Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

20 questions (but a troll ain't one)

I invented the short version HNIF. Anyway.

Was the film made before 2000?

Is it Rushmore?[/QU Hey, I'm glad you got the strike and not me :D Was that because my guess was buried in verbal meanderings, did I guess out of sync, or do guesses have to be one-liners? I am trying, honest. I was sure it was Rushmore, though...

1. Is it an American film? - NO

2. Is the main character a good person? - Wow. That's actually a difficult question. "Basicallly is the main character a good person based on normal human moral code?" In that sense, I have to say - YES...and NO.

3. Was the film made before 2000? - NO

4. Is the film rated
40px-RATED_R.svg.png
? - YES

Number 2 still has me flipping back and forth. I know that's no help, but in a way it can be.

2. Is the main character a good person? - Wow. That's actually a difficult question. "Basicallly is the main character a good person based on normal human moral code?" In that sense, I have to say - YES...and NO.

4. Is the film rated
40px-RATED_R.svg.png
? - YES

5. Was the film nominated for any Oscars? - YES

Would you still like me if I have XX chromes? Or did you mean guy in the generic unisex sense, as in You Guys!?

The penis was assumed. Sans penis is even better Miss Pickle! You're liked in my book. :D

Ok, smack me over the head if I am wrong or you think I am out of line but I have been thinking about this and have a good idea of what I think the film might be so am going to take a totally premature guess. I will gladly accept any flames coming my way if I am wrong.

Is it Tsotsi?

4. Is the film rated
40px-RATED_R.svg.png
? - YES

6. Is it Tsotsi? - Holy shit! How did you know the answer? I dug deep into my collection for the most obscure movie I have! There haven't even been any clues that would have let you know I picked Tsotsi. This is weird man. It's like you were watching me pick the mov......- NO!

Lol, you big kidder, bring on the fire =D

flamesimage.jpg

Seriously though, my logic was that it was a non american film that won an oscar, is rated R, made after 2000 and the main character was a good person and a bad person.

I will not ruin this game again with anymore premature guesses

4. Is the film rated
40px-RATED_R.svg.png
? - YES

The penis was assumed. Sans penis is even better Miss Pickle! You're liked in my book. :D[/QU' Yay! It's good to be queen, er, liked.

Yeah, I've grown to more than 2000 posts without knowing the basics of English. That's something I'm proud of.

I asked if it was nominated for any oscars, but would also like to ask if it won any oscars.

Did the film win any Oscars?

Could be rephrased as "Is it a foreign language film?"[/QU Right, tight that was not :) Now at this point, I would like to extend my eternal gratitude to all y'all's kind patience with malappropriateness. Also, I think I've got it down to three.