inexcusable on the pro level to have a head coach that runs in the end zone for the game winning touchdown. did you see Braylon "Scariest Bear Ever" Edwards do those silly-ass back-flips (while making sure he was in the middle of the football field so it was on camera)?

I do hate the Ravens, but I respect them. our rivalry features broken bones, with a sense of business-as-usual by two teams that play footbaw the same way

the Ravens ended star Pittsburgh RB Rashard Mendenhall's rookie season in his first start by brutally breaking his bone. need I remind us all that the Ravens just recently broke Big Ben's nose (while the NFL did nothing, imagine if the Ravens did this to their beloved Brady, Peyton, and Brees trio that is put on a pedestal?!)?

however, we respect one another. mostly because we play the same sort of football game (brutal defense + good running game), but also because our teams are both constantly good. to be the best you have to beat the best

could you imagine Ray Lewis doing a Braylon "faggy hands" Edwards double-back flip on the 50 yard line, if he won?

nope. and that is why I would have rooted for the Ravens if they would have beat my Steelers. the players are nasty but respectful and wise; their coaching staff is perpetually impressive; and the fans aren't as classless and base as the rest of the NFL fans

congrats on not being dipshits, Ravens fans. I still hate you

and my man, Liberal Media - with all this Aaron Rodgers fellation, you really should get with all of us and sport a GB Packers avatar?

your best posts are in S&G, anyways. might as well do in Rome

GB VS Pitt

Id like to see that Im betting on Green bay and I will take any avatar bet.

Packers will beat the bears anyone game?

die hard eagles fan here. i made a 6 hour drive to attend the eagles/packers playoff game, awesome atmosphere, one of the best experiences i've had. super disappointed that the eagles lost but, hey i guess i'm used to it by now LOL. the eagles and the playoffs just don't work out together... i'm about 2 weeks late on this, but it was the typical andy reid game, pass pass pass, no running game. kudos to the pack, they ran ALL over us and the better team won that day... Now thats its down to the conference championships I gotta pick the packers and the steelers IMO for the superbowl. the jets looked good against the pats, but that steeler defense is a whole different animal. I don't see sanchez having a day against them. i'm going to guess 31-17 steelers in the bowl, the packers wont be able to run on tht defense, and they will be forced into passing which the steelers will contain, ehh... AHH i'm sick of the steelers constantly making the playoffs winning the superbowl. but i guess its nice to play in a division with maybe on other good team per year, and having the referees wearing black and gold. ;)

Last edited:

could you at least try to not act like a bandwagon fan and change your avatar to my sporty green and yellow one? Dark Knight is played out.

I gotta pick... the steelers IMO for the superbowl. the jets looked good against the pats, but that steeler defense is a whole different animal. I don't see sanchez having a day against them

finally a man who knows what he's talkin bout!

NYC media - ya listening?

oh now yinz are making the avatar betting seem cheap... very cheap ;)

I have a question for AmorRoark:

do you like Chicago or KC better?

or do you find it more easy to root for them both at the same time because one is NFC and one is AFC??

anybody else growing playoff beards??

nfl_u_kiesel_200.jpg

the Divisional Playoff games in cartoons (it ain't no LSUphreek, but still kewl)

pg2_e_afc5_576.jpg

and

pg2_nfc_576.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.