Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

2008 - Aus - White / Green Hearts Thread

js2k6

Bluelighter
Starting to clean up the Australia/NZ section of pillreports

the white hearts and the green hearts have been all over the country
and there have been countless reports being put up on pills which are basically the same.
so these reports, and the of course user comments aren't lost. i'm pasting them in here

---anything added to this thread is being deleted from pillreports---

Last edited:
White Hearts
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9765
9765kf6.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date Submitted: March 1, 2008, 10:12 am
Submitted By: chaff
Name: white heart
State/Province: Newcastle
Logo: heart
Colour: white
Shape: round
Texture: smooth
Edges: flat
Report Quality Rating: (5 stars, 3 votes)

Description: borrowed picture, looks exactly the same.
Suspected Contents: MDMA
Rating: MDxx Medium
Warning: no
Tested: no
Consumed: yes

User Report: these ones are in newcastle at the moment.
i had some the other nite
took a little bit to come on but when it did i was heaps dancey and getting that good mdma feeling in your body.
everyone i know has had these and liked them aswell.
overall a good pill, not real much of a come down.

------------------COMMENTS-------------------------

Posted on March 1, 2008, 10:43 am by popeyez [edit/delete]
These look the same as the ones goin around melbourne at the moment,could be same batch or even could be 2 batches of these now,does any1 know if theres 2 batches??

Posted on March 2, 2008, 11:41 am by marley [edit/delete]
These are photos of the Newcastle white hearts.

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo0098cropuu8.jpg
http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo0099croplo9.jpg

Bluelight thread - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=365151

I've heard that there may be two batches going around at the moment..one potentially mixed with DXM?

These newie ones are nice and clean. No real come down. Not the strongest out there (definately Medium)..but worth having.

Posted on March 2, 2008, 1:34 pm by loganrah [edit/delete]
Popped for the first time last night with one of these in Sydney. I felt really good and had a nice chilled comedown, my friend who also did one for the first time had a different pill and came down much harder. No trouble sleeping or anything.

Posted on March 5, 2008, 8:21 am by comegetme [edit/delete]
Pretty sure they tie in with he ones all over Australia.
There def is 2 batches... in melb. One is pure white, the other has a tinge of green - but same smell, effects, size... etc

Posted on March 5, 2008, 11:55 am by tomcats [edit/delete]
pretty high MDMA currently all over melbourne..

good pill.

Posted on March 7, 2008, 2:09 am by mattlowry [edit/delete]
Can confirm there are at least THREE batches of white hearts around right now. I know because i had at least one of each batch sitting right next to each other. Two were different sizes and one was a crumblier, less well pressed and physically clean looking pill.

Still from all reports all very good. One appears to be medium (probably the one most similar to this one ^^, the newest batch, one strong mdma and one that is strong but has a little something else in it (dxm maybe?).

Still all three are good.

Posted on March 8, 2008, 12:49 am by js2k6 [edit/delete]
have gotten these again (in melbourne)

this time is less crumbly and doesnt leave residue in the bag, the bevel is more evident and the press is a lot cleaner and well defined.

most notably the smell is different, no cough medicine like smell or taste (crumbled a tiny bit of a pill to taste it)
haven't eaten one just yet, saving a few for the weekend.
so i'm expecting theyll be different from the suspect DXM batch i got last time (which made me horribly ill after taking them with other pills and half a gram of shards oops)
smell is diff, taste is diff, the size of these are slightly smaller, no powder left in the bags and the logo looks a lot better.

a few of my mates have had them from the same batch, and all positive glowing reports so far,

one of which from an experienced user who ate one, went out last night, came straight to work, did his shift and was still wired today.

apparently theres some sort of amphetamine in these from all the reports friends have told me. but it's mostly a really good mdxx feeling to accompany it.

was intending on detox for a while.
but when people tell me such awesome things, as a long weekend approaches.

how can i resist? will report back after the weekend.

Posted on March 8, 2008, 1:48 pm by abbotfmx [edit/delete]
We got some last night that look like these. (in perth)
But they had a green tinge to them.
Posted on March 11, 2008, 8:49 pm by azzad88 [edit/delete]
im from adelaide and I double dropped these last night, and it was AWSOME very clean pills, nice intense rushes. come down was good
Posted on March 12, 2008, 6:07 pm by baft125 [edit/delete]
ahh so excited! getting these next week! In melbourne, they look the same as the ones in the pic so im hoping they r just as gr8 as everyones saying :D
Posted on March 20, 2008, 1:14 pm by chismj06 [edit/delete]
yeh same. tiny bit green but over all had a sweet night. only needed one. and that means there good

Posted on March 23, 2008, 5:09 pm by glitterbabe [edit/delete]
Had a couple of these (you dont need to take any more than 2 I reckon) and I must say...they were awesome! It felt exactly what a pill should feel like. I was loved up, felt like dancing and a nice clean come down. Took about 30 mins to come on. Probably one of the best pills, along with the white hearts that have been going around in ages. Yay!

Posted on March 23, 2008, 5:39 pm by deathbystereo [edit/delete]
thanx for all the reports everyone, very nice and detailed. i just got a few of these today, just for safe keeping. and man, i cant wait to gobble these up...

Posted on March 27, 2008, 11:55 pm by bdqricsn [edit/delete]
these are going around Perth at the moment got my hands on one the other day
i dont use that often
i had it the other night at a house party around 10 and came up quik in about 30 mins and was loving it dancing like crazy had no real come down lasted for a long time was one of the best i have ever had
Posted on April 2, 2008, 1:25 pm by fairee pwincess [edit/delete]
Just had 2 of these the other weekend as every1 is raving about them down here in melbourne.

Niccccccceeee big thumbs up! havent felt a good MDMA buzz like that in a long time, ended up sitting on my roof watching the sun come up with my boy.
Well worth the money!

Posted on April 5, 2008, 10:55 pm by georgie88 [edit/delete]
I had this one last night. Took quite a while to come on, probably nearly an hour. Good happy feelings, quite dancey. I felt tops. Come down was fine, bit of trouble sleeping but I did have a shitload of redbull too. Not the strongest, but it seemed a good safe one.

Posted on April 13, 2008, 9:47 pm by deathbystereo [edit/delete]
Finally got to taste one of these on Friday night, i normally drop 2-3 at a festival/club, but 1 was enough. Is there really any need to say anything else about these? as everyone else has said, they are fantastic. I havent had a pill this great for a couple years. I was almost ready to give up, due to the bad pills out there at the moment (that i have had). So this is a huge thumbs up. The only downfall for me is,i still have a sore jaw from clenching so much.

White Hearts
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9772
9772xk3.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date Submitted: March 1, 2008, 6:29 pm
Last Updated: March 1, 2008, 6:31 pm
Submitted By: newkid
Name: Heart
State/Province: Melbourne
Logo: Love Heart
Colour: White
Shape: Round
Height: 5 mm
Width: 9 mm
Texture: Rough
Edges: Beveled top and rounded bottom
Report Quality Rating: (5 stars, 5 votes)
Description: The pill looks well made.
The logo is imprinted and there is a score on the opposite side.
There is smallest of bevels on the logo side and the opposite side has rounded edge.

The pills have very strong smell of aneseed.

Mandelin: Very quick reaction Black on contact

Marquis: Slower reaction from Purple to Black in approximatley 10 seconds

Both tests were done and left on the plate for about 5 minutes and there was no other colours present.

I know people are saying there is more then one batch but this tested up good, also sorry for the shitty pic but at least you can see the test results.

Will update the user report after tonight.

BTW the pill looks exactly like the one in the other report from Melbourne.
Suspected Contents: MDxx
Rating: Unknown
Tested: yes
Mandelin Reagent: Black
Marquis Reagent: Black
Consumed: no

Posted on March 2, 2008, 1:38 pm by loganrah [edit/delete]
These pills are also going around in Sydney, look exactly the same. Last night was my first pop, it was with one of these. Was nice, half an hour to come on, and lasted about 4 hours, had a really chilled nice feeling comedown and no trouble sleeping.

Posted on March 2, 2008, 7:07 pm by jjnoodlesnacks [edit/delete]
Yep going around in sydney, been told they are good.. no bad reports so far..

Posted on March 2, 2008, 9:42 pm by fp123 [edit/delete]
Pretty much 90% of the people I met last night [no event names] had these pills.

Everybody loved them, said they were great by the standards of pills round here. I had two and had a great time.

A friend of mine had one and ended up having a fit on the ground real bad, but he'd been drinking and hadn't eaten much and he's ok now. Just a reminder: DON'T MIX PILLS AND DRINKS.

Posted on March 3, 2008, 10:11 am by lilmisspout [edit/delete]
Tried 2 of these on the weekend and they were lovely. Nice come up... Took about an hour for me. Might have been because I'd eaten dinner only a few minutes before.

If you can get your hands on these do. Very nice. Come down was easy and slept like a baby... The next day I was feeling fine.

Posted on March 7, 2008, 9:58 pm by got2bxtc87 [edit/delete]
can we please have an update, coz i am goin 2 consume these within a few dayze and i would like to kno if they are any good... i pretty fair tolerance, but i havent taken drugs in 4 months....

Posted on March 8, 2008, 12:58 am by js2k6 [edit/delete]
got2bxtc87

i've gotten myself some more of these, arent powdery or cough syrupy like last time, pills a lot better looking, well made, doesnt leave powder in the bag. and not quite as fat, still close to 5mm tho.

haven't dumped yet. but my friends an experienced user who managed to get himself completely f'd up on just one...

a few friends ate the ones from this batch, and have got nothing but glowing reviews back.

basically from what i can tell theres 2 different batches, and reports of a third

1 lot appears to be strong mdxx with something else apparent, suspected dxm (which are a lot more powdery and you can smell a cough syrup like smell from the bag... not to mention the taste) <--- if you get this kind, dont mix with shards and other mdma based pills. i found that out the hard way.

this current lot i have, i've already spoken about...

and theres reports of a medium dose mdxx batch.

i guess the best way would be just to eat one, and if it's not enough after 45 mins or so, go another half or a full one.

but from all i've heard you shouldnt be disappointed.

Posted on March 8, 2008, 8:55 am by the m m [edit/delete]
I'll also confirm that there are hearts going around with a tinge of green through them.

Either way, white or green, a little crumblier or not, I haven't past a person that has been disappointed with these at all. From what I have had, very clean, being able to eat and sleep just fine the next day.

Medium to strong pill, and would say to users who use infrequently to possibly take in halves as the effects can be pretty noticable to onlookers. Have fun lads!

Posted on March 10, 2008, 3:10 am by js2k6 [edit/delete]
theres also really light blue ones that are slightly thinner..

but in other news, i've consumed these tonight.

i'll just say... FARRRRKK!!#!@!@#$ was off chops on 1, ate 2 and a half more throughout the night
dropping every couple of hours

9/10... amazing pills these are

[edit:
from all the effects i've felt throughout the night... i believe this is a mix of mda & mdma with a bit of amphet in there...
i don't think i'm gonna be able to sleep.

Posted on March 10, 2008, 9:04 am by hevfun [edit/delete]
Hey, JS2k6, can you expand on the mention of NOT MIXING DMX, with 'shards' or MDMA based pills.? I find this hard to understand, have checkouted Erowd's site, but can find any correlation.Thanks

Posted on March 10, 2008, 9:06 am by mazzy [edit/delete]
im from melb.
i dropped one at 5 on the 9th at a particular event.. waited half an hour... and it hit me right on the minute.
amazing pills. i think these ones were the green-tinge variation though. to put it into perspective, it was a bigger peak and better feeling than my first time double dropping.
friend had 3 of them and was fucked for the whole day.
my single lasted 3 - 4 hours.
highly recommended.

Posted on March 10, 2008, 9:10 am by mazzy [edit/delete]
hevfun, I don't know why he said it but google said this:

http://www.dancesafe.org/documents/druginfo/dxm.php
"Remember, your chances of heatstroke are greater if you have consumed DXM, and greatest if you have consumed both MDMA and DXM together."

maybe thats why :S

Posted on March 10, 2008, 10:01 am by mcmlxxx [edit/delete]
A mate and I had these last night, ours definately had a very, very slight green tinge to them, and they were awesome!

I haven't taken anything for 2 years and these certainly didn't dissapoint, little bit slow to come on, maybe closer to an hour, then about an hour in I dropped another and was riding on that peak for 2-3 hours, kinda dancy, kinda chatty, kinda chilled depending on where your mood took you, but very clean and no bad feelings like I've had on others!

Getting ourselves some more, pronto, these are an easy 10/10 and the best I've had by far!

Posted on March 10, 2008, 12:10 pm by js2k6 [edit/delete]
this is from bluelights dangerous combo's faq.

"MDMA+DXM
MDMA inhibits the body's ability to regulate it's temperature, often overheating the user. DXM inhibits sweating and when combined with MDMA can induce hypothermia.
(I believe this to be true, please refute if my info is wrong)
Also, DXM and MDMA are broken down by the same enzyme in the liver. When both drugs are taken, the enzyme can't break them both down and liver damage may occur."

my reference is pointing to what i stupidly did a couple of weeks ago.
basically i had 2.5 of the suspect dxm white hearts, a whole lot of red transformers (mdma) + half gram of shards.

nausea, severe liver pains, vomiting, diarrhoea, dizzy spells, blurred vision for an entire week after my binge had ended, never felt so sick in my entire life.
not to mention the severe depression i felt for the first 3 days after that.

Posted on March 10, 2008, 3:21 pm by tonygms [edit/delete]
Only took one of these last night.
Friend reported his throat hurts and he has a massive headache.
His friend lost her voice and a massive headache.
I myself, did not have a headache however it was good, got my up and going in about 20-30 minutes then I felt like crap after about 30 mins to an hour.
My voice has become demonic like. Just like the deep voices dubbed on the police shows to hide the persons identity.
Also my chest and neck have become swolen and they ache.
I am unable to cough or swallow due to this.
The skin underneath the neck and chest makes small cracking noises like small bubbles in water.

Posted on March 10, 2008, 6:07 pm by elektr0 [edit/delete]
had 1 of these last nite, definately one of the best i've had in ages. most of our group had these and good reports all round. they could possibly be imports??

Posted on March 10, 2008, 8:56 pm by cdazzle [edit/delete]
tonygms report is interesting, from what i have heard its quite possible all the talk of the hearts around has prompted people to making posers. wouldnt be suprised if there were some bad ones out there. i havnt had any bad experiences so far on hearts.

Posted on March 11, 2008, 1:01 pm by psilosubnaut [edit/delete]
Had these white hearts on sat night, dropped 1 and a half straight up and was too munted to dance/talk properly for a good hour after come up!
Very strong pills! Lasted for 3-4 hours. I doubt they are only MDMA but if you want to get fucked right up then these will take you right up that ally.
Also tried half a lime heart the following night (half never does anything for me these days) and was very chatty with a great mood for 3-4 hours.

Posted on March 11, 2008, 3:22 pm by andyturbo [edit/delete]
had one of these sat night and they're fucking awesome. best bic ive had in at least 1.5 years. Mine was bevelled both sides, score on back and smelled aniseedy

Posted on March 11, 2008, 9:22 pm by the rabbi [edit/delete]
had the white heart in country Vic bout 3 weeks ago, must say it was one of the best pills iv had in ages. Had 2 for the whole night and i had the classic MDMA feelings fron start to end. wish i can get my hands some more of these again. VERY NICE PILL gets my 2 thumbs up :)
Posted on March 13, 2008, 3:12 pm by crazy joe divola [edit/delete]
Best thing I've had since the Grey Arrows of 05, Awesome to say the least.

Posted on March 17, 2008, 10:42 am by ian hard [edit/delete]
I haven't had a pill for a long time due to the variances in quality etc (I indulge in only pure crystal MDMA)
However I am suitably impressed with the White Heart that I had taken. Lasted 3-4 hours and a delightful long sleep afterwards.
Mandelin: Immediate Black on contact
8.5/10 in my books.

Posted on March 22, 2008, 12:30 pm by ty567 [edit/delete]
These pills are nuts. Probably the most intense ride i've ever had on pills though I did consume quite a few (around 8).
In the past, even with strong pills, I find that I tend to reach a point where if I drop more nothing else really happens. At this point you can normally pass out quite easily....this wasn't the case with these. I was still pinging hard and sweating after 13 hours!!
Kind of re-writes my guide on when to drop for long events - with these I'm sure you could keep rocking for ages.
Knocked everyone else I know off their feet pretty much. Definately a high rating pill in my books. ;)

Posted on March 24, 2008, 4:33 pm by glitterbabe [edit/delete]
Yep,great pills :)Probably the best ones going around so far. It felt exactly what a pill should feel like. Double thumbs up from me!

