Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

200 milli of Adderal

your average druggie

Bluelighter
hey bl'ers, ive been experimenting with many types of amphetamines, (including methylphenidate) and this experience is by far the weirdest. i am currently geekin balls on 200 milli of addy and i swear a few minutes ago i was just laying down dozing off and its like my grandma came back from the grave and slapped me. i am currently descending into 54 different levels of hyper space. kinda feels like when your dreaming and you feel like your falling. idk. rn it isn't bad at all im very euphoric, alert, just feel great over all. the peak is gonna be very interesting to say the least.

yeah amps are great unfortunately as you abuse them and the doses get higher they start to really lose the magic. I forget some Dr or scientist had a chart on the ten levels of amphetamine use timeline. Ill try and find it

yeah amps are great unfortunately as you abuse them and the doses get higher they start to really lose the magic. I forget some Dr or scientist had a chart on the ten levels of amphetamine use timeline. Ill try and find it
hey man, thanks for taking the time to respond. unfortunately tolerance is a bitch, but hey. stims like amps arent as worse as heroin or meth. it also a good thing they lose their magic because im not tryna be a full blown addict to these.

not even at the peak but feels like ive seen god and all my ancestors turn into zombies then reincarnate into bald men bro

at the peak. most euphoric high ive ever felt, feels like i could do anything if i just put my mind to it. makes college 10x easier too. i dont feel overwhelmed at all and i actually kinda feel calm do to the euphoria. as always, never do this. im an experienced stimulant user and a dose this high could have very bad effects on another persons anxiety, body, nerves, etc. stay safe everybody, happy holidays.

at the peak. most euphoric high ive ever felt, feels like i could do anything if i just put my mind to it. makes college 10x easier too. i dont feel overwhelmed at all and i actually kinda feel calm do to the euphoria. as always, never do this. im an experienced stimulant user and a dose this high could have very bad effects on another persons anxiety, body, nerves, etc. stay safe everybody, happy holidays.
How long did you stay up and how was the crash?