• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2005 Christmas Dinner on Bluelight.

where is it hosted? I'm on WA time so I'm a few hours behind but I'd love to come along!

christmas day?
whats the fun in that?
if you want an IRC channel, I can fuckass around and have one set up for you in about 5 minutes. People sticking around for the lot of it should probably poke me and I'll give them access - I'll no doubt pass out early

It started on Christmas Eve last year. I vote the same again.

Remember the cocktail sausages.

Yes. I will be enjoying the sun at both Bondi and Dover Heights tomorrow so don't think I'll be anywhere near a computer.

^^smarter idea.

www.mirc.co.uk for a client,
/server fnode.il.us.austnet.org
or
/server apollo.ny.us.austnet.org
or
/server iinet.wa.au.austnet.org
or god knows what else.

/join #bluelight
easy.

Last edited:
Fabulous!

I will probably be there, desperately trying to finish my pre-Christmas work and missing out on some great BBQ :\

Hi all...........I am heading off to a piss up tonight at my sisters place and staying overnight in the truck.

If I wake up tomorrow then i will be back sometime for a while arround lunchtimeish so hope to see yous then.

In the meantime I have stocked the Bluelight fridge with prawns and lobster as a special treat for everyone this year.

Please help yourselves.

The topless waiters and waitresses should be serving drinks as usual but this year there is an added bonus.................After 9.00pm when the kiddies are in bed they lose the bottoms as well...............woohoo.

Drinks and nibblies are in plentiful supply.............dont be shy.........eat like pigs and drink like Aussies.

Party starts tonight.

Keep smiling all.

Love yous.

Mazza.

Prawns and lobster? What sort of fancy shit is this? It's just cocktail sausages and cold fish bites, my friend.

MazDan said:
.................After 9.00pm when the kiddies are in bed they lose the bottoms as well...............woohoo.
Damnit.............Why do i always miss out?................Mumble, Mumble, have to go to bed n stuff.

Hangon.............Who loses their bottoms??

I'll be there.................bells on?...................check.

Dont forget to get your alcohol early, because you may be stuffed if you try tomorrow.

See you there.

Maddog.

Just popping in for a quick nibble on the fly.

I have ordered a Coopers Sparkling Ale and am enjoying it immensely. Is it possible to get some vegetarian hor 'dourves?

Kind of drunk already and my visual senses are blurred so I can't see if there is anyone else currently at the table, but if there is, Hi! I'm sure i'm way too early, but drunkeness prevails in my desicion making process this evening.

I am at the table for a brief period of time. Got friends coming round for a BBQ at 6 though so I won't be around long... may be back later on... slightly more intoxicated ;)

*hands lostpunk a carrot*

katmeow said:
*hands lostpunk a carrot*

ummm, thats not a carrot..............ohhh, sorry...........yeah its a carrot mate..........lol.

katmeow said:
Maybe we can play a round of strip poker around the bluelight table.

Im up for that for sure.

Will have to be tomorrow arvs for me though...........damned.........a few Blers i would like to see stripped nakked.

So did any of you guys/gals have to work today? Damn glad I didn't. I probably should have showered after the beach, I've got that weird salt/skin feeling under my t-shirt.

Hot one ay?

Thanks for the carrot (hopefully it is one :)) kat, it'll help improve my vision. Is this chair wonky or is it just my enebriation?

work did call me, but i had already started drinking. Felt sorry for my boss though, as I would have been his last resort given how many overtime hours he's given me this week

poor bastard

note: i wouldnt have gone anyway, but the alcohol was my excuse