Posted on March 25, 2008, 8:51 pm by katja [edit/delete]
Yep..these are the latest batch going around melbourne clubs.
really good. key signs someone is on them is the fact that they are chewing the insides of their mouth.
A friend had these and there heart was going crazy beating...good fun but couldn't sleep. really intense. took about an hour to kick in.

Posted on March 28, 2008, 8:25 am by ty567 [edit/delete]
Do people reckon these have much meth in them??
A few people have mentioned it to me. Didn't see any hint of orange/brown on the marquis test but this was most likely overpowered by the mdma reaction.

Posted on March 30, 2008, 11:32 pm by ian hard [edit/delete]
In my tests there was no hint of Orange or Brown..
Perhaps different batches have different mixes.......
Ask the cook...otherwise it's just speculation.

Posted on April 2, 2008, 11:42 pm by mystery mister e [edit/delete]
Got a batch of these in Melb.. short form is I'd rate these 7.5 to 8/10. Great loved up feelings, some insane jaw clenching.

Posted on April 5, 2008, 7:51 pm by troooms [edit/delete]
me and friend did these last night in sydney.. were the second pills we took, got sold fakes first time round. got a pill each, dealer said money back guarantee if we dont feel it within 1 hour and half. i seperate with my friend to hunt the first guy who sold us bullshit he fled obviously, one hour and 30 later nothing with the hearts found the guy told him.. he sold out.. but gave us his number and guarantee for next weekend. bumped into my friend coming out of the bathroom.. rolling eyes.. dialated pupils so i smiled knowing what was coming. he said he felt crazy and that after he puked it hit him suddenly. i was still not feeling anything,
we both consumed about 4 scooners, 2 jaggerbombs, 4 jack cokes [bottled one not bar mix], and a shot.. so we were wasted before taking the pills, had not eaten all day. my friend recently got into rolling, about 6 months ago, while i used to roll on a regular basis.. we are both small guys about 5'7 65 kilos high metabolism.
about 25 minutes after my friend was rolling i had the sudden urge to vomit and after doing so in the bathroom i suddnely was peaking hard. we found the dealer and gave him the biggest hug and will deifnitely buy these again.. at the clubs, dancing was great felt super no panic/unconfortable/anxious feelings, glow sticks amazing trails.. very energetic both body and head trips, amazing for rocket ship(on friends back flying) or the head machine.. and touching water is amazing but DO NOT GET HEAD WET OR COME DOWN WILL BE QUICK!! came home after the club scene and went for a walk around outside shirtless (about 10degrees celcius) and felt warm. noticed size distortion when i looked at my friend sitting on the sidewalk he looked same size as the rock next to him, he did not get the hallucinations though. and every street looking the same got lost in my own suburb :S
popped them at around 2:30am my friend was passed out at 6:40am, and i couldnt not get to sleep till half past 7.
very very good night, one of the top 5 pills i have taken.. come down not so bad had much worse.. just lazy and havent eaten no appetite.. slept about 3 hours.. dont feel sleepy just drained.. recommend for first time users pop the whole it is very very clean, nothing to be worried about at all.

Posted on April 9, 2008, 9:57 pm by casper19 [edit/delete]
JUST INTERESTED, has anyone felt dizzy and had pins and needles in there extremeties occasionally for 3-5 days after having them?? its happend to me a couple of times and to a few mates.I got onto hold of some of these a couple of months back and have had them several times since. They are definatly a pretty decent pill, very smacky though, i havent wanted to dance much any of the times i have had them. Even at q dance!!! sat around all fuckin night!!

Posted on April 21, 2008, 9:20 pm by ozi batla813 [edit/delete]
Had the anise smellin ones in sydney on the weekend,bit crumbly when splitting in half.
All I can say is WOW what a weekend.
Dancey and Loved up the way I like my pills I'll be chasin more of these up for sure.

Posted on April 30, 2008, 12:17 pm by weeman228 [edit/delete]
These r good pills highly recommend...Hey new kid
enjoyed your post what other sites are you regised to??

Posted on May 2, 2008, 12:44 am by messypanda [edit/delete]
there has been so many diff batches of these. im pretty sure ive had every single one lol. some hit u hard and good. some come on in waves. but generally theyre pretty f**kn awesome pills at the moment

Posted on May 2, 2008, 11:04 pm by sustanon [edit/delete]
Might be getting some this weekend:) Hope they are as good as u guys say. Au seems to be flooded with these pills.

Posted on May 27, 2008, 3:21 pm by bree zing [edit/delete]
good pillz... new batch around at the moment..
they have beige speckles, very good, lovey and dancy pill..
had one on the w/e 1/2 lasted me about 5 hours then took 1/2 a pure white.. had massive peaks, felt like i was floating..
i recomend these ones..

Posted on June 13, 2008, 3:18 pm by jakeperson [edit/delete]
Had these in Adelaide.
Got two batches at once.
One was browner than the other.

First double dropped the white ones (first time doubling) fucking amazing, of course.

Had the brown ones the weekend latter not quite as MDxx bit more methy but still alright.

Green Heart
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9864
No Image Provided
-------------------------------------------------
Date Submitted: March 9, 2008, 3:37 pm
Last Updated: March 16, 2008, 12:38 pm
Submitted By: mitchy
Name: Green Heart
State/Province: Perth
Logo: Love Heart
Colour: Light green
Shape: circle
Texture: smooth & well pressed,
Edges: rounded
Report Quality Rating: (4 stars, 5 votes)
Description: Sorry for not having a picture, but I didn't have a camera handy.

Basically its rounded & smooth, with a good texture. It had a score on one side and the press on the top.
They where fairly thick, about 7mm high.

Horrible taste, the most bitter i have ever had. they tased dry & sort of... errrmm... sticky? in a way i guess, it sort of stayed dry and clumped together in my mouth.
Rating: MDxx High
User Report: dropped 1 whole at around 9:30.
chillaxed infront of some trippy lights waiting for it to kick in, about 30mins in we got hit. Pinging pretty hard.

11:00 or so, 3 of us took another half, due to the first one starting to wear off. It kicked in pretty fast but didn't last that long again. although the high's we had where massive.

around 11:45 3 of us dropped another half. just keeping the pinging going. the high's where intense, i think i was actualy peaking for about 2 hours straight.

maybe 1am now. dropped another half by myself. i started to hallucinate. by this time everyone was hallucinating. pretty intense.
Kept the hallucination's going, pretty sweet, nothing scary just seeing things...

There was basically no comedown, very clean. Went to sleep really easily.

imo, these pills are fucking wicked. The only downside was dry mouth & VERY intense jaw clenches. between 3 people we went through 5 bags of lollipops + heaps of gum.
everytime we had water, it just made our mouth drier.
I rate these high because, i feel thats where it should sit, they where very intense.

-----1st report, bad/good?

EDIT: 3 day's after taking these, feel like shit, my mouth was actualy FULLY dry for past 3 days. same with the other people that took them. Still feeling sick 3 days later. Not sure whats going on...and i can't eat sweet fuck all because of my jaw...Something isn't right about these pill's. Maybe you guys are right about them having K?
no idea but weird shit... i'm not actualy that keen on them anymore.

Posted on March 11, 2008, 10:59 pm by the m m [edit/delete]
I wouldn't say they were K based, I would say they are exactly the same make up as the White Hearts that have been circulating Victoria. The White Hearts have been tested and are definitely MDxx. The green and the white had the exact same effects for me and everyone esle in the city I live in I think.

Couple this with the fact that I came across both White and Green hearts from the same source at the same time and in a fair quantity. But I am saying this without testing.
Anyway, these are a definite keeper. I'd put them in my top 5 without hesitation, and have seen that many people with lower tolerances wipe out on these that they should come with a warning.

Posted on March 9, 2008, 7:00 pm by woolyrollz [edit/delete]
Agreed these are good shit. ive seen alot of ppl on them, some of which beginners and they were high as a kite. ive only ever had a half and it kicked it well, not really peaking...but my tolerance is quite Decient. hopefully i can pick more up for the future. Good report mate! well done

Posted on March 10, 2008, 12:49 am by mrsmedic [edit/delete]
I had 1 1/2 of these last night for my 20th bday party - I don't remember a thing after it kicked in. Jaw is pretty sore but there was no comedown.
These were wicked pills but did give me a bit of a scare.

Posted on March 10, 2008, 6:04 pm by elektr0 [edit/delete]
had these in melb at a certain event.. weird pill, felt like k to start off then had good md rushes. i heard these were k based..anyone got feed back??

Posted on March 10, 2008, 8:49 pm by cdazzle [edit/delete]
yeah i also had these in melbourne. weird feelings, very up and down.not sure if it was my tolerance but i was pretty happy sitting down enjoying music & lights. did have quite a bad jaw the next day also.

Posted on March 10, 2008, 11:02 pm by habro [edit/delete]
Had 3 of these the other night and got to say one of the best bikkies ive ever had. Got more for a rave and cant wait give em 9/10.

Posted on March 10, 2008, 11:53 pm by abbotfmx [edit/delete]
yes these are decent pills. got them friday and saturday night. Wasnt as good on saturday night only because had some rock aswell. still fun solid night.

Posted on March 11, 2008, 12:10 pm by jts666 [edit/delete]
somthing not rite about these pills.
me and my girl been droping for 5 years and never had a pinger like this. after eating 2 orange x5s and 2 red @s we found these in the club and decided to try them when we got home. i ate 1.5 and my girl went half. within 30 mins our highs where gone. replaced buy a dry nauseous feeling in our guts. after another 15 mis, the muscle stiffness was intence, massive jaw cleanches, increased breathing rate, and the general feeling of SHIT that just wouldnt go away. my girl totaly lost control of he eyes. they were just all over the place, and couldnt make them look in the same direction. she was fully freaking out as she had never felt anything like it. in 5 years of taking drugs, i have never seen her like this.
after about 2 hours i got some real visual distortions going on. very much like K.
an hour later i was coming down, but my girl just kept going. she was fully feeling the effects of that half for like 8 hours. she was starting 2 worry that it would go away. had to give her 1mg of zanax to get her to sleep.
i will test these as soon as i can. but really feel they need an alert on them. not like anything i have ever taken and i really dout anyone that says otherwise really knows what good E is.

Posted on March 11, 2008, 5:59 pm by pieoffboost [edit/delete]
Had a couple of the blue hearts on the weekend with a bunch of guys in tassie and we all agreed that they were really fantastic pills. Ill add my bit in the green hearts here because it sounds like the same batch and maybe im just colour blind.

10ish, snorted about a 1/3
1030, feeling dancy, went for a dance, everyones getting into the groove
1035, had a couple of decent spews, went and chilled with some mates for a bit
11ish, dropped the other 2/3
1140ish, really big euphoric rushes, had to leave the dancefloor and lie down on the grass outside with some mates and just blow out for a bit.
12ish, off my tits wandering around
1230, bought another half and munched that
230, went for a wander to some other clubs around town, feeling supremely confident and in control, super chatty and friendly
5am, starting to feel a little on the emotional downside but nothing major compared to many other pills...
530, jump into bed for a couple of hours feeling off my tits, noticeable comedown, feeling very scattered and still off it

12pm, no really huge comedown, had a couple of bongs and drinks and feeling ok.

would definitely get more of these, they're off the show.

Posted on March 11, 2008, 6:29 pm by mitchy [edit/delete]
So.. 3 day's after taking these, feel like shit, my mouth was actualy FULLY dry for past 3 days. same with the other people that took them. Still feeling sick 3 days later. Not sure whats going on...and i can't eat sweet fuck all because of my jaw...Something isn't right about these pill's. Maybe you guys are right about them having K?
no idea but weird shit... i'm not actualy that keen on them anymore.

Posted on March 11, 2008, 7:38 pm by helraiza [edit/delete]
definately something wrong with these pills. My friend and i are in no way novices to taking pills and from about 20 mins after taking one each we both have no memory for about 4-5 hours. ppl we were with said we had no motor function at all and everytime we tried to stand up we fell over, resulting in me having a busted face from smacking it into the side of a bath tub.
Feel fine after wards and have no comedown but dont remember a thing. prett scary, lucky we were at home and not out...would have been free for all.

Posted on March 11, 2008, 7:39 pm by elektr0 [edit/delete]
good to see these things now have a warning, would be good if someone could post test results. I've also had a dry mouth, not as bad as everybody else but I do feel like shit. These things are dirty.

Posted on March 11, 2008, 9:05 pm by abbotfmx [edit/delete]
yeah i did have a pretty saw jaw after. and didnt feel like eating fuck all until today really.

Posted on March 11, 2008, 11:05 pm by the m m [edit/delete]
I wish I had have tested these now, but to me the Green Hearts had the exact same effects as the White Hearts. The White Hearts were tested and were definitely MDxx.

Couple this with the fact that I saw both types in fair amounts at the same source, and have been getting mixed White and Green colours for the past 2 weeks now. All anicdotal evidence I know but it stacks up to me.

Definitely can find a place in my top 5 for these.

Posted on March 12, 2008, 5:46 am by jts666 [edit/delete]
the reports dont back up what your saying mm.

test kits can be foold

Posted on March 12, 2008, 12:40 pm by en1gma [edit/delete]
Got my hands on quite a few of these.

Due to very mixed reports from both internet sources and from mates i pulled out the tester kit on this one...

Here is a pic of the test results:
http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image001wf3.jpg

Both reagents INSTANTLY turned to dark purple/black. My assumption is that these contain a decent dose of MDxx and perhaps (from ppl's described effects) some Ketamine or another secondary substance.

Posted on March 15, 2008, 10:48 am by the m m [edit/delete]
I can't believe these are still marked adulterated.

Posted on March 15, 2008, 2:06 pm by en1gma [edit/delete]
Ended up dropping 2 of these last night, VERY VERY clean MDMA experience. Massive peak, pretty bad jaw clenching and eye wobbles. Dunno about other batches but zero Ketamine in the ones i munched. I was high as a kite!

One of the cleanest roundies ive had in ages. DEFINITELY a keeper!!!

Posted on March 15, 2008, 5:07 pm by pieoffboost [edit/delete]
After my post i noticed someone said something about the test. Now as i said, my experience is with a blue/green pill of the same dimensions so i'd assume same batch. My mate tested them and they came up black or whatever it is that pretty much says they're MDMA, no trace of speed or anything. The guy that tested them is experienced with the tester and he wouldnt bullshit about that kind of thing...I'd say they are just a very good batch. My memory is fine after them...Cheers

Posted on March 18, 2008, 7:40 pm by cheewbacka [edit/delete]
These sound like some really good pills. =]
I really am eager to try them but I don't like the dry mouth thing...
Since when I was on the white hearts, I tend to have been unable to lubricate my mouth in any way at all, and if these dry your mouth out... then I don't know what to do on my behalf if I were to take them.

Posted on March 19, 2008, 10:15 pm by js2k6 [edit/delete]
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/91/19032008110737pm2qg0.jpg

^^
got some green hearts tonight,
yet to eat any. the smell from the bag is intense.
are these the same ones?
i'm in melbourne btw

if these are anything like the white ones, i'm convinced the clenching, inability to sleep, the feelings i had during the experience, and the way my legs felt 2 days later, coupled with the dry mouth.

i'm guessing there was meth/ice in the white variety.
these pale green ones have more of an aniseed like smell to the bag.
so fingers crossed :D

Posted on March 20, 2008, 10:19 pm by js2k6 [edit/delete]
ok... consumed 1 about 20 minutes ago
11pm.
had it just after eating some pizza, and dropped it with a can of pulse.
just the one, starting to get a bit of a lightheaded feeling.. like somethings coming.

will update later on and let you know how it all went.

