• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2010 NFL Season pt. 2 vers. FUDGE PACKERS VS DA SQUEALERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love Al Davis ....just told one of his minions "you fucked that up" on live tv.

He just told the reporters to "sit back down"( the ones who thought the presser was over)

Lol, now he is making a statement about Cables wife beating. This guy is a legend.
Lol he just said cable used to swing on road trips, bringin in " friends" for him and his wife, before games.

lmao, legendery press conferance

edit- i think he meant that cable used to dial in ho's on road trips. behind his wifes back ( and then probably beat them up)

Al is dropping some napalm at this presser.

Last edited:
the "Billionaire Skeleton" will do anything for a quick buck!

I can't remember being this excited for the Steelers to go to the Super Bowl. the snow is falling heavily, and that just makes me even more excited for some footbaw action

I really want to see the Bears advance past GB, but I think the odds are against them 65-35. my best friend is a Bears fan, so it would be nice to have a heated SB watching party

hard to say, dude. They're playing pretty good footbaw right now. I'd give the stillers a one score edge.

tumblr_lfdzyheFci1qzhvjxo1_500.jpg

go bears

Personally I think RB and Tackle look very weak, DE looks good,WR crop looks insanely good.Amazed that Vincent Brown of San Diego St cant make the list, I have him as my 2nd/3rd wideout after AJ Green. Plays lights out everytime i seen him.

Mayock's Top Five by Position

With the draft process just getting under way, here is a look at the top five prospects by position (underclassmen are indicated by a *):

Quarterback:

*1. Blaine Gabbert, Missouri
2. Jake Locker, Washington
*3. Cam Newton, Auburn
*4. Ryan Mallett, Arkansas
T-5. Andy Dalton, TCU
T-5. Ricky Stanzi, Iowa
T-5. Colin Kaepernick, Nevada
T-5. Pat Devlin, Delaware

Running back:

*1. Mark Ingram, Alabama
2. Daniel Thomas, Kansas State
*3. Mikel LeShoure, Illinois
*4. Ryan Williams, Virginia Tech
*T-5. Jacquizz Rodgers, Oregon State
T-5. Kendall Hunter, Oklahoma State

Wide receiver:

*1. A.J. Green, Georgia
*2. Julio Jones, Alabama
*3. Jonathan Baldwin, Pittsburgh
4. Titus Young, Boise State
T-5. Jerrel Jernigan, Troy
T-5. Greg Little, North Carolina
*T-5. Randall Cobb, Kentucky

Tight end:

*1. Kyle Rudolph, Notre Dame
2. Lance Kendricks, Wisconsin
3. Luke Stocker, Tennessee
4. D.J. Williams, Arkansas
5. Charles Clay, Tulsa

Guard/center:

1. Mike Pouncey, Florida
2. Stefen Wisniewski, Penn State
3. Danny Watkins, Baylor
4. John Moffitt, Wisconsin
T-5. Rodney Hudson, Florida State
T-5. William Rackley, Lehigh

Tackle:

1. Nate Solder, Colorado
2. Anthony Castanzo, Boston College
3. Tyron Smith, Southern California
4. Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin
T-5. Ben Ijalana, Villanova
T-5. Derek Sherrod, Mississippi State

Defensive end:

*1. Da'Quan Bowers, Clemson
2. Adrian Clayborn, Iowa
3. Aldon Smith, Missouri
*4. J.J. Watt, Wisconsin
*5. Robert Quinn, North Carolina

Defensive tackle:

*1. Nick Fairley, Auburn
*2. Marcell Dareus, Alabama
*3. Corey Liuget, Illinois
*4. Jurrell Casey, Southern California
5. Stephen Paea, Oregon State

Linebacker:

1. Von Miller, Texas A&M
*2. Akeem Ayers, UCLA
*3. Justin Houston, Georgia
4. Bruce Carter, North Carolina
*5. Martez Wilson, Illinois

Cornerback:

*1. Patrick Peterson, LSU
2. Prince Amukamara, Nebraska
*3. Brandon Harris, Miami (Fla.)
*4. Aaron Williams, Texas

Safety:

*1. Rahim Moore, UCLA
2. Ahmad Black, Florida
3. Deunta Williams, North Carolina

As for predictions i go

Packers 37-20 Bears
Jets 16-28 Pittsburgh

I cant see anyone stopping the GB offense, and I cant see Sanchize having his 3rd mistake free game on the road.

Cold in Pitt, football weather :)

AccuWeather's forecast calls for a game-time temperature of 10 degrees with a wind chill that will make it feel like 2 degrees.

Normal temperatures for Jan. 23 are a low of 19 and high of 35.

Saturday’s low temperature of 1 degree below zero is the coldest temperature in Pittsburgh since Feb. 7, according to the National Weather Service. As cold at today’s game weather is expected to be, it would be far from record setting. The coldest temperature on record for a Jan. 23 in Pittsburgh was in 1936, when the temperature dropped to 16 degrees below zero, the weather service said.

The Steelers recall braving brutal conditions during the 2009 season in Cleveland, where instead of living up to coach Mike Tomlin’s promise to “unleash hell” in December, they weathered a cold day in hell. They played that Thursday night game in 15-degree temperatures and 40-mph wind gusts that made it feel like minus 5. The result, a 13-6 loss that ended the Browns’ 12-game losing streak to the Steelers.

I actually don't like being a homer AND mixing the threads up-- but look at all that SEC talent. :) I hope my team retains Houston for another year.

"I've played at Heinz Field a few times when I was with San Diego and it's the toughest place to play in the NFL. The atmosphere at Heinz Field in the playoffs is what the NFL is all about." - Charlie Whitehurst

"It starts with Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers. If he plays like he did last week against Atlanta this might not even be a close game. I thought he was incredible"- Charlie Whitehurst

Ok I am set. ;)

Pizza ...check
2 bottles of Weihenstephan Hefe Wiessbier ...Check
Bottle of Teachers Highland Cream ...Check
Bottle of Talisker 10 ...Check
Bottle of Vueve Clicquot ...Check

And the day off work booked for tommorow :)

Cold in Pitt, football weather :)

AccuWeather's forecast calls for a game-time temperature of 10 degrees with a wind chill that will make it feel like 2 degrees.

Normal temperatures for Jan. 23 are a low of 19 and high of 35.

Saturday’s low temperature of 1 degree below zero is the coldest temperature in Pittsburgh since Feb. 7, according to the National Weather Service. As cold at today’s game weather is expected to be, it would be far from record setting. The coldest temperature on record for a Jan. 23 in Pittsburgh was in 1936, when the temperature dropped to 16 degrees below zero, the weather service said.

The Steelers recall braving brutal conditions during the 2009 season in Cleveland, where instead of living up to coach Mike Tomlin’s promise to “unleash hell” in December, they weathered a cold day in hell. They played that Thursday night game in 15-degree temperatures and 40-mph wind gusts that made it feel like minus 5. The result, a 13-6 loss that ended the Browns’ 12-game losing streak to the Steelers.

the weather is about the same as it was during the steelers/patriots afc championship game 6 years ago. where we got our asses handed to us by the patriots :(

i hope tonight is better :)

Aaron Rodgers....
Not a better player in the NFL right now.

Struggling to think how the Bears/Steelers/Jets will be able to stop this guy
He's THAT good.

And to think Oakland were gonna draft him at pick 23, before Al Chose Fabian Washington , Grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.