• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2009 NFL Draft

we gave up alot of our pics for roy and someone else we traded for, dont expect alot of draft from us

stafford and moreno go before beanie the "phenom".

it was no doubt that Stafford was going to get picked before the two. Beanie Wells, despite having a mediocre combine, probably would have been picked ahead of Moreno - it just came down to what the two teams needed specifically in a running back.

although it's cute to see you do what most NCAA football fans do, compare themselves to the program of the Ohio State Buckeyes :)

^^ "hire millen"

;)

this post had me LOLing on the ground!

why the Lions fans were so adamantly against Stafford, that they booed him on his way to his first appearance at the stadium - I don't know.

yes, the major reason they were 0-16 last year was defense. and I can understand Detroit fans wanting to fill their defensive holes, vehemently so. but Stafford was the most sure NFL style QB available.

I think that Sanchez will prove to be the most impressive QB selected in the draft, over time. however like I said before, he is the least we know about. I am just basing this on the fact that history has shown that QBs selected in the top 10 or so picks usually don't amount to much. the ones pick late first or in the second round are usually, and surprisingly, the best.

The Seahawks got Curry... oh yea
Unfortunately Hill is now a free agent : ( But The Seahawks are going to kick ass next year, God willing Hasselbeck remains healthy, which I believe he will. :D
PS I hate the Steelers, hehe

What the hell were the Broncos thinking taking a RB with their first pick??!! Passing on a few beast linebackers and other defensive needs. The Broncos NEVER draft a running back higher than the 4th-6th rounds! And Hillis actually looked damn good last year. Not sure they even need a RB much less a questionable 1st rd one. Their entire draft sucked. Not a good showing for the new regime....

although it's cute to see you do what most NCAA football fans do, compare themselves to the program of the Ohio State Buckeyes

lets not make the classic OSU fan mistake of reading responses to stupid shit that fall out of buckeye fan's mouths as evidence that they are the center of the football universe. ;)