Posted on March 21, 2008, 10:31 am by popeyez [edit/delete]
I'm in Melbourne, scored green hearts from 2 different sources.
Ok i hav a medium tolerance,these green hearts look like same press as the whites,btw i hav had the white hearts on several different occassions, the only difference i could pick between the 2 is the white 1's don't hav a gr8 deal of speed in them were as the green 1's hav a more speed in them but i will say in my opinion that both white & green are actually mda not mdma due 2 all the hallucnations & memory scramble which i would'nt useally get on a mdma high also the mda feeling is not as euphoric as mdma.
I would recommend if u r a beginner mayb have half a pill
For me (medium tolerance) 1 pill is good but no really
intense(no eye wobbles,very weak peak etc...)
So double dropp'n these gets my desired effects.
Duration of pills to me anyway only last about 2.5 to 3hrs but still a very good pill i thought.
And ppl who r saying there k based...well i think its mda or dxm or both 2gether.
pArTy hArD & pArTy sAfE

Posted on March 23, 2008, 2:10 pm by marinade [edit/delete]
Had this lastnight.
Droped a whole one at about 10:30 and snorted 3/4 of a Blue Yahoo at 11.30. No experience of a sore jaw but dryest mouth ever, still dry. Eyes kept rolling. Massive peak. Easy sleep. Had a sesh when we got home from our night out. Bit of a buzz and headspins as expected. I felt it was intense but other mates who didnt mix the pills only got peeks that didnt last long and rushs then. Another mates was smacked out and kind of just chillin, looked abit bummed so I dunno, couldve been the fact that I had a Blue Yahoo with them which is why it was so intense on me but my other mates didnt seem to think it was that great. This is doing the rounds in Perth atm.

Posted on March 23, 2008, 5:05 pm by glitterbabe [edit/delete]
Had a couple of these (you dont need to take any more than 2 I reckon) and I must say...they were awesome! It felt exactly what a pill should feel like. I was loved up, felt like dancing and a nice clean come down. Took about 30 mins to come on. Probably one of the best pills, along with the white hearts that have been going around in ages. Yay!

Posted on April 4, 2008, 11:10 am by medicatedstateofmind [edit/delete]
I definately dont recommend these for beginners.
I'm fairly experienced user. Took one of these it knocked me out, nausea, felt like shit, had to sit down couldnt move. Thought i was going to yak but managed to control myself. About 30 seconds later experienced the most amazing rush. Close to the best high I've had, it was incredible and worth getting through the nausea for. I wouldnt be suprised if they had K, because lights were awesome. Light headedness, general detachment, happiness and a bit lovey. No comedown and pretty easy to sleep on, but I found myself very affectionate for a few days after.
A great pill, if you know what you're doing.

Posted on April 6, 2008, 4:38 pm by mrsmedic [edit/delete]
There seems to be a rather mixed reaction to these - I can say that in the 3 years I've been droppin I've never come across anything like that. I had one and a half, and for most of the night i was laying/sitting down, due to no control. Jaw clenches prevented me from eating for nearly 3 days afterwards and I have no real memory of the night, only what people told me.
These pills scare me a bit, because according to someone, i jumped in the pool and then couldn't stay above water and when they got me out i said that nearly drowning had felt super awesome, so now ill be a bit more careful..

having said that, though - i had a great time. was very 'frisky' and lovey most of the night and was in love with everyone.

I think they're a good pill if you're a seasoned user and know what you're doing, however something that inexperienced people should say away from.

Posted on April 20, 2008, 9:47 pm by blackjok3r [edit/delete]
Yeah i got one of these yesterday just before the pendulum concert.. Had 2 blue spekeled ducks first b4 goin in and they were just commin up, (really weak pills ay) and I dropped this down. At some point in the crowd it started hittin me... Lost all control, vomited on some guys leg, couldt stand up, Cant remember that much of it.... But fuck it was fucking awesome. These pills fucking rock.

Posted on April 30, 2008, 9:56 pm by nirvanarx [edit/delete]
I had 2 of these in the weekend in melb, although, eairler in the night about 11.30pm i double dropped 2 white hearts, at about 2am i took a whole of a green heart, mad eye wobbles, flat out dancing for 2 hours, i started getting crazy visuals, this red 'mesh' over everything, looke like laser beams, my mate all of a sudden had these fake glasses on, and a massive beard, but when he came out into the light it vanished.shapes on the toilet tiles were moving, while i was trying to pee,water splashed out from the wall out of no-where.... went back out on dance floor, took another one, aparantly 2 hours later i was in middle of the floor with eyes shut, chewing my face off with my arms out slightly slowing spinning around... heh,. i was hell munted. on these.at about 7am we went to another club untill 930am, even then i was still seeing shapes (water marks) on bricks move, and the bricks on another wall "breathe" awesome, awesome pills. got me another 2 for this weekend. enjoy!

Posted on June 2, 2008, 4:40 pm by scattered84 [edit/delete]
Perth June 1st MOS
I had two of these on sunday night plus a white chanel. I arrived at the club 8pm, had a few drinks and by 9.30 i had downed my first heart, by 10pm my memory goes blank, i remember being energetic when i was moving but as soon as i stopped it was very very loved up. By 12am i took another heart, nice rush of love, felt loved up for the rest of the evening, did quite a few things i would never normally do.... considering a double drop if i can get my hands on some more, not for beginners. Great night, in my top 5 for sure! As for the white chanel, i wouldn't bother with that again....

White Hearts
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9916
9916jn7.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Date Submitted: March 13, 2008, 3:01 pm
Last Updated: March 13, 2008, 3:49 pm
Submitted By: mdmalove
State/Province: Melbourne
Logo: Heart
Width: 8 mm
Edges: top bevelled bottom flat
Report Quality Rating: (5 stars, 5 votes)
Description: i tested these haven't tryed these yet they turned really dark purple really quick, i saw in like the first 600th of a second it went a olive color, so i suspect some type of speed/meth in it.
ill have a crack at these on the weekend i guess, the bag stinks, like chemical odur, md like signs gave it a lick tasted like md there a bit chipped, the bevel on the top score on the back, they look nasty and smell and taste too!

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9765
am i reposting these js2k6?

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9772
are these the same as this report rabbi?
Suspected Contents: MDxx and Amphetamine
Marquis Reagent: Purple
User Report: on the weekend ill add a result!

"pills don't come in hal*v*es! dump em whole"

---------------COMMENTS-----------------

Posted on March 13, 2008, 9:01 pm by alexander [edit/delete]
my friend has a white heart for me and its the first time i have had any pill
should i only have half first or the whole thing?
ive heard they are good

Posted on March 13, 2008, 11:00 pm by mazzy [edit/delete]
What ever you feel confident with. I guess it's kind of like alcohol, depending on gender/age/size should determine the quantity, 1 pill being the max and half a pill or a shard of a pill being the min.
how old are you and what gender? and ecto/endo/mesomorph?

Posted on March 14, 2008, 12:35 am by goaaaa [edit/delete]
go a half see how you feel then go the other half when you're ready. No point having a bad experience on your first time then never doing it again. I wish I could go back to my first time! 8 hours of double stamped red HQ rushing madness!!

Posted on March 14, 2008, 7:12 am by alexander [edit/delete]
k awesome. im 16, bout 5.9 tall and a guy soo yeah i think i'll start with a half and see how i go...

Posted on March 14, 2008, 3:55 pm by mdmalove [edit/delete]
i got some of these reccomended highly by two different sourses, so they are sopose to be really good. try half first alexander, don't have it on an empty stomach might make u queezy and sick or on a full stomach because it might not work at all.maybe just a nice medium meal. don't try and drink with it either you'll wanna get the full effect, if your blind it might not work, maybe a heartstarter or two, if it kicks in you'll prob won't wanna drink anyway, and have it somewhere where your comfytable in your inviroment, yeah have half should feel something anywhere from about 45 to 1hr 30 pending on hight weight food etc
mazzy know whats goin on everyone is effected differently

Posted on March 14, 2008, 11:28 pm by goaaaa [edit/delete]
no offence mdmalove but don't listen to a word in that last post alexander

Posted on March 15, 2008, 10:53 am by the m m [edit/delete]
Have it in halves. You can always add more but can rarely take it out once it's in the body. (Unless you vomite it up ;)

Posted on March 15, 2008, 5:25 pm by abbotfmx [edit/delete]
vomit it up then look through the chunks so u dont waste it haha. ive seen it done before.

Posted on March 15, 2008, 5:47 pm by jjnoodlesnacks [edit/delete]
alexander
my friend took this as her first at a recent festival and she said it was great but the scat was quite bad.. Ive found out that everytime someone tries it there first time in halves the first half doesnt do anything but once they take the 2nd half it kicks in.. Exactly same for me too..
BTW these heart are the goods :)

Posted on March 16, 2008, 12:07 am by alexander [edit/delete]
yeah i jumped the fence at [no event names]. someone offered pills but i spent all my money on drinks anyway...
chemical brothers would of been better with heart

Posted on March 16, 2008, 12:42 am by mdmalove [edit/delete]
ok no worries goaaaaa... whats your thoughts then???

Posted on March 16, 2008, 7:38 pm by js2k6 [edit/delete]
must be getting the same batch as myself.
the chipping off the bevel, the stench of chemical from the bag.
theres some potent meth / amphetamine in there for certain

feels to me like a mix of mda (get hallucinations after a few hours, and general disconnectedness)
and some mdma or similar, due to the lovey feelings i also get from these.

can quite easily get totally wasted off 1 or 2, and i have quite a large tolerance to pills.

ate a few of these last night, 2 hour intervals between each pill.. ate 5 throughout the night.. kept me going all through the night. finished up around 5pm tonight by doubling up on the red transformers. and drinking a few cans of pulse.

despite the amphetamines that are so clearly present in this pill.. there seems to be a very high dose of some sort of MDxx in there. quite an impressive pill.

i've had the same batch on about 3 occasions now, and is a good solid experience when taken at home or in a club environment.
inability to sleep, and inability to piss is frustrating tho.

Posted on March 17, 2008, 11:40 am by muncher [edit/delete]
I think your right about MDA, me and my mates were having some mild hallucinations, one of my hands looked bigger than the other and my mates vision was going wierd, people kept dissapearing and reappearing, wierd shit. Still some loved up feeling though, so possibly a mix. Not bad pills, they hang around for a while too.

Posted on March 18, 2008, 1:58 pm by psilosubnaut [edit/delete]
These are fucking everywhere at the moment!
Must have been a huge batch...
I ended up at a house full of white heart rollers on saturday night. The entire house had little groups of people spread throughout, talking absolute shit for hours!

Posted on March 18, 2008, 7:17 pm by peekachews [edit/delete]
I had these recently i got my hands on these wicked pills!!! We r frequent users!!! almost every weekend!!Popped 4 myself over a 10 hour period!!! My mates also had these pills the same night. A very good experience wished i was at a pub or club!!! Plenty of energy n lots of action. Very close to a green star n red transformers!! MdMa n Meth most likely
-Lots of jaw clenching
-lots of energy
-Hallucinations
-Spacy pills
-Disconnections
-Trippy
-Face warping .....Trippy
-Loving
Highly recommend!!!

Posted on March 18, 2008, 7:33 pm by cheewbacka [edit/delete]
These pills were literally insane. I had a really good buzz on these. Best I've ever had on pills, ever. Had alot of chewing of the bottom lip, face warping, trippy colours, halucinageticness, fuzzy feeling like when you've had too much weed and much more. It felt good, my come down wasn't too bad, though was a bit tired.

My come down on blue stars were the worse of come downs I have ever had.
I recommend these pills to have an awesome night.

Posted on March 18, 2008, 7:40 pm by jaseboy [edit/delete]
Okies from what i read everyone eiher loves or hates these hearts. From all I have spoken with and my own experiences these are awesome, they are not for the newbies out there cuase they are powerful, even a regular still fond them a little strong, these hearts will come in ways and get stronger, you think you are coming down and before you know it you are going up on another rollercoaster.
WOOSH!

Posted on March 19, 2008, 3:13 pm by freeman [edit/delete]
Had these a couple of times now, One of the best ive done..Hits hard,very nice pill recommend it 2 absolutely anyone who can get there hands on them..All my mates love them never heard a bad word (from the batches ive had anyway)

Posted on March 19, 2008, 5:05 pm by wildstrawberries [edit/delete]
LOL @ jjnoodlesnacks

It was the very same my first time. Had half, nothing. Had another half then BAM!! I need to sit doowwwwn...

Posted on March 22, 2008, 10:28 am by hotskank [edit/delete]
Had one of these at a rave 2 nights ago. I had already popped one about an hour beforehand but was offered this one so of course I obliged. As I'd already had a different pill (red windmill) I can't be totally sure what it did but I got more energy and euphoria and slight visuals, like leopard patterns over my friends face which was amazingly trippy at the time. The next 4 hours seemed to disappear in a minute.

Posted on March 23, 2008, 5:35 am by jinxblood [edit/delete]
Had 3 of these all up last night (22 march) at an event in melb. Heard these were really good from several different sources... they seem to be everywhere down here at the moment.
Not a regular user, maybe 4-5 times a year... this was my 1st since december.
Dropped my 1st one about 11pm, took about 25-30 mins to come on (had eaten bou 4 hrs beforehand), very strong rush, strong urge to sit down but the DJ was playing too gooder set to miss lol. peak lasted about 2 hours
Dropped a second at about 1:30-2am, this one hit me very quickly, like 10-15 mins but wasn't as overwhelmed as the 1st rush.
finally dropped my last one at about 5:30am (i wanted to make sure i had some kick left for the last DJ's set :p), was still peaking when the event ended shortly after 7.
The easiest come down I've had, no real munted feeling, none of that disturbed scatty feeling that I've had after some pillz, was very easy to sleep on, infact by the time i got home at about 10am all i wanted was bed. slept 10 hours straight, feeling really good now, no bad feelings at all :)
in all, even though I don't use as muchg as some I think its safe to say these are nice strong clean pillz, everyone else I know has said the same thing :)
<3

Posted on March 24, 2008, 9:00 pm by like2btrippy [edit/delete]
Wicked Pills. These were the very first pills I have ever taken so I am of low tolerance, but you can be sure you are safe. First night went to a gig, popped a whole pill (first timer, was little worried) then waiting in the line getting some water preparing myself for a big dancing night. The line was massive. Waited for over 30 mins getting pissed off as I wanted to get a good spot in the crowd. Then the pill hit me, I then became really happy and energetic. Starting talking to complete strangers having a laugh got a few numbers (wicked) had a wicked night. Peaked about an 1 to 1.5 hrs after popping the pill. High lasted for a good 2 hours. Then popped another half when we got into a club. Really energetic at the line. Had to control myself so that the bouncer would not suspect me, but he knew I was on something as I was talking complete shit to him but we got along had a good laugh, he knew i was in for a good night. Had a really good night till 3-4 am then I bottomed out and felt really tired, slept like a baby which is great (was good). Couple of nights later, went out to a classy club dressed up, popped a half just to be a bit more energetic, worked a dream. Talked for a good hour, not shit, actually making good conversation and interacting fine, but my tolerance was higher I felt. When the dance floor opened up popped a whole pill then I was in action. Grooved for a couple of hours, really really damn happy and flirty. Taking photo's grabing boobs and arses (don't worry knew these people well, they understood). Felt really loving, wanted to keep everyone happy, wasn't hard. Popped another whole pill kept dancing till closing. Really pumped after exiting the club. 30 mins later peak went away and cruised it back home in a cab and fell asleep pretty easily in front of the tv. Had about 4hrs sleep, felt fine, had a coffee and was ready for action.
Weekend came had 5 left, so I was in for a big one. Had a gig to go to, decided I'd pop a whole one then do halves over the night to keep the high at a right level. Worked a dream, drank heaps of water over the night. Next day felt fantastic. These pills gave me no sideeffects, although had a mild come down on monday and tuesday, but could function fine throughout these days. 5 pills lasted me a good 8 hours, really happy and loved up.

Recommend this pill to anyone even people new to pills.
Keep it safe! :)

PS. Who cares how a pill smells or tastes, its the effect that matters! And they do deliver!

Posted on March 25, 2008, 5:57 pm by mdmalove [edit/delete]
what have i started here!!! haw haw!
"pills don't come in hal*v*es! dump em whole"

Posted on March 26, 2008, 11:02 pm by got2bxtc87 [edit/delete]
had these @ a concert, it was my first time in a while, as soon as i woke up that day, i snorted 2 lines and smoked a few crackies, droped my pill bout 1.30 on the way into the city peaked out.. thats bout it, coz i spose it was in the day.... had one of these saturday day for 1 pill it was very good i must say... was pretty chargy n lovin it dropped bout 12 30 didnt get 2 sleep till the next morning.. theres a few batches floatin round

anyways based on that on pill effort from satday i would rate em 6.5 > 7.5/ 10
yummy!

