Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

20 questions (but a troll ain't one)

^it is a fun thread. just scan back a few pages and see how it's played. then you can have fun too? i cannot think of a last line that does not make me sound like a preschool teacher. just read the pages and play the damn game. it's fun.

is it rated R in the US?

1. Was it made after the year 2002? No
2. is the majority of the movie black and white? No
3. Was it made after the year 1990? Yes
4. Is somebody murdered in the film? No
5. Is it a Disney film (was Disney involved in the production at all)? No
6. Was Kevin Smith involved in the film in any way? No
7. Is it a comedy? Yes
8. Was the film nominated for any Oscars? No (lol)
9. Was it made before 1998? No
10. Is there a family in it? No (There are scenes with families in it, but the story isn't centered around a family)
11. Is it rated R (US)? Yes

I could call any film that I and one other person really likes a cult film then, my sister and my mum can spend hours talking about Mary Poppins, and The Holiday but I wouldn't consider those cult films really.

OMFG, I laughed SO hard. Thank you... sorry not that much to add.

^it is a fun thread. just scan back a few pages and see how it's played. then you can have fun too? i cannot think of a last line that does not make me sound like a preschool teacher. just read the pages and play the damn game. it's fun.

is it rated R in the US?

I like this thread as well. My roommate and girlfriend are both movie buffs and like reading through it too (neither of them have BL accounts, they just really like everything having to do with movies). It's a nice distraction from all the drug discussion as well ;)

7. Is it a comedy? Yes
10. Is there a family in it? No (There are scenes with families in it, but the story isn't centered around a family)
12. Have cast members appeared in other movies together? Yes

Is there any electric boogaloo at all anywhere in this movie?

Just kidding, but it would be a lot cooler if there was.

bardo5 said:

So I guess that means it was made In 1998 ;)

not a questio btw, just a general pondering :)

I really think I know it, well actually not. I have it down to two films in my head but don't want to ask a question as it might lead to someone else winning, lol, so am going to break etiquette and take a "seemingly" wild guess.

Actually it is not that wild a guess, I have narrowed it down to one film now and I think it has to be it, if I am wrong though I am happy looking like a fool :D

Is it "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"???

I would class it as a comedy, and there are a lot of actors in it that have been in other films together and it was made in 1998, I should probably watch it again first, but I can't remember anyone being murdered in it. Hope I haven't just made an idiot of myself, lol.

Last edited:
^sorry Mugz if I steal this wouldnt of thought Q12 was as important without the logic above but I'm also going to ask.. is it "The Big Lebowski" ?

^^ I looked up The Big Lebowski myself and it was on my shortlist, would have been my next question, along with a couple of other comedies but some were not rated R so I struck them off my list, before I looked back and saw it had to be rated R I was almost sure it was "You've got Mail" haha

Good luck Rasclatt, I think you might have it as mine just seems way too obvious for a drugs forum, although that could be why it was chosen ;)

Not The B. L? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. (cult film Q: vindicated, soundtrack: check) And, btw, can your mum and sis really quote Mary Poppins? That's impressive - my talent begins and ends with mangling the lyrics when I sing along. Putting on my flame-retardant p.j's now...

Last edited:
This game is still going until bardo confirms or denies the last two guesses :)

Hopefully I will be the winner, although I have a feeling Rasclatt has it.

You can play if you put on your flame retard p.j.s ;)

Noone said you couldn't play, it is fun to play it properly though where we actually have a chance of guessing the film within 20 questions. No offense was intended.

This game is still going until bardo confirms or denies the last two guesses :)

D'oh. Just figured that out and made a proper edit. I am a little slow on the uptake and will try to get the hang sooner rather than later :))

Sorry, is it okay to hazard a guess before bardo's confirmation/denial? Oh, okay, well, just, you know, kill me if it's not. I'll manage. Here goes: How about Rushmore? (My top schools where I want to apply are Oxford and the Sorbonne. My safety's Harvard. Plus, yeah, kick-ass, heavily Kinks-laden, soundtrack:))

Last edited:
QUOTE=Mugz;9736633]This game is still going until bardo confirms or denies the last two guesses :)

D'oh. Just figured that out and made a proper edit. I am a little slow on the uptake and will try to get the hang sooner rather than later :))

Pressing
quote.gif
under the person you want to quote makes it easier to read. Glad to have you in here by the way, dropthatpickle.

7. Is it a comedy? Yes
12. Have cast members appeared in other movies together? Yes
13. Does the title contain four words or more? No
14. Is it "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"??? No (strike one!)
15. is it "The Big Lebowski" ? No (strike two!)

;)