Posted on March 29, 2008, 7:58 pm by mystery mister e [edit/delete]
I got a batch of these on Thurs, and my mate and I took 3 each last night. I have to say these kinda sneak up on you. I dropped the first on an empty stomach (9pm) and thought 'what a let down'. Then bang.. that great loved up feeling just hit me about 35 min in. That lasted on and off for nearly three hours. Fooled me a few times thinking I was coming down, but I was actually about to get another wave.

My mate is not a hardcore user and had a lot of panic and nausea on the up. I think the first had a lot more MDMA in them.. I felt loved up but lethargic. The next one I dropped (12am) obviously had a lot more amp/meth in it and was nearly as good as the first. Again lasted about three hours. A bit of jaw clenching, a few tracers nothing major. Flipped another at 3am, much more speedy than the other two. I felt a bit of nausea on the last pill only and on reflection I think it was almost a waste taking it. Gave me energy but not alot else. Would have been better off having a dab of whiz. Had 5 hours sleep this morning, feeling pretty clear headed at the moment 12+ hrs on.
Overall a pretty good pill. I would rate these about 7 to 7.5/10.

Posted on March 30, 2008, 11:26 pm by ian hard [edit/delete]
Having sampled a few of these in the past weeks, I'd say that they were a medium dose (80-90) mg of MDMA...however that is an observation on my part...no gas testing.
Very clean with a delightfully smooth come up, relaxing peak and a slow decent into normality.
A good recommendation for 1st timers or beginners.
Samples appear to be consistant from various sources.

Posted on April 9, 2008, 9:58 pm by casper19 [edit/delete]
JUST INTERESTED, has anyone felt dizzy and had pins and needles in there extremeties occasionally for 3-5 days after having them?? its happend to me a couple of times and to a few mates.I got onto hold of some of these a couple of months back and have had them several times since. They are definatly a pretty decent pill, very smacky though, i havent wanted to dance much any of the times i have had them. Even at [event name removed] sat around all fuckin night!!

Posted on April 12, 2008, 4:33 pm by tuborg [edit/delete]
i havent experienced pins and needles coming off these but comedowns can do some weird things to you.
i had one and a half these last weekend at a concert. i dont have a particularly high tolerance, i dont drop very regurlarly anymore but these were up there with some of the stronger pills ive had in oz. not a particularly great buzz in my opinion, they did fuck me up good but i didnt find them to be very lovey. i felt pretty ok but nothing in the realm of a good mdma pill, i still had a wicked night though. mda/mdea and meth i reckon. these arent clean pills, they are smacky as all hell and have a dose of amp in them to, nothing except mdma comes close to the clean feeling of mdma, md-whatever included. im being a dick here but most people who take drugs know jack shit about drugs so dont take their word for it. 6/10 in my opinion but as far as pills around at the moment go these are one of the better ones, nowhere near as clean as the transformers but definitely a lot stronger. if you are a first timer my advice would be have a half, if you feel like more later then you can always take the other. i think if dropped whole of these first time you probably spew and maybe freak out a little on the come-up then not remember much of your buzz anyway. plus you'll fuck your mouth up.

Posted on April 13, 2008, 2:23 am by tuborg [edit/delete]
i just railed half of one of these, they are damn strong! messy comeup (i took an e shit) but once they get on the level they aren't to bad i suppose. nothing on mdma but ok for an mda/meth pill. if you are dropping for the first time definitely only take half, these are strong!

Posted on April 13, 2008, 4:18 am by nofxx [edit/delete]
in response to casper19 ..... YES!!!!!
at 1st i was like this is the best pill i have had for like 4-5 years!!!
but in the morning, about 9am i was going home from the city in a taxi and my face went all numb!!
i put up with it and pretended like nothing was wrong for about 1 hour.
after that my jaw started to feel extreme pins and needles every time i moved it!!! it was so intense that i can not describe it!
at this point i was starting to get a bit scared but we had rocked up at my friends house by this stage.
we sat down and watched the 1st 3 eps of underbelly and everything was sweet (we were going to watch the whole series) until i got up for a piss.
i was half way through my slash when my legs completely locked up on me!!
there was piss all over the floor (lol) but that was the last of my worries because by this time i had lost total control of my legs!!
i could not walk i had to crash on the floor about half an hour.after this i got home and i fainted in my back yard.
anyway i had to take two days off work and was very close to going to the hospital (not because of O.D. or anything like that but because i thought i had fukt my brain!)
anyways i am all sweet now.
P.S. to all the people saying these are grate for a first pill and just smash the full pill straight up think about this... these are some of the strongest pills around for a long time!!! be careful if you are going to try these for the first time, i think you should have half to start with (only if you decide to take them)wait until it kicks in and then make a decision.
P.P.S. i had been drinking a heap of piss that day and also had a bit of speed.
be careful please!

Posted on April 13, 2008, 4:23 am by nofxx [edit/delete]
the last comment i posted was from a pill i got in melbourne

Posted on May 18, 2008, 4:36 pm by unisysa3 [edit/delete]
everyone i have so say white hearts are the best pill i have ever had! deff not for newbies
im new to bik's and only been on 2 yrs maby lil less, but i now a fair bit about the ones out there
droppin about 3 - 4 pills a weeknd to try n get the heart feelin again ...there really is no other pill like this gr8 pill!
keep it safe ppl

Posted on May 27, 2008, 7:13 pm by bree zing [edit/delete]
had one of these on my first time..
was pretty awsome.. more of a peaky pill than a lovey one... enjoyed myself to the max, loved the city lights and music .. stomach cramps on the comedown though.. but i recomend em.. they are pretty awsome

Green Hearts
10080je6.jpg

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10080
--------------------------------------
Date Submitted: March 24, 2008, 8:41 am
Submitted By: js2k6
State/Province: Melbourne. Vic
Colour: Pale Green
Texture: Firm, logo slightly crumbled on some pills
Edges: bevelled on both
Report Quality Rating: (4.15 stars, 6 votes)
Description: Same press exactly as the white hearts, dimensions, bevel, logo, everything appears the same. except these are a definite green tinge.
doesn't quite show up as green as they actually are, but under some lights they look white.
but nah, have a bag in my hand now.
definitely green.

the smell of these in the bag i got was overpowering. several friends i showed this to had a sniff.. and the general reaction was. "pwwwooarr... farrrkkk thats strong"

theres a score down the back of the pill.

some pills have a bit of crumbling around the edges of the bevel on the upper side. and some chipping on the hearts on a few of my remaining pills.
User Report: have consumed these a few times since i got them,
first tried on thursday night at home with a couple of friends. we each dropped a whole pill.. didnt notice the taste, had with some pizza and a can of pulse vodka.
waited around a bit. seemed to take 40 mins or so to kick in.
we crushed another 2 pills and divided it up into 3 even lines.
railed these about 2 hours or so after the first.
3 hours after the second one we each had another whole pill.
(i know we were at home, but this is typical behaviour around this household... sobriety is a rare thing it seems)

during this time i got a pretty nice peak, not very lovey, but had its moments. mostly just loving the lava lamp and coloured lights in my room, pumping out music and pissing off the neighbours (i hope lol)
got a bit chargy early on, and just those distinct skin crawling tingles i get from meth.
stayed up all night, went to work fine the next morning. started to feel tired half way into my shift.
called a friend got some shards, crushed em up to make em snortable. had a couple of specs on my fingertip... wide awake. stayed up til 2am. woke up at 7 sat morning felt like id had a full nights sleep.
made the trip back home. round about 6 pm got into the shards, had 2 points between 6 and 9 in small lines... went into the city. not long after arriving in the club.
these seemed to kick in pretty quickly this time. perhaps due to lack of sleep, lack of food and the ice.

long stories short at 2 at the club, along with a point of ice.
made me heaps talkative, but quite content sitting down tapping away talkin crap with my friends... left this club at around 2.30am, headed to another one. friend gave us some rather unimpressive acid, put that in the pocket and ate another heart lol. went on inside. stayed there had a bit of a dance. mostly just moving on the spot. cbf shuffling. felt a bit uncoordinated. we all got a bit over the club business... taxi'd home. got in the door. had another point. laid around. we dropped the acid around 5am sunday morning. this was poor.. took 4 hours to do anything. barely any movements, just sorta intensified the pill hallucinations. meh. ate half a transformer, half a green heart.. no real change..cbf... stayed up all sunday aswell just having a bit of ice if i got a little lethargic.

got to 9am this morning. have 2 points left of shards.
still havent had a proper sleep since wednesday night. barely eaten much at all. picked at a few things here and there.

decided that 2 of us would crush up a green heart, snorted half each. this was 20 mins ago.
felt pretty good. feeling happy again. despite a horrible incident occuring which killed our whole buzz and sent my friend into basically tears (woulda been upset even on no drugs) this also angered me, i cant stand seeing my friends have shit like that happen to em.

but theres been a pretty quick mood lift. this strangely has kicked some hallucinations back in from the acid yesterday.
starting to feel quite sleepy before snorting the heart. feel pretty normal, except my eyes hurt when this wears off. will probably hit the hay finally.

but long and short of it.
works a charm every time on only one, despite my concurrent days of use, and adding ice and lsd into the mix.
have added just a couple to the collection for a special day.

i suspect mda. more than the white hearts...
and a fair bit less meth than it felt like in the white ones. (basing this only on the first days use)

pill experience overall 8.5 / 10
if you want lovey mdma. nah. not this pill.. this is chargy, dancy, makes lights look pretty, keeps you awake and pretty much great for clubs. not bad at home either.

keep it safe :D

User Reports from Js2k6 Green Hearts

Posted on March 24, 2008, 9:03 am by habbo74 [edit/delete]
an interesting read but it sounds like youve gone a bit off tipic here with all your talk of shards, lsd etc...

anyway i had 4.5 of these over weekend and i have to say these are the BEST PILLS ive had!! Not the cleanest come up but maybe its bcoz theyre so strong! but intense massively intense rushes, HUGE eye wobbles, very loved up and overall a consistant pill . Although i felt pretty scattered yesterday and still am a bit now :(

Posted on March 24, 2008, 9:12 am by js2k6 [edit/delete]
habbo74 - well to provide a comprehensive coverage of thursday - monday, (on a total of 5 hrs sleep on friday night) how can i describe my effects without listing the chemicals ive ingested and in what quantities?

oh one thing i forgot to mention was on the come up. i felt a brief 5 mins of... not quite nausea, just upset sorta stomach. a few sips of water calmed it down straight away.

Posted on March 24, 2008, 12:52 pm by bortnib [edit/delete]
I was out with js2k6 over those few days followed the same timeline and the shards and lsd alter how it afects you. although only time we didnt mix was on the first night, they came on a fair bit stronger, although i got fairly quiet on them, which wasnt the case for the rest of the weekend

today i have had one green heart railed in halves first at like 8am, felt more effects than i had anticipated assuming that this would just be used to to keep me awake thru until i sleep tonight. body rushes, some jaw wobbles, notice things starting to wriggle and sway a bit things were kinda fuzzy round the edge text on computer screen started swirling. I dont think at all that this is the tab i ate saturday because in all honesty it was poo

had a second half around midday, visuals intensified greatly difficult to type because keyboard was contracting and expanding also had colour overlay, got kinda grumpy coz i couldn't get tracks queued up because of this and even surpassed visuals when i had that tab. lots of little flickers of light and glitter puffs which i havent had since i had just tabs on their own quite a few mths ago. just went and had a shower when i was walking out of my room i felt so heavy like i was going to fall and had in my feet felt like the bathroom had a pulse def very acid like hallucinations but im tending to lean towards mda because its very dreamy and im concentration span is poorer than normal getting lost mid sentance. strangely tho i was a bit weird and unsettled with the hallucinations when the got more intense and im normally perfectly fine with it
Posted on March 24, 2008, 4:24 pm by glitterbabe [edit/delete]
These are great pills :) Green hearts & the white hearts have gotta be the best ones going around at the moment without a doubt. I was loved up, danced and was a bit chatty. Thats a double thumbs up from me!

Posted on March 24, 2008, 7:49 pm by pingaling [edit/delete]
i had 2 of these on w.e. and everyone at the club said they are awsome.
but to be honest for me, iv had better ay. was a good high, but it didnt make me very chargey or dancy,
just talkitive and lovey, still good, but much differnet to report.
im in perth so perhaps a dif batch? that happens to be same press/colour?

Posted on March 25, 2008, 10:08 am by pink nike [edit/delete]
I have one of these, I'm gonna try test it. From perth too :) They look identical to these ones but yeah maybe they are a different batch?

Posted on March 25, 2008, 3:37 pm by laser [edit/delete]
I had these pills in south perth last night.
As mentioned they are strong but v dirty. No "magic" just "heavy" feelings.
6.5/10

Posted on March 25, 2008, 10:22 pm by tocsta [edit/delete]
heard big raps on these and the white ones, 5/10 if that. tried both and not that impressed. old school muncher here. 45min peak tops,not chargy slightly on the smacky side.gone are the good bics like 7 years back.party safe kids.

Posted on March 26, 2008, 10:09 pm by moderateuser [edit/delete]
Bortnib, the visual hallucinations you detail sound as though they may have been residual LSD effects, but I concur that White Hearts at least have something like MDA or MDEA in them as I experienced some very mild - cirtainly not LSD like - hallucinations during the comedown: which was surprisingly pleasant, I wasn't compelled to go home and rest for about an hour after the energy disapeared. However, I did experience a confusing auditory hallucination, when after leaving a venue ordinary sounds - people talking, train noises, the weather, et cetera - came together to sound like Hardstyle dance music, and I had to concentrate with difficulty to make this composite sound disintergrate back into its ordinary components. Has anyone else experienced something similar on either the Green or White Hearts?

Posted on March 27, 2008, 1:48 am by daking89 [edit/delete]
i will not post comments trying to source from other users or i will be banned.
[edited by: js2k6]

Posted on March 27, 2008, 12:37 pm by muncher [edit/delete]
I found the white hearts made my hearing go really muffled sometimes, like I had ear muffs on. Came back from a rave last year and the washing machine sounded like music. Had similar thing after concert could still hear bass and people yelling the next day. if you've been on it for a long time listening to loud music that type of thing will probably happen I reckon.

Posted on March 27, 2008, 8:54 pm by pink nike [edit/delete]
thought i might contribute that i spoke to my friend who had one of these last week, she said one got her off chops and she mentioned that her voice sounded funny :S like it was rebounding in her head or something?

wooooooo i just tested mine
marquis it went purple
mandelin it went red then purple
both within ten seconds, pretty instantly.

so from that it says its
marquis - MDMA/MDA/MDE
mandelin - MDA
i dont know much about these so anyone feel free to shout??

Posted on March 28, 2008, 8:18 am by ty567 [edit/delete]
Yeah, I agree about the auditory hallucinations/illusions or whatever. After a long ride on the white hearts I couldn't stop hearing dance music. Was fully composing songs in my head!!! Crazy but cool stuff. These pills are pretty damn good compared to most of the ones i've had over the last year. Only better ones which come to mind are white v's and narrow shaped pink hearts (from holand). Then again tas misses out on a lot of good batches....

Posted on March 28, 2008, 12:40 pm by moderateuser [edit/delete]
A friend of mine with very high tolerance consumed either 6 and a half or 7 of these over nearly 5 hours. While I have dire reservations about anyone taking that much he seemed to think he knew what he was doing. He suffered intense jaw wobbles, vibrating even, he saw things that were'nt there and toward the end of the night he started to go very cold - like a corpse! - even though we were at an inside venue, it was really hot and he was still sweating. He had a great time and seems to be absolutely normal now, but I still think that going cold on drugs is a fairly concerning symptom - probably a sign he was pushing his luck with such high doses.

I would also like to note that this brand doesn't give me the tactile sensations I have enjoyed on some others - such as skin tingles and feeling as though you're suddenly wet then dry. Could this be because it contains MDA instead of MDMA? I might be describing the effects of some adulterant.

Posted on March 28, 2008, 3:07 pm by pink nike [edit/delete]
moderateuser, is what your saying is that your friend was like weird on the pill :S ?

i really dont know how to explain it but like my friend, who 1 pill would usually do her enough, had one of these and she was doing the most craziest stuff some of us were thought of the possibility she was going to OD. She seemed as though she got reeeeally f***ed up in a bad way then the next day she said she was fine and she loved it :S ? Like it actually disturbed me seeing her on this pill.

Posted on March 28, 2008, 3:10 pm by pink nike [edit/delete]
rahh adding again,
the green heart i have over here in perth, the love heart doesn't flick off to the side at the bottom, its just a straight V. and they are fatter then usual!

Posted on March 28, 2008, 3:55 pm by pingaling [edit/delete]
yehh id say its most prob a different batch in perth

Posted on March 29, 2008, 10:43 am by glitterbabe [edit/delete]
Who takes that many pills in 5 hours? Especially when they are strong. Has this guy got a death wish or something? That is just crazy/stupid man.

Posted on March 29, 2008, 3:22 pm by js2k6 [edit/delete]
glitterbabe:
i'm gonna have to put my hand up there. i'm the type of person to eat a lot in a short period of time.
in some cases do even more than that on MDxx high pills, i admit it's not a smart thing to do,
it's a good thing you don't understand the mentality behind it, if you understood it or could relate to it, you'd probably do it yourself.
trust me it's not a death wish.
after using for 6 years, pretty heavily at times, tolerance becomes a major factor. for me eating 3 pills would be the same as a n00b munching a half. effects wise. the magic does wear off over time.
**i want to make it clear i don't recommend anyone else do this**

my justification for it, my own reasons i should say... is because i like to take the feeling of the peak.. intensify the strength of it, and before it plateaus... keep topping it up until i'm bored of the feeling.

moderateuser: the tactile sensations you speak of, the skin tingles and such, cant say i felt the same as you on this one.
what I'd recommend is lightly scratching the back of your head with your fingertips.. real slowly.
was doing that last week on these green ones and was loving it, but something else to note, skin tingles and feelings like this are something i get from ice more so than any other drug.

as much as i can and will eat a lot of pills, at no point with these hearts, or even the white ones... not once have i felt like double dropping would be a good idea.

going to see a comedian tonight, thinking of snorting one before going in, accompanied by a beer or 2. should make for a fun experience. will report back on how i went :)
have a good weekend all, and be safe.

Posted on March 30, 2008, 9:10 am by jjnoodlesnacks [edit/delete]
These are GREAT when your drunk! Kicks in much harder and faster if your into that thing but for me and my mates it was better when we all already abit intoxicated before we ate these.

Posted on March 30, 2008, 11:06 pm by lineup [edit/delete]
Finally had these after 5 weeks of the white ones. Dropped half/ whole/ whole and half over 5 hours... as js2k6 sez: tolerance is high so half of the feelings don't come to me anymore. Had 5 drinks also. I was extremely chatty on these and had the urge for a bit of a dance.
Got the gurn look, no eye wobbles/sweats etc. Felt extremely nausious and drained (sic?) at recovery.
Normally on the white I will have only 2 though because they have made me slightly nausious also.
After the green hearts though, my legs felt extremely heavy and sore after I woke up from a nap.
Seems ok (from others exp) for non-regular users to drop a whole and top up with halves.

Posted on March 31, 2008, 8:13 pm by js2k6 [edit/delete]
--update from the weekend--
went out with some friends to dinner and had a nice huge meal. had a few japanese beers called "kirin"
after this got back in the car, dropped a whole pill... dropped it with a red bull,
due to the massive feed took a good hour and a bit to kick in, started getting a couple of eye wobbles here and there.
saw the comedian, started to get happy feelings and such about half way into his show. lots of laughs to be had.
watching the big light up ferris wheel in the city as i left. looked awesome. mate drove us home..
made a mentos + diet coke bottle rocket, which failed lol
went inside and crushed up a pill with a hammer, cut into 2 even lines, me and bortnib went half each.
this took about 15 mins before kicking everything back in (this is about 2.5hrs after dropping the first one)
cracked open another beer, talking shit with friends, watching family guy.
25 mins later crushed up another one, cut into halves and snorted half each.
this really got things going. felt awesome. not very lovey, just felt happy and got a few wobbles here and there, not much.
eventually about 1hr and half after the first snorted half we dropped a full one each...
seemed to kick the peak right in, and this stayed this way for a bit over 2 hours, eventually went to bed for cuddles, sex and sleep...
listened to some more tunes and slept quite easily.
got 4 hours or so.

woke up and felt pretty happy, went for a drive. got a kitten, and then made a trip to the bottle shop.

drinkin made me feel all loved up and giggly, got drunk rather quick and slept. patting the kitty felt nice, all tingly and scat.
today i felt a bit tired and out of it. but cleared up in the mid arvo.
really enjoyed the experience,reckon ill give pills a break for a couple of weeks.

User Reports from Js2k6 Green Hearts (2)

Posted on April 1, 2008, 2:03 pm by harrypopper [edit/delete]
i picked up a few of these babies today, smell is very strong and look exactly like the pic, however mine have very disticnt brown/black specks through them. did yours have these also?

Posted on April 2, 2008, 9:18 pm by ozi batla813 [edit/delete]
Mine did the other week Harry and they were a really strong nice pill wish i could get more of them babies.

Posted on April 3, 2008, 6:40 pm by js2k6 [edit/delete]
harrypopper - the green ones only seemed to have white specks, and a few distinct darker green specks.

the white ones i had, identical logo/press/size on the other hand had a few brown specks.
the white ones also felt like they had a lot more meth in them, and were almost impossible for me to sleep on.
(not that i was bothered by that)
but both were quite good, you should enjoy em :)
only one negative report from friends of mine who had the same batches as me, one guy had the 3 of the white and loved them, then had 3 of the green at home and said they were shit and he got very little from them?
oh well. fuck him i had a good time lol

Posted on April 3, 2008, 9:55 pm by hevfun [edit/delete]
If these are a straight v type heart, and the pills look like a smallWHITE panadol, these were available in Sydney and surrounding about 6months ago. The audible experience, many speak of, will happen, and can be induced by subjecting ones self to rythmic, loud music,(closer to heartbeat count, the better),. then eliminate all sounds and noises but industrial or otherwise, its crazy what you can hear and orchestrate in this mode.,

Posted on April 4, 2008, 2:59 pm by fairee pwincess [edit/delete]
hey man dw about the whole sittin round at home gettn blind thing.....wot u described above is a typical weekend at my house wit my boy and our flatmate lol.

ROCK ON!

Posted on April 7, 2008, 11:43 am by psilosubnaut [edit/delete]
Had 2 white and then 3 of these lime babies on saturday night.

Completely fuck eyed, insane jaw chatter (chipped a tooth and all!), couldn't see shit as my vision was either wobbling or blurred, dug trenches in the dance floor and 3 hrs after my last pill i had visuals for the rest of the morning :)
Beautiful pills, highly recommended to all

Posted on April 9, 2008, 3:12 pm by mrpeanut [edit/delete]
Everyone's been raving about the whites, greens win the pepsi challenge for me, best in a long time

Posted on April 9, 2008, 10:18 pm by lach stock [edit/delete]
had one of these last week, mistook it for a white heart and wondered why it was so different, definatly stronger than white hearts but no where near as lovey, intense jaw clenches and eye shakes, all my words came out jumbled like i was incredibly drunk. which was amusing for my mates. was munted as fuck for 4 hours. big thumbs up
Posted on April 14, 2008, 4:53 pm by fairee pwincess [edit/delete]
these r all ive been having lately every1 i know is getting em n gettn off their chops!
I had half of one the other weekend becoz i had been warned that this particular batch was strong...after 30 mins of consuming half and sipping a cruiser I felt my guts churning and that was it, vomitted all over myself. Realli embarassing but after my mate cleaned me off she told me that meant it was a strong pill and i would b fucked up soon....she was right. Id barely stripped down n got into the shower wen i coodnt stand up n jus sat on the floor lettng the water hit my hed.
When i came out i had my other half and i was jus everybodys mate that night. I called up random people on my fone just 2 yak and tried 2 convince god noes how many ppl 2 cum over n see me.

VERY VERY STRONG IF U GET THE RIGHT BATCH!
enjoy

Posted on April 16, 2008, 4:56 pm by smiley08 [edit/delete]
The new batch that is out atm is a real good clean go, just a good dance pill i reacon. Had a few of these and they beat the fuk outa white hearts.
Dont double drop if u have medium to low tolerance

Posted on April 22, 2008, 12:18 am by rubyt [edit/delete]
Tolerance: Medium.
Pretty sure I had a hand of this batch on Saturday night and let me say...INTENSE!
Probably high MDA.
Like Fairee Pwincess, I was strongly advised to only take a half first up. Being the egotistical fool that I am, dropped one, and 30 mins later, another half. Was already incredibly drunk. Hit me within 30 minutes.
Munt's mouth, extreme eye wobbles, very chatty (think I was going on with the "6 degrees of separation" shit all night), concentration level completely out the window within an hour (would be in a conversation and forget what the fuck we were talking about + apparently kept asking people exact same questions within one discussion) and absolutely incredible visuals during comedown (scared the absolute fuck out of me at one stage).
Can't remember much about the evening, to be honest. All I can say is that this is a very fine batch and will definitely be acquiring more before it runs dry!

Posted on April 22, 2008, 12:31 pm by js2k6 [edit/delete]
encountered these again on saturday night.
had been drinking beer and vodka throughout the day, then hit the shards. (about 4points throughout the whole day/night)
was going to get some orange fish, but havent heard anything about them really, then someone offered me these.

they were handed to me loose, and i didnt have any spare bags, in my state i decided to double drop them.

felt awesome within 35 minutes was coming up nicely. by 45 mins i was peaking fuckin hard

the next two hours were intense, blurry as shit, massive confusion. lots of dancing, loving the music

got pretty overheated. time slowed right down, during this time i'd see people that werent there, things were moving in my peripheral vision, a few auditory hallucinations as the peak wore off after about 2-3 hours. i started to crash pretty hard, felt really tired again (hadn't slept since friday 7am... and it was 2.30am sunday morning by this point)

railed a point of ice on the way home to keep awake. was hearing noises and music from just the noise of the city. was kinda cool. apparently i was muttering, when i thought i was talking quite loudly.
eventually got home.
spent all the next morning pill scat, very happy,like.. i mean.. i cant stop smiling and giggling for no reason at all. all tingly in the body,
had quite a few hallucinations in the early morning as it was wearing off. wasnt expecting them. they died off around 8am. at around mid day i just felt like id been in the depths of an ice binge, and got really scattered and started talking shit with my housemates.
great experience. even tho at some points it felt too intense, wish i didnt double drop them. lol
very very very nice batch of them, felt way different to last time.

Posted on April 30, 2008, 9:46 pm by nirvanarx [edit/delete]
I had 2 of these in the weekend in melb, although, eairler in the night about 11.30pm i double dropped 2 white hearts, at about 2am i took a whole of a green heart, mad eye wobbles, flat out dancing for 2 hours, i started getting crazy visuals, this red 'mesh' over everything, looke like laser beams, my mate all of a sudden had these fake glasses on, and a massive beard, but when he came out into the light it vanished.shapes on the toilet tiles were moving, while i was trying to pee,water splashed out from the wall out of no-where.... went back out on dance floor, took another one, aparantly 2 hours later i was in middle of the floor with eyes shut, chewing my face off with my arms out slightly slowing spinning around... heh,. i was hell munted. on these.at about 7am we went to another club untill 930am, even then i was still seeing shapes (water marks) on bricks move, and the bricks on another wall "breathe" awesome, awesome pills. got me another 2 for this weekend. enjoy! and weeman, dont even bother asking how to get em, and people. dont lagg in anyone, you never know who people are on here.... ;)

Posted on May 2, 2008, 12:06 am by messypanda [edit/delete]
really strong pills. recommend taking in halves for not so heavy users. i handle pills well but these were abit strong for me. vomited a couple times but they were pretty damn good! i bought 10. ate 4 and lost 6 :( i almost cried

Posted on May 2, 2008, 9:35 pm by lalaland [edit/delete]
So far so good... I snorted a half about an hour ago and a quater 10 mins ago (+ 4 glasses of vodka and coke) I have to say these are better than anything I've had in ages. I don't usually snort but most of the stuff in Tas has been pretty crap lately. I currently have warm flushes, body tingles, mild eye wobbles, clenchy jaw and I'm quite jittery. So far I'd say 8.5 out of 10. I'll post more tomorrow if I remember :)
Posted on May 6, 2008, 12:56 am by luv2bfree [edit/delete]
wow! so good to hear feedback off these babies..

I go through my stages with pills, haven't had any for about 1 month...had a white bull on thursday which did SHIT all, slept for a while then drank all day friday...smoked some shards friday night, didn't sleep...drank all day sat. and went to a house party where i TRIED having a half of the green heart...but Prob. had like 3 quarters...

nice feelings after about 30 mins...very calm and smiley...went back to a mate house and chucked on the tunes at about 2am, had a beer and the last quarter and it put me on my ass! was walking like i was extremely pissed....had to hold onto wall but would snap in and out...bursts of energy...then BAD jaw tremours and massive eye wabbles and rolls. was nodding off when in conversation with people then seeing lots of glitter and other hallucinations like mario brothers!

had a bad smacky feeling...slept really well...zombie the next day but back to normal now...

I prefer the white hearts, but each to their own!

Green Hearts
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10396
10396wl9.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Date Submitted: April 14, 2008, 12:42 pm
Submitted By: fatcow41
State/Province: ACT
Colour: Green
Report Quality Rating: (5 stars, 6 votes)
Description: SHAPE/LOGO: Round with entire heart shape indented

DIMENSIONS: 8.5mm x 5mm

COLOUR: pale green

EDGES: flat, bevel on both sides

SCORE: score through middle of back

TEXTURE: Hard pressed, crumbly when bitten

SMELL: no strong smell

TASTE: a little bitter

MANDELIN: Quick purple to black

MARQUIS: slower reaction to purple-black
User Report: Before I dropped, hadnt eaten anything since the afternoon, had 1 beer (no other alcohol consumed during the night), had just finished a very busy shift at work and was going out with one friend I knew well, and a few others I didnt really know well...(saying this cos I think it may have affected my high)

11.00pm - dropped a whole

11.30 - Started to feel the come up, very light though. Walking between clubs, was very chatty with an old friend, bit of a dry mouth

12.00 - In a dancey club, feeling high, but only kinda mildly so, wanted to dance but didnt really have the energy, sitting and chatting was a bit better, but didnt really know the people too well...only 1 of them was on bics - he doubled and was pretty fucked all night

I dint really notice much of a peak, during the night I was very restless, kept changing clubs, met a few people out who I didnt really like (think I was a bit outta my comfort zone with them), not into the music at clubs I would normally like - had another half between 2.30-3.00ish, pretty soon after that decided to go home, a bit irritated by the 'seriousness' of the people around me. When I got home listened to Trance Around The World and fiddled on my computer having a great time, started to get crazy eye-wobbles, watched some tv (the screen jumping around in front of me - hehe)

Went to bed at 5.30, slept fine for 4hrs, then got up and did stuff all day, felt fine although a little tired the next night at work

Would rate these med-low strength, but will try again when I'm more in the mood and out with my usual dropping friends...might consider trying 1.5-2 to begin with...

-------- COMMENTS --------------

Posted on April 15, 2008, 2:52 am by kromtromeggadom [edit/delete]
Had these on several occassions in the past few weeks and they are pretty good, fairly clean. Normally need 2 to get off (medium tolerance, 84kg), however potency seems to vary from pill to pill. Sometimes they're pretty average but you occassionally get strong ones. Most importantly, they feel clean and after ending up in hospital after a dirty pill (beige blank) I must stress the importance of quality and cleanliness over potency.
-Peace

Posted on April 16, 2008, 9:03 pm by smiley08 [edit/delete]
we had the same batch in melb and i had a really hard strong 1 that lasted many many hours then the next night i had 2 out of the same pak, they werent as strong dunno wat happened was confused... good pill tho

Posted on April 16, 2008, 11:40 pm by ugmtyler [edit/delete]
they look identical to the melbourne batch but melbs this week released a restamped dud so a friend informs me so be careful

Smiley08: tolerance with mdma is a huge issue unlike lsd, If your gunna hit it the second night make sure you hit it harder, also quality of the press will deliver blocked jets resulting in duds and mdma bombs from the same batch

Posted on April 17, 2008, 12:36 am by moderateuser [edit/delete]
The originals seem to be getting scarce in Melbourne now so I believe it to be unlikely these are the same batch. Also the Melbourne ones were of a good quality, of a quality beyond reproach you might say. Not only did I feel comfortable around people I didn't know, but I talked to and got huggy with strangers for hours (all the strangers were on them too.) I remember an experienced Melbourne user saying even they wouldn't double drop the originals, so again these probably are not the same.

Posted on April 17, 2008, 2:19 am by london runner [edit/delete]
Pffff, excuse me ijat. wasteman.

Posted on April 17, 2008, 3:22 am by psilosubnaut [edit/delete]
There's millions of these all over aus and these are more than likely the same as melb ones rather than a dodgey batch etc.

Alot of the time good batches of pills are nowhere near as large as that of the white and lime hearts. these have been around for 6-8 weeks and i still see entire clubs on them in melb like they were weeks earlier...

They definately have MDA in them as well as a high dose of MD** and most probably meth.

They give good comedown visuals if you have a few in a night.

Not to mention how munted they get ya!

ugmtyler: Read up on LSD before you leave posts like that. Same goes for LSD as does MDMA. I have had a single tab fry me one night and the same tab barely dialate my pupils the next night because of tolerance from the night before.

Aslo be carefull dosing higher the next night if you have different pills because if they contain MDMA one night and MDA the next (or vice versa) they will smash you for six as there is no cross tolerance between the two substances.
Psilo

Posted on April 17, 2008, 5:14 pm by ugmtyler [edit/delete]
psilo: Ive eaten a shitload of tabs dude and there is no tolerance issue in my opinion, I relise it is documented that there is a tolerence issue but I belive this is due to improper storage of the drug and the extreamly low dose required to get up will vary from tab to tab, this is not a chemical formula per pill per press, this is a sheet soaked in acid...

Posted on April 17, 2008, 6:17 pm by scorpian007 [edit/delete]
Had these on the weekend. They were pretty good, nice high but to me it felt like there was quite a bit of speed in them.

Don't remember much of what happened or what I did, but these pills kept me going all night.

Posted on April 18, 2008, 2:54 pm by psilosubnaut [edit/delete]
Eat more mate coz there is a tolerance/deminished experiance the next day :)

Posted on April 18, 2008, 10:04 pm by thongo [edit/delete]
I had these only very recently and personally thought they are the best Ive had in a very long time, so was quite amazed by the comments above. They look exactly the same as the picture, so can only presume they are the same. Quite thick though. The initial rush was fantastic and the friends agree

Posted on April 20, 2008, 2:27 pm by dannytee [edit/delete]
bought 4 of these sydney way.
ate all four in a 7-8 hour period at a rave.
speedy as fuck.
cant remember shit.
but they are definaltly jam packed with amphetamines.
it hit me way harder and out of nowhere than any of the shit ive ever taken.
i had a great time.
comedowns shit. cant sleep.
skats shit.
i rate them 7/10

Posted on April 20, 2008, 8:48 pm by scatzman [edit/delete]
these are some mad pills they been in melb for about 2 months now havent got any duds yet but everytime i took em they were awsome kick in only takes about 10-30!! mins after kicks in nice ping and very long md i love these def my top 3 pills if u can get ur hands on some real ones of these make sure u get em

Posted on April 20, 2008, 9:56 pm by loganrah [edit/delete]
I'm not experienced (this was 3rd time) but i took 2 of these last night in Sydney and would think they have mda in them (from reading lots of reports and erowid etc) cause when i took the second one, about 3 hours after the first i went into a weird dreamy state and was having VERY powerful open eye visuals, rolling papers had water coming out of them and then floating into the air, saw a giant pram. Come down was not bad, slept fine for 4 hours, am feeling a bit scat now 24 hours from the first one.

Posted on April 23, 2008, 10:22 pm by peterpopper88 [edit/delete]
I had one of these a couple of weeks ago during a heavy night on the piss.. ended up going hard and having a great time.. bought more for a later date.. me and two mates went through 3 snorting in a night and were going strong then had cones as well and i started to trip balls.. saw some cool shit and had alot of fun

Posted on April 24, 2008, 11:31 am by mrpeanut [edit/delete]
I have to say there must be different ones anywhere north of Melbourne coz the ones in Melbourne are the in my top 5 and I have a VERY high tolerance, best since green mitzis i reckon. Scatzman's def got the same ones, they hit hard and fast followed by a really nice roll. Comedown pretty good I thought as well. i couldn't imagine anyone rating them 7/10

Posted on April 24, 2008, 12:13 pm by kromtromeggadom [edit/delete]
These hit hard and fast alright. Probably my favourite going around at the moment and there are tons of them. But as I said earlier, potency seems to vary from pill to pill. They have always been pretty good but sometimes they are fucken awesome! As a whole, I recommend these highly. ;)

Posted on April 25, 2008, 1:19 pm by badcompany [edit/delete]
fkn sick ass pills ey usuall need a good 3 to peak only needed 1 of these bad boys

Posted on April 25, 2008, 6:42 pm by pink nike [edit/delete]
i have one of these :/ i've been keeping it on me for a while now.. i have med tolerance, but most pingers i take are usually just the happy lovey, dancy sorta ones and everyone says these are trippy sorta pills as in with the visuals and shit
im really interested in taking it cuz never had one like this but at the same time im not sure if i'd be able to handle it :S
it tested to be MDA.. anyones opinion???

Posted on April 26, 2008, 2:21 pm by mrpeanut [edit/delete]
Hey pink nike, trippy? that's just crazy talk really, I know 2 newbies who have taken these whole as their 1st one and had the best night of their life! I know a couple of others who are very infrequent users and same. They got as many to squirrel away as they could. Handle it? they rock, just so clean. providing we're talking about the same ones of course. I found the opposite is true with these as what you're asking, I'm not wanting to touch any others.

Posted on April 26, 2008, 2:23 pm by mrpeanut [edit/delete]
Btw I tested them with mandelin and they went pitch black in around 2 seconds or so.

Posted on April 26, 2008, 10:40 pm by mirri [edit/delete]
had these last night, took only 1. similar effects to the guy who posted this report.. it hit me pretty hard but the peak didnt last long, prob best 2 take more than one. i rather socialise than dance.. couldnt really get into dancing. i still felt the pill whole night. i would rate this 6 or 7 out of 10

Posted on April 30, 2008, 9:42 pm by nirvanarx [edit/delete]
I had 2 of these in the weekend in melb, although, eairler in the night about 11.30pm i double dropped 2 white hearts, at about 2am i took a whole of a green heart, mad eye wobbles, flat out dancing for 2 hours, i started getting crazy visuals, this red 'mesh' over everything, looke like laser beams, my mate all of a sudden had these fake glasses on, and a massive beard, but when he came out into the light it vanished.shapes on the toilet tiles were moving, while i was trying to pee,water splashed out from the wall out of no-where.... went back out on dance floor, took another one, aparantly 2 hours later i was in middle of the floor with eyes shut, chewing my face off with my arms out slightly slowing spinning around... heh,. i was hell munted. on these.at about 7am we went to another club untill 930am, even then i was still seeing shapes (water marks) on bricks move, and the bricks on another wall "breathe" awesome, awesome pills. got me another 2 for this weekend. enjoy!

Posted on May 4, 2008, 9:54 pm by nirvanarx [edit/delete]
had another 2 of these last night, full on visuals, dudes on dance floors faces looked fucked like trolls, one guy was spinning around slowly and his face stretched out and blurred. fucking insane pills, if u come accross them, you know what to do :)

White Hearts
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10642
10642lz5.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Date Submitted: May 3, 2008, 5:16 pm
Last Updated: May 4, 2008, 10:57 am
Submitted By: sustanon
Name: White Hearts
State/Province: NSW, Sydney
Texture: Hard pressed
Report Quality Rating: (4.5 stars, 10 votes)
Description: These pills have a strong mdxx and speed smell to them. They also have brown chunks of crystals in them. There is a line on the back too.
User Report: These pills are awesome. Took one, kicked in about 40 mins. They lasted pretty long to. Very strong pills. This is what a pill supposed to be like (My expectations). They do have amphetamines in them. But im a speed freak and love to dance thats why i say they are good. I always liked a pill that contained mdma and a little speed in them. Pure mdma just smacks me out and cant dance that much.

------------COMMENTS------------

Posted on May 3, 2008, 7:05 pm by js2k6 [edit/delete]
with these white hearts
are they the same as the old ones that have been floating around for a while.

feel like a combination of meth/ice and mda?

or are these ones more like MDMA when you say that "This is whats a pill supposed to be like"

Posted on May 4, 2008, 5:17 pm by skyhighboi [edit/delete]
Pop'd one last night @ [event names not allowed. don't let it happen again] concert. Chewed on it, 10mins later instant smack out! (maybe too depleted sterotin levels?) [Deff did not make me peak!]

Mind you this was after popping another pill which smacked me out for 3.5hours straight with a 5-8min peak then come down only lasting 2-3 minutes!
ur comments?

Posted on May 4, 2008, 8:47 pm by dynamo [edit/delete]
if the pill has amphetamines in it shouldn't you of all people who hates contaminated pills give this report a warning and by the way the whole "crystal chunks of mdma" is a load of rubbish

Posted on May 5, 2008, 9:52 am by sustanon [edit/delete]
The brown dots in them are usually crystals. Alot of people think that the dots in pills are heroine or something. They are in fact mdxx crystals. Youve been trying to say opposite things to what i said in my last 2 reports obviously u dont know much about pills.

Posted on May 5, 2008, 10:59 am by js2k6 [edit/delete]
sustanon. actually i've encountered several pills with brown chunks in them. and those chunks are meth-amphetamine 9 times out of 10
i've also had pills with chunks of md crystal in em.
but in aus that isn't overly common.
in fact the white hearts i had definitely contained ice/meth and a very high dose of mdxx. more than likely it was mda.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3922/zoechrisshardsapril08fg6.jpg

theres a good link to an image of some shards/ice i had recently. .

and skyhighboi. i'm an experienced user. these things smacked me out fucking hard. for ages i could hardly move. massive grin, and just fucked. then i was up for ages and felt great and was able to move again.
that was off only 2.

i mean if you're really concerned about what is in your pills, get a test kit.
should explain the colour in these pretty well i think

Posted on May 5, 2008, 2:13 pm by e11eloves2dance [edit/delete]
I had these pills on the weekend at [NO EVENT NAMES! FINAL WARNING] and had a brilliant night! Started with half which gave a good tingling feeling over skin and perked me up then popped a whole when I got there. Pills gave me heaps of energy and made me feel like my feet were gliding over floor when dancing, was great! Pretty sure pills contained traces of speed. Had about 4 through the night and pills made me and my friends very lovey-dovy and we were all saying really nice things to each other and giving lots of hugs! :-D contain lots of MDXX. Pills didn't smack me out AT ALL...

Had a few more with friends when we got home, after having 5 or so started to get pretty sick and kept having to burp from all the gas inside me due to speed?? (i think).. Didn't end up sleeping the entire night, didn't want to eat ANYTHING next day :) Feel fine now after 14 hours of sleep!

no noticable chunks of anything in the pills I had. Estimate about 20 to 30 minutes before hitting peak, lasted a while but not sure exactly how long..

I agree with Sustanon's post comments, pills were great! 4-5 stars from me!

Posted on May 5, 2008, 7:15 pm by scorpian007 [edit/delete]
Did an EZ test on these yesterday. Appears to have MDXX and Amphetamines (went slightly green).
Good pills though, kept me going all night although its pretty hard to sleep the next morning if you take a few.

Was pretty scattered early on while I was in the club, kept tripping out and letting my mind wonder but that's probably because of my low serotonin levels from the past few weeks.

Posted on May 6, 2008, 6:37 pm by birdie [edit/delete]
4.5/5 stars. I'm a regular user and its been a long time since i've stumbled accross one this good.

Posted on May 8, 2008, 11:04 am by ellbell [edit/delete]
woo i hope these are as good as they sound
having a few on the wknd!!

Posted on May 8, 2008, 3:26 pm by sustanon [edit/delete]
Enjoy:) Prepare for lots of dancin hehe:) Getting sum more whoo.

Posted on May 12, 2008, 12:06 pm by rubcap13 [edit/delete]
great pills. took one of these and was outa my head.

Posted on May 12, 2008, 12:10 pm by mike598 [edit/delete]
soz i thumbs you down instead of thumbs up!

Posted on May 15, 2008, 11:01 am by wideeyed [edit/delete]
i double dropped these and had a fantastic night, cant rememeber alot though, my vision went total NUTS. i was total scattered for about 30 min, had to sit cause i couldnt do anything. after that i was all good. very good. bout 7/10

Posted on May 15, 2008, 11:52 pm by lambo007 [edit/delete]
These are awesome. Had one at a trance concert, only needed 1 to have a great night, usualy take 3/4 during the same events. Haven't had such a good quality pill in a very long time. No comedown, no trouble sleeping when went to bed either, took about 40 mins to kick in.

Posted on May 16, 2008, 12:04 am by neester [edit/delete]
i did the relevant tests on some tonight.

marquis - black (grey to black)
mandelin - black (red/purple to black)
simons - blue

i guess the simons is pointing to the speed in these...
the other two are pretty standard from what i have seen in other test.

Posted on May 19, 2008, 11:27 am by curtass [edit/delete]
Had these last weekend. I have to agree they are a very strong pill. I was very drunk then had a half (11.00 PM) and within an hour i was sober as a bird and very high. had another half (12.30 AM) and that kept me going till 4AM. was very impressed, if i'd had more i could have kept going for quite a while. the best pill ive ever had. I hope to come across them again. the come down was pretty deadly though, was out of action for the rest of the next day.

Posted on May 20, 2008, 7:49 pm by sustanon [edit/delete]
Dropped 3.5 on the weekend. Was very strong again. Stocked up on these. One of the best ive had for a very long time. 1 bean is more than enough for beginers.

Posted on May 27, 2008, 10:43 pm by sublimer [edit/delete]
Have tried these and would highly recommend. One of the better pills anyways out there.
Dunked one around 7:30pm in the car on the way to go shopping and space out with mates (haha dont ask), while in the car pulling into [name removed], i downed another half and left it at that. When we stopped to get out, I was already starting to feel tingles and alittle floaty on my feet. Probably another 10mins later I was starting to feel the full effects and it JUST suddenly hit me when I was in a surf shop lol. Everything became extremely clear and louder and I stood there with the biggest grin on my face. I was smiling at everyone walking past. By then, my mates started kicking in and were feeling full effects too. So we were all spaced out walking around the shopping centre. I always hated Late night shopping but this was totally awesome, try it one day!

Posted on May 28, 2008, 5:02 am by sustanon [edit/delete]
Haha, glad u had fun mate:) Seems like a good nite. I dropped 2 the other day, was an incredible nite:)

Green Hearts
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10736
10736fo6.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------
Date Submitted: May 11, 2008, 9:17 pm
Last Updated: May 11, 2008, 9:23 pm
Submitted By: ugmtyler
Name: Green Hearts
State/Province: Victoria, Melbs/G-Town
Colour: Green (Light & Faded)
Texture: Hard
Edges: Tiny Bevelled Edges With Score
Report Quality Rating: (5 stars, 1 vote)
Description: These babies are very hard to break but once you do usually one half crumbles into a powder which is oh so lovely on the tongue, Nearly spat it back out :)

Aniseed smell to them, Heart is impressed .5mm
User Report: I'd been warned these were good so I dropped half before the walk into town, 45 min later I was nicely rolling and decided I could cope with more, Downed the other half and on comes the jaw clenches wobbly vision and the ability to break like a fool

Defiantly not all nighters cos 3 hours from original drop I decided more was needed, A whole was great, Grinding, clenching, more dancing and resulting in myself getting kicked out for being too off guts (according to the bouncer anyway, I was in a lovely state)

Came home 6.5 hours after I went out, Sit around and smoked a bit for maybe 45 after arriving home then hit the sack, Slept like a baby, Very sore lower back that I quite usually associate with MDMA, Puffy gums (Been chewing) and quite a sore headache for the first few hours the next day but I'm feeling almost alive now, Drinking also last night may have effected the after morning feeling, My mates said they struggled for a couple of days after 4

I have had these more than once and a week apart and the first time they knocked me for 6 off a half straight up, Potency may vary pill to pill but they are still wicked fun

-------------COMMENTS--------------

Posted on May 11, 2008, 10:24 pm by mackadean [edit/delete]
[NO SOURCING: FINAL WARNING], yes US down under the forgotten state,,, Why VIC so unkind, i see a lot of Potential yet so mutch greed,
T D Macka

Posted on May 11, 2008, 11:02 pm by analogs [edit/delete]
these look alot like those white hearts in an earlier report...

Posted on May 11, 2008, 11:21 pm by ugmtyler [edit/delete]
they've been around for ages now, white and green, this batch just seems really nice though

Posted on May 12, 2008, 8:28 am by palvador [edit/delete]
Yep - identical to the ones I've had in Prague two weekends in a row.
I found the build up was really nice but intense and after about 90 mins or so, that really diminished and I was on a nice plateau with not much intensity or strong mood. So good for a clean strong buzz but if you're looking to have an all nighter, you'll either need to combo it was a bit of speed or take one every 90 minutes or so.
Very clean though - was able to sleep pretty easily afterwards and the next day was fairly acceptable.

Posted on May 12, 2008, 7:48 pm by ozi batla813 [edit/delete]
these look and sound the same as some I got in Sydney a coupla months back.So so nice mmmm mmmm.The white ones doin the rounds are incredible too.

Posted on May 18, 2008, 7:37 pm by nirvanarx [edit/delete]
Double dropped 2 of these last night, within 30 mins i was feeling AWESOME! , another 10 and i was hallucinating, peoples faces stretching,warping, eye wobbles, another 20mins i was... fucked. managed to not throw up, kept sippin water and another 10 i was fine and back up again rushing my head off. loved em. ended up having 4 of em, 2 green apples which were also good.

Posted on May 26, 2008, 11:51 pm by emmalauren90 [edit/delete]
bets pill ive taken was this one, best high come down wasnt to bad too, but the high lasted me around 3-4 hours, i reccomend if yo ucan get hold off

Posted on June 2, 2008, 9:11 pm by snowo [edit/delete]
im still quite a newbie last friday didn't dunk for 2 months ive done around 3 of these and i can say they're really clean and strong insane eye wobbles really chaty after a few cones on the come down it was heaven slept like a baby.. great pills would recommend to anyone.
did these on friday felt scat on monday ;s

Posted on June 3, 2008, 3:09 pm by hektikk [edit/delete]
droped 2 of these. an hour later i felt sick 10 mins later i was rolling lasted 4 hourss.. Great pill definatly recomend :D !!

Posted on June 9, 2008, 2:21 am by sez4986 [edit/delete]
dumped one of these before heading to the club, found it come on pretty quick as i waz waiting in the line up..felt really good, just wanted to get in to some music!! had jaw clenching,wobbley vision,couldnt really stand still... the peak didnt really last that long, still felt good, just wanted more..had another bout 2-3 hours later, didnt really get much buzz of the 2nd, kinda lost all energy! but awesome bik still..

Posted on June 10, 2008, 11:21 pm by dave86 [edit/delete]
these arent to bad. one night i had like 8 of them (over 12 hours) thery are relatively safe. not to sure there are many more being made in s.a anymore as of recently. im sure there is some out there but they have stopped being produced now.

Posted on June 18, 2008, 5:27 pm by flipmajer [edit/delete]
these are fucking siiiik boiiiii
took 3 of the fuckers and was eating my lips all night and goes good with weed aswell.
=)

Posted on June 18, 2008, 7:12 pm by kfbuzzboyz [edit/delete]
yeh had these pills the other month there fuckin sick as good as or even better then white hearts!! xx

Posted on June 22, 2008, 11:02 pm by la di da [edit/delete]
had 2 of these in syd round a month ago... i took 1 and i peaked for a good 2 hours but then felt woobly and couldnt stand... had to sit down for abit... popped another and i was hallucinating all over the place!

Posted on June 28, 2008, 1:03 pm by moderateuser [edit/delete]
I tried some identical looking to these (they left powder in the bag, but were quite easily split with a very sharp blade). The first two, taken close together, got me quite excited but the third one barely did anything for me ( I hadn't taken anything for 12 weeks beforehand, plus I only have a low tolerance to begin with) so I suspect they are not really high strength. However, the comedown was almost non-existant, just floaty feelings and a few visual illusions. After five hours sleep the only noticable effects are slightly dilated pupils and a slightly tense and sore jaw.

White Heart
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10834
10834hp2.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------
Date Submitted: May 18, 2008, 7:59 pm
Submitted By: feralish
Name: White Heart
State/Province: Victoria
Height: 8 mm
Width: 4 mm
Texture: Solid press
Edges: Smooth
Report Quality Rating: not rated
Description: Line on one side to snap in half easier.
Suspected Contents: MDEA
User Report: This pill was fantastic. One of the best pills I've had.
Everyone who took them felt an effect after about 20 minutes. The effect lasted for about 5 hours at most.
Everyone was dancing and chatty.
I'd recommend it to others.
------------COMMENTS--------------

Posted on May 18, 2008, 8:44 pm by energizer [edit/delete]
had these a couple of weeks back. it was my first pill.
looks the same as the one i had atleast. i didnt really know what to expect but i was with some people who had done E before and they said that it may have had speed or amphetamines in it. but i had a fantastic time, had a bit or a headache the next day, could of been the insanely loud music. :p but yeh it was fine great pill for my first time. :)

Posted on May 18, 2008, 10:00 pm by popper2194 [edit/delete]
yeah there's a really shit house bach of these going around sydney atm...watch out around campsie, belmore and lakemba...the one's from there are shit and possably have acid in them

Posted on May 19, 2008, 6:48 am by sustanon [edit/delete]
I made a report on the white hearts recently. They have meth+mdma in them. Pills dont contain acid. If its a trippy pill it would be 2cb but i really think that it must of been mcpp or bzp/tfmpp in the fake hearts. Did it taste sourish-sweetish?

Posted on May 19, 2008, 7:07 pm by kidsgetbored [edit/delete]
sounds like another dealer trying to sell dudds???

Posted on May 19, 2008, 8:33 pm by biceymonster [edit/delete]
Had these a few weeks back, After dropping took around
30mins to kick in, very chatty and lovey then couldnt
stop dancing for hours till my mates dragged me home.

Great pills but there is a shit batch goin around and
i reckon that most of the good batch r gone.
U see it happen alot, a good batch. then the cooks made
a shitter batch and pass them off with there good rep...
Best way to make $$$$

Posted on May 19, 2008, 8:53 pm by js2k6 [edit/delete]
yeah sustanon's dead on the mark.
however, the hearts i've had. both in pale green, and white (Same press as these) have made me hallucinate slightly. mostly audio

more like MDA than 2c-x

pills do not contain LSD/Acid. that is rubbish. ever seen a microdot? do you know how small an amount of lsd is required to make you hallucinate?

the other thing i might mention aswell..
the second lot of white hearts i got were extremely powdery, would rub off all over the bag. tasted strange, smelled kind of peppery. they had something suss in them, they made me horribly ill.

best way to spot the great ones. not much powder (sometimes even none at all) comes off them. the bottom of the heart ticks off to one side, rather than coming down to a straight V shape.

go through the previous reports on hearts, theres a couple i posted, sustanon did one aswell.

not to mention all the others.
just search
Region: Aus/NZ
i think you'll find about 10 other reports.

Posted on May 21, 2008, 3:14 pm by bratoner [edit/delete]
had these for my first pill felt fuckn awesome for like 1 hour then started feeling really sick started munting for a bit then was fine for the rest of the night. woke up next morning felt fine the 1 hour after i woke up felt sick again for that day didnt feel top at all felt like munting everywere haha for a few weeks later i started getting motion sickness and that and just always felt sick. but the rush i got from the pill was insane best pill ive taken its even worth munting ur guts out

Posted on May 21, 2008, 9:32 pm by ozi batla813 [edit/delete]
I've had 2 different batches of hearts recently one alot taller and not as round and the ones I had on the weekend were much flatter and rounder.They both smell and look the same a sorta anise smell.Both were crumbley when broken,the tall ones were harder pressed,didn't leave powder in the bag from rubbing together.

Both were good but the tall ones were so strong,
incredible pills,had 1 n a half for the night and danced for 8 hrs,was peaking so hard.

The thinner ones seemed alot weaker,after 1 was a lil chatty another an hour hour n a half later,feelin really good,chatty n pupils dilated to the max still not ultra dancy but loved up to the max,3rd one 2-3 hours later and BOOM i was dancin like mad for 3 hrs.Not a really long peak but nice lovey one.

Posted on May 22, 2008, 3:39 am by psilosubnaut [edit/delete]
I agree with js2k6

The first awesome batch of both white and green hearts had a taper point that kicked to one side.

I have seen many people get sick from the latest batch/s that are slightly off white (as above) and the heart is slightly different shape again to the good ones. I even saw a regular user spew and feel very unwell for over a week after taking both green and white together (i did the same thing with no ill effects!?)

Even the decent ones have alot of MDA or something similar because you do get slight auditory or visual hallucinations during the come down. I'm ceartain it's not a 2c* compound as i have had 4 different 2c* compounds (B,I,E and T7) over 50 times and the only pill i've had with suspected LSD in it was sold to me as such (Netherlands of course LOL) with a microdot centre and you know you're fucking tripping when you get them coz you see sound in colour and taste what you see. Not just slight trippyness a pill poppin non tripper would associate with tripping.
Be carefull with the hearts, i expected dud batches alot sooner after the hype from the ones earlier in the year. Sometimes the duds circulate within weeks, other times it takes months or doesn't happen.
There's been alot of shitty fakes riding on good reputations over the years so please be carefull and inspect/test everything you buy.

Posted on May 26, 2008, 11:39 pm by yogen86 [edit/delete]
I had heard good things about some white hearts getting about in my area... Bought some off a guy i dont know all that well over the weekend. They turned out to be the good stuff, but at the time i wasnt even thinking of the possibility of a dud knock off. Mkes me think i should be more careful in the future. But if you can be sure they are the originals, i would recommend them.

Posted on May 28, 2008, 8:32 pm by ty567 [edit/delete]
Yeah, I had quite a lot of the good ones - the fat white (and lime green) ones which last for ages. There were also some flatter ones going about which were flatter and wider than your average pill. The heart on them wasn't a whole heart imprint, it was just the outline (if that makes sense). You could probably take two of them for every fat one you took. All in all though I have to say the thinner ones had a better high..more lovey dovey pills whereas the fat ones were just chargy. And yes, I also got auditory halucinations after big nights on the fat ones.

Posted on May 30, 2008, 12:23 am by postlapsarian [edit/delete]
Everyone loved these, but I didn't get that much of a kick. I've been a heavy user and usually require 2-3 of any to get a good rush, and the blue hearts were much better than the whites..
Bring back red russians and white turtles!

Posted on June 2, 2008, 5:14 pm by maori but aussie [edit/delete]
charrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well that says alot lol well the question u might be asking is that did i like them? WELL! HELL! YEAH! i loved them these lovely white harts that i have come to ador got me off chops i started with 1 then crushed another one had a hover in the laundry started climbing the mountain about half an hour later when i got to the top of the mountain i was dancing like micheal jakson ripping the floor up for about 4 hours i am a bit fried so i am going to bounce c use all out there

Posted on June 3, 2008, 3:04 pm by hektikk [edit/delete]
these pills were very powdery.. took 30mins to kick. i was dancing all nightt and had slight chaw clenching.. towards the come down i had slight hallucinations
alot like the greens hearts!

Posted on June 20, 2008, 3:08 pm by penrith gal [edit/delete]
this was the best pill i have ever had in my life, i was very loving towards everyone and was so happy, danced for hours, first time i ever had eye and jaw shakes and was loving the tingling sensations in my legs and arms, my friends laughed at my continuously coz i was fascinated by different textures of things. it was an amazing pill and i have been trying to get my hands on some more for a few weeks, everyone i have spoken to loved these things and are waiting for the next batch to hit the streets!

White Hearts
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10923
No Image!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Date Submitted: May 27, 2008, 10:51 pm
Last Updated: June 4, 2008, 5:42 pm
Submitted By: bree zing
Name: white heart
State/Province: VIC melbourne
Colour: white with beige speckles
Height: 4 mm
Texture: rough
Edges: bevelled
Report Quality Rating: (5 stars, 2 votes)
Description: a new batch since the 2 ones that came recently (pure white hearts, white hearts with green speckles),
white round pill with little beige speckles through it, powdery feel.. powder left in the bag aswell... easy to break but crumbles.. has a indent on the other side to help to break it.. flat on both sides and the heart shape is indented inwards.. bad, soury, powdery taste, a bit hard to swollow..
User Report: 9.45- popped 3/4 of the pill at a party..

10.10- starting to get hazy vision, little bit of eye wobbles puppils dialated to the max, starting to get talkative

10.20- jaw jitters start to come on and start to feel little peaks, lovey warm feeling.

10.30- start to love life, feeling light and floaty, had to have fast music, music at the party was shit so i chucked in my iPod started to feel deeper peaks going with the music, started to tell people how mad they are and that i love them..talking and doing things extremely fast, very clean effects.

11.00- moved to a club, absolutly loving life at this point, getting eye rollbacks, couldn't talk properly through some convos i think it was because i was MDing hard, couldnt stop moving my legs and loved the feeling of touching my legs.. major clenches and jitters with my jaw, through all of the night so you deffinatly need chewyz, but the feeling is amazing.

11.30-3.00- has lasted me this whole time, still peaking but starting to die down, popped 1/2 pure white heart stayed out for a little longer

5.30- went home, had a smoke and went to bed, slept like a baby..

i recomend these.. they are awsome!... thanx for reading xx

------------COMMENTS-----------------

Posted on May 28, 2008, 7:09 pm by j1987 [edit/delete]
Nice report to bad arent in NZ !

Posted on May 29, 2008, 4:53 pm by joshcall [edit/delete]
are these differnet to the white heart mentioned in a different report that made ppl crook??
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10834
in that report they look like an outpressed heart, are yours the same as old hearts, just a new batch?

Posted on May 30, 2008, 12:21 am by postlapsarian [edit/delete]
There was a few different types going around... all were supposed to be high MDMA. I personally didn't see what all the fuss was about with white hearts... I got a -much- better trip out of a couple blue hearts than whities.
I miss the days when half a pill would give me a kick :(

Posted on May 30, 2008, 3:09 pm by joshcall [edit/delete]
yeah iv had a few of the batches but i know a mate who has some new ones just havent tried them yet. Just wanna know if they are the same as in the previous report cause if they are im giving them the flick.
But if they are like the ones in this report ill b like the cookie monster

Posted on May 30, 2008, 5:50 pm by bree zing [edit/delete]
these ones are a new batch from the first ones.. they give you more of a ping.. and the comedown is good as i didnt feel sik at all.. i rocked out all night .. all though pills do do different things to different people every one has a different result afta havin them so u just hav to find one thats ryt for you, that your body wont reject as much..
well anywho havin more this w/e haha gona be off its head woot wooot.... safe popping peoplez

Posted on May 31, 2008, 8:14 am by active12345 [edit/delete]
I downed 2 last night,
felt loved up, talkative, HUYGE ping time 3+hr peak
A+ <3

Posted on June 2, 2008, 1:40 am by js2k6 [edit/delete]
got these on sat night.
throughout the day had consumed the best part of a gram of speed base.
and some vodka & beer aswell.. not much tho.

got to a club.
picked up 3 between me and a friend.
we took 1 each, it started to come on around 30 mins later. felt very euphoric. smiling a lot.

was already psyched up for a great night out
dancing heaps soon after.
body temperature kept shifting up and down.
was getting a few eye wobbles. (got more intense with harder music and lasers)
and there was a few jaw chatters aswell.

spent the next 3 hours feeling awesome. started to wear off.
ate another half pill. kicked it right back in. began to notice some minor hallucinations
just like dots/fractals over my friends faces as we were talking.
typical of mda really.

unable to determine if this lot had any amphetamines in em due to the base i'd had earlier.
and i had green rockets aswell. and those are definitely speed bombs.

but the speckles in this batch are quite visible.

another friend who was with us had 2 and he was having an absolute ball.

nice batch. very nice. just gave me that little bit extra i needed to turn a good night into a fucking awesome one.

stayed out about 4 hours longer than i usually would.

Posted on June 2, 2008, 3:11 pm by mullet [edit/delete]
they are quite good however i noticed that the peak was really short compared to the other batches of white hearts

Posted on June 2, 2008, 5:00 pm by maori but aussie [edit/delete]
well what can i say about these pills thay are ten out of ten in my book i was rompin off my head i had this real tinggling feeling going thru my hands finger f**ken awsome feeling one of the best pills i have ever had charrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! all u people out there keep it rockin!!!!!!

Posted on June 3, 2008, 4:38 am by teekss [edit/delete]
The white hearts that are out at the moment are from a totally different producer. The FIRST batch from a few months back.. They were imported. The 2 types out atm, White. AND White/Beige are made in Australia. They're not as great, but they're just as good.

Posted on June 12, 2008, 2:32 am by kfbuzzboyz [edit/delete]
best pills going around my area that i can get my hands on at the moment. never had anything better. i rate these highly and so do all my mates

Posted on June 16, 2008, 12:22 pm by sez4986 [edit/delete]
on the weekend we got sum of these thinkin they would be mad az after all the hype about them..(some of the guyz we were wif told us 2 just have half coz they are pretty good!) i took half bout 7.30 took bout hour 2 feel anythin, felt really hot and had jaw clenching, took another half bout 2 hours later, felt pretty good and chatty but didnt think they were really strong.. started 2 come down not long after that and had another line of the pill to try stay high,didnt really have any affect but then started 2 get a massive head ache and really sore lower back pain, took 4 panadols and ended up passin out in bed not long afta.i was gonna drop another half to try get off again but thought it wouldnt really have much affect as i was 2 far down!! dunno if it waz because i only took a half 2 start of wif and usually take a whole or if it waz a shit batch!! dunno sux but..

Posted on June 16, 2008, 10:33 pm by crimson [edit/delete]
These are now in the north, about time we got something decent considering the price charged for a single pill, they have a great onset, act pretty fast once you drop and last for a good few hours, be careful double droping can cause hallucinations. Barely have a come down. The onlt thing is if your a frequent user you build up a strong tolerance and need to drop alot, without realising it's effect until it's to late.

Posted on June 17, 2008, 11:21 am by kfbuzzboyz [edit/delete]
yeh these pills make you hallucination stax i doubled dropped them the other day! massive jaw clenches and very lovely and chatty if ya want a pill that will never let you dwon i suggest to get on white hearts cause these and purple 3s and beige stars are really the only consisdent pill ive had lately ..

Posted on July 8, 2008, 8:34 pm by bree zing [edit/delete]
they mad true!

White Hearts
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11037
11037lq5.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Date Submitted: June 7, 2008, 1:07 am
Last Updated: June 7, 2008, 1:16 am
Submitted By: active12345
Name: White Hearts (latest batch)
State/Province: Perth/WA
Colour: white, beige speckles
Report Quality Rating: (4.45 stars, 9 votes)
Description: Theres been a few batches of these going around Australia over the last couple of weeks. Apparently the new batch have been made here in Aus.
These are the most recent ones, there was a report already posted just over a week ago (http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10923)
I thought id make another just for the picture, there still seems to be heaps of these going around.
I'm in WA, and my dealer has been selling these for 3 weeks straight.

They are a whitish colour, with beige speckles on them.
They have a score and are very crumbly.
Taste bitter as well.
User Report: I am not too sure what is exactly in them.
I know for sure its not just mdma.
Possibly, mdma + a small dose of mda.
I also believe these could have MDEA in them.
But, they could be different again...

Pill took around 20 to 30 minutes to kick in.

The last time i tryed these pills, i got a constant 2 to 3 hour peak per pill and the come down felt great.

Insane Jaw clenching, and eye wobbles. Didn't seem to bother me much as i was that fucking high.

Insane Hallucinations towards the end of the peak, and during the come down. My friends said they actually saw people who weren't there.

Very scattered the next day though, i don't recommend taking too many of these. My tolerance is pretty medium, and these fucked me up big time.

9/10. Best pill ive had so far.
------------COMMENTS--------------
Posted on June 8, 2008, 8:56 pm by jjnoodlesnacks [edit/delete]
im pretty sure theres only been 2 batches of these.. and only 1 batch of the green hearts.. im not too sure tho..

Posted on June 8, 2008, 9:03 pm by jjnoodlesnacks [edit/delete]
+ 1 batch of blue hearts lol.. All the hearts going around atm are real good!
Posted on June 9, 2008, 6:11 am by clarity [edit/delete]
Good pill.
No bad come down.
I recommend it :).

Posted on June 9, 2008, 7:39 am by dafulih3ktikshle3kre [edit/delete]
BEST NIGHT EVER. PINCHED.

Posted on June 9, 2008, 12:02 pm by js2k6 [edit/delete]
theres been at least 4 different batches of white hearts ive come across since mid feb.

two completely diff batches of green hearts aswell.

the most recent ones i had werent as intense as the 2nd ones.
the first ones were chalky and made me sick due to abad chemical reaction with the other shit i was on. (ice & mdma) i suspected those to have dxm. they stunk like pepper.

the most recent ones had a definite feeling like good strong meth, then eye wobbles, chatters and dancing for a couple of hours (off 1.5 only)

there was a fair bit of speed consumed aswell, usually that kinda dulls the mdxx effects.

from what i seen, the only bad batch of hearts have been chalky, powdery, smelled like pepper.
and gave the worst jaw wobbles ever.

they'd be fine as long as you werent using ice, charlie or any other md pills.

also.. i dont want to delete this report, can you edit your pic so it has no more than 3 pills
thanks

Posted on June 10, 2008, 3:09 pm by lifesoeze [edit/delete]
green hearts were dope

Posted on June 11, 2008, 7:09 pm by sexyone [edit/delete]
these pills are the best had one an was right off goin all nite!nite befor had 3 camels an they were shit compared to these!!!try one ul love it

Posted on June 13, 2008, 7:57 pm by jakeperson [edit/delete]
Seems Hearts are the way to go at the moment.

Posted on June 15, 2008, 2:08 am by inthemix86 [edit/delete]
whats the truth that these are only in the hands of a selected few?

Posted on June 15, 2008, 9:54 am by killer78 [edit/delete]
Im pretty sure i had these last week-i had 5 on the sat/sun and felt great to work on monday-even though it was a public holiday-no complaints from me bout them though-best 1s ive had in a while actually-there not just md though-got something else that kicks in them

Posted on June 15, 2008, 3:55 pm by becstasy [edit/delete]
everyone ive spoken to rates these among their best pills. hope i can get my hands on some

Posted on June 16, 2008, 12:44 pm by js2k6 [edit/delete]
definitely something else in them is right.
meth/ice like feelings get them kicking along.
i've found with the more recent batches, they dont have the same amount of meth like feelings. as though there is less in them,
pale green hearts have resurfaced again. same barrel size as the old ones, i'm unsure whether its old stock, or new.. but if it's new they feel the same as the old ones.

Posted on June 16, 2008, 9:42 pm by killer78 [edit/delete]
Its hard to say exactly whats in them without testing them-5 friends and i who r all well trained in taking them lol-they hammered us all-but they didnt smack us out like a really high md tab would-but we r all different.The first 1 really kicked but after the 3 rd they were like eating tic tacs.Hope this helps us solve the mystery ingredients ??????

Posted on June 19, 2008, 8:19 am by sanremobitch [edit/delete]
These babies have never let me down, i can get off guts with just one!! You can tell they got heaps of MDMA, not much speed tho, but you will still be awake all night!!

Posted on June 23, 2008, 2:13 am by pillika [edit/delete]
had these on weekend very fast moving and talking and loved everyone poped it at 10pm kiked in by 10.30 got to sleep at 5 ish 6 loved the ping on these

Posted on June 23, 2008, 5:30 pm by perthping [edit/delete]
great pill!!! definately in my top 3 favourites. great peak, kept me going for hours, sleep was easy and not a bad comedown. 9/10

Posted on June 24, 2008, 2:16 am by makaveli [edit/delete]
Do these leave a small bit of powder in the bag?
Also, on the bottom of the pill are the edges a little bit rough?
I have a couple in a bag & i can smell the Aniseed/licorice smell through the bag. I will try get a clear picture up if i can

Posted on June 24, 2008, 11:08 pm by gcgirl86 [edit/delete]
have been taking these for about 3 or 4 weeks now 1 friday and 1 saturday awesome stuff although as starting to peak feel a little sick but just drank so jimmy and everything was fine took about 20 minutes to kick peaked for an hour ish and lasted about 5-6 hours awesome awesome very recommended although i bought these from victoria not perth but looked the same and seems to have much the same effect

Posted on June 25, 2008, 11:32 pm by scubapills1990 [edit/delete]
these
were fuckinbg amazing pills
comedown sucked like a bitch

Posted on June 26, 2008, 6:59 pm by mitchy [edit/delete]
js2k6, delete ^^ post please. b4 he gets in huge trouble....
and yeah, i just got ahold of some of these. very worth while investment. =]]

Posted on June 28, 2008, 11:14 pm by becstasy [edit/delete]
me and a bunch of mates had these at an event last night. We think we might hav had 2 different batches between us as some of us had insane hallucinations (maybe a bit of K?) and others just felt really really speedy. Regardless, we all rate them waaayy up there. I had insane eye wobbles all night and was gurning like crazy even with lollipops and a dummy. highly recommended 9/10

Posted on June 29, 2008, 5:41 pm by emmamarren [edit/delete]
best pill ive ever experienced

Posted on July 1, 2008, 3:52 am by feeonah [edit/delete]
had these the other night. took 1 at about 11:30pm, hardly felt a rush, took another one at about 12:20am was fairly fucked. eyes wobbling, rolling, numb feeling in body kinda, had to move, shaking. thenhad another one at about 1:30. i was FUUCCCKKKEEDDD!!! runnin round tellin everyone i loved them, biggest rush! hardly remember most of that night, eyes continuously rolling into the back of me head, i was walking round like a zomby! i was fucked off me head. (i wouldnt recommend taking that many of any pill in that little amount of time like i did btw.) then when i started comin down at about 5:00-5:30am (cant remember what time exactly) i was the biggest shitty bitch ever. gettin pissed off at everyone. these pills have one of the worst come downs ive ever had. stayed up all night though. during the day on saturday i was scattered as fuck! soooo lost. i wouldnt recommend taking more than 1 pill if you want to get to a good stage of fried lol.

Posted on July 1, 2008, 5:06 pm by mirri [edit/delete]
dropped 1 at 1.30am, kicked in about 1 hour. didnt really feel any come on, it just kicked in straight away! was a very good buzz and i was feeling very speedy as i just kept running around and talking to everyone haha. the peak wasnt that long, was coming down at 4. it was unpleasant comedown but slept fine when i got home and didnt feel so scattered when i woke up which was good =)

Posted on July 4, 2008, 12:26 am by pragg [edit/delete]
Ive come across 3 different batches of these.
All been very good but first and latest batches of ones that ive had are definetly better.

Took this latest white heart the other night with the girlfriend after work.

Dropped at 10pm. 40 mins came and the eyes dropped down, big stupid grin on my face, feeling very relaxed, happy, and warm. Kissing felt fucking awesome and so did everything else. Maintaining an erection was on and off but neither of us could care less. walking around naked and listening to old school hip-hop. Dropped another half at 12am, kept going good. Then another half at around 1.30am. Peaked hard for about an hour.
Got tired at around 5am and we both slept like babies.
Woke up around 10am feeling refreshed - I always sleep solid after pills. Went to work at 1pm didnt really come down. Just slept for 11-12 hours that night and was sweet!
Love these. If you come across them def get.

Posted on July 10, 2008, 2:58 pm by shiraz [edit/delete]
latest batch are a bit thinner, harder and less crumbly. Easy to snap in half. Love 'em! Hope they are still around for [EVENT NAMES NOT ALLOWED] :)

Green Heart
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11261
No Image
--------------------
Date Submitted: June 25, 2008, 2:30 pm
Submitted By: mooshi mooshi
State/Province: QLD
Colour: Light Green
Texture: Hard will crumble with a bit of force though
Report Quality Rating: (5 stars, 1 vote)
Description: Shape/Logo: Round inwards pressed heart not very deep though.

Color: Light green with a little white and black specs

Bevel: Could be a bevel on the logo side has crumbled a bit so it is hard to tell.

Score: None Present

Weight: 264mg

Texture: Pretty solid would crumble with a bit of pressure though

Dimensions: 3.9mm x 4mm

Taste: Strong chemical taste

Smell: Strong aniseed smell with sort of sweet chemical smell

Test Results
Mandelin: Dark black instantly toa pure black a couple of seconds later
Marquis: Dark purple but quickly going to black

Sorry about no pic I can't seem to make them small enough without cutting out parts of the main picture....
Rating: Tested Only
Consumed: no
----------------Comments-------------------

Posted on June 25, 2008, 8:37 pm by mitchy [edit/delete]
sounds like high MDMA =]
sound clean, are you going to consume? =]

Posted on June 26, 2008, 12:16 am by anwar [edit/delete]
these are really good had them 4 the first time and was flying.

Posted on June 26, 2008, 12:44 pm by mooshi mooshi [edit/delete]
Yes have heard they are very good will be putting some of these aside to save for later on down the track...
Good pill's are so hard to come by these days... So much crap in them.

Posted on June 27, 2008, 7:05 pm by myo13b [edit/delete]
i agree these are great i had one on my first time 3 months back wish i could get them again huge rush for around an hour then plato for an hour or 2 was nt really sure of time i was flying at groove in the moo so f***kin gd haven t found anything as gd yet closest i found were blue ufo s last week. they gave me same rush and all just didn t last as long maybe half.

Posted on June 29, 2008, 11:12 pm by miss dynamite [edit/delete]
these were good fun in the valley

Posted on June 30, 2008, 7:14 pm by neonevil [edit/delete]
its true, I was off my face as well as other members of our house, everyone was just... off theie head

Posted on June 30, 2008, 10:35 pm by mooshi mooshi [edit/delete]
Yeah I ate a few of these in the valley very nice smooth rush wish it would of lasted longer though...
I have put a couple a side to save for a good time.

Posted on July 9, 2008, 4:59 pm by joshintas [edit/delete]
great pills take over an hour to come on so watch that i took my second 1h 15 mins after my first pill and bye 2 hours i was frying off my head

White Heart
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11304
No Image!
---------------------------------------
Date Submitted: June 28, 2008, 10:22 pm
Submitted By: mdmaaaa
Name: White Heart
State/Province: vic
Colour: white
Width: 7 mm
Edges: sharp
Report Quality Rating: not rated
Description: verry good
User Report: went to party droped half at 9.30, little early then had nother half 10 mins later getting little rushes within 15mins after 2nd half 45 mins later i was getting massive jaw jitters, felling verry uncomftorble for bout 30 mins then i boffed but no pill come up, after that i was sweet as lotts of happy feelings felt verry safe and secure verry fried thoe, was up until 5.30 next morning and had about 7 pipes b4 i went to bed.

next morning no head ache just felling little shit and run down, but had a few bongs and i was sweet.

------------Comments----------------

Posted on June 29, 2008, 11:20 am by bikigirl [edit/delete]
I have just tested a white heart that I've had for a couple of months (just got testing kit) going to post on pill report shortly, not sure if its from the same lot as this white heart, but the one I tested had very low MD** and more so speed based (going by the color of testing it went to orange after afew minutes, hardly any purple/black traces).

Posted on June 29, 2008, 1:46 pm by ozi batla813 [edit/delete]
just out of curiosity biki,was the one you tested flat(about 2 mil high) and rounder(bout 10 mil across) or tall(4 mil high) and 7 mil across.Was the heart full press or outline press.
Only reason I ask is that the flatter ones(full press) I had to double drop and redrop at least one every 2.5 hrs.
I dont really remember what the outline press ones were like as I had 2 other types of rolls that nite aswell.
But i had tall ones a few months back,and again this weekend and everyone that had one believes these were either the best they have had or thier best in a very long time.I love these they are my fave pill ATM.

Posted on June 29, 2008, 9:00 pm by jjnoodlesnacks [edit/delete]
These are very nice.. bit dirty but verrrry enjoyable! cant believe there still going around !!

Posted on July 2, 2008, 6:25 pm by chris1991 [edit/delete]
Very happy to hear these are good, think I am getting the same ones this week, but not sure live in sydney, hopefully hey?

Posted on July 10, 2008, 2:44 pm by shiraz [edit/delete]
very dancy pills - everyone had them at [NO EVENTS] in early March, so hard to think they are the same mix still going round now? Never had any come-down issues, just fun nights. Split a half the other night with a friend and had tantric sex for three hours to ASOT and Markus Schulz....delishy

Posted on July 19, 2008, 2:28 pm by elfy17 [edit/delete]
I had a white heart in June 08 (Melbourne). Took about 45 minutes to kick in but when it kicked in it felt like flushes through my body and felt a bit dizzy at first. After the initial shock of how strongly it came on it was awesome. Spent most of the night dancing and making out with someone at the same time. The one I had made me feel in love with everything. Woke up the next morning with a swollen top lip and cuts inside my cheeks, must have been biting at my mouth ;) ... Would definitely do one of